The Childhood Friend

Someday

Krystal POV


"Hey Soojung, you look hotter today!"
"Anyeong Soojung! do you wanna have dinner with me? please?"
"Soojung, i love you! do you wanna go out with me?"

"ooohh those y legs"
I walked through my locker with my head down. I know it's going to be like this.. but i have to ge used to it. sighed..
Suddenly the guys make a move to me.. like hold my hands, touch my cheeks, and caressed my hair. And i just closed my eyes hoping some would help me.
Jongin-ah.. eodiseoo?
Then i feel like they stopped, and i hear someone crashing to the lockers and some are on the floor when i open my eyes.
The guys were terrified and ran away, i heard some of girls are squealing of how hot he is,
Then i hear someone's yelling "MAKE SURE YOU DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN! EVEN THE TIP OF HER NOSE! OR I WILL HUNT YOU TO DEATH!"




The he turn to me, and smiled. He's.....
Charming.
That spikey hair, that jaw-line, those eyes and his husky voice. it's mesmirizing.
Then he came closer to me and called my name "Soojung.." he hold my cheeks, but wait? he knows me? who is he?
"who are you? why do you know my name?" he smiled at me tenderly, i feel my face gone red and hot.
"you don't remember me?" he ruffled my hair, i just blinked.
"i'm your long-lost husband" he kissed my cheek.
"MWO?" everyone shocked and gasped.
I tried to remember him, he looks familiar then he tried to open my palm and put something on it.
It was a flowery wooden ring. Then i looked at him and hug him immediately! "Jackson-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
"took you long enough Jungieee" he pinched my nose "awwww.. appooo!"

"I told you i will comeback, i tould you to wait for me right? and now i'm here jungieee. i've missed you so muchhhh you know? I already called your sister the other day and told her to don't tell you i'm coming because i'm going to surprise my girl here" he hugged me tight.
"I missed you too, i thought you've already forgotten about me!" i cried.
"there.. there.. i'm here now okay? don't cry! you look ing ugly when you cry" and that made me cried even harder..
"i'm just joking silly, even if you got nose-hair, or dark skin or maybe wrinkles i will still love you" he patted my head.

We still hugging then i feel someone seperate us.
"WHO THE ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU HUGGING MY SOOJUNG? GO AWAY YOU BASTARD!" Jongin was literally MAD! he was about to throw a punch at Jackson.
But i blocked him "no no no! he's my friend. don't hurt him Jong!" i defend jackson.
"But he touched you! HE FREAKING TOUCH YOU! AND HUG YOU AND KISS YOUR CHEEKS I GOT MANY MESSAGE FROM THE KIDS, AND I HURRIEDLY COME HERE TO FIND THAT BASTARD WHO DARE TO DO THAT!" he yelled.
"BUT HE'S MY LONG-LOST BESTFRIEND!" with that Jongin eyes changed and turn into apologetic eyes.
"Just apologize to him Jong! you're mature enough" because jongin always obey me, he offers Jackson a hand then shake it.
"I'm sorry, i thought you were one of the jerks. i'm Jongin by the way" he scratch his head even though it's not itchy.
"No prob dude, this girl right here needs to be protected. idk, if he's too naive to faced the world" with that Jongin smiled, because they have the same purpose and this guy seems nice.

Then F(x) and EXO came at the right time.
"SOOJUNG! I GOT A TEXT THAT THE NEW TRANSFERRED STUDENT IS HOT! DID YOU SEE HIM?" The girls were yelling excitedly.
And then Jongin and Jackson turned around.. They were shocked, me and exo were laughing out loud.
"OMO JUNG! why don't you tell me he's heree!?", "i don't know how to face this guy anymore","OMG i'm embarassing myself"
"It's your own fault, that you all were fangirling him too much.. and well guys! meet Jackson the new guy slash my long-lost bestfriend"
"Hi.. I'm Jackson, i just got transferred from HongKong nice to meet you all" he bowed.
"No need the formalities Jackson, just be comfortable with us. And we welcome you because you're Soojung's friend also" Suho said.
"Arasso" he smiled.
Then i link my arm with Jackson's and just go to the park with him, i need to catch up. I bid my goodbyes to them and Jongin.. Although Jongin just nodded, i knew that he's upset that i left him today, but just today Jong... i really need to catch up with him. after that i'm sure i will come to you, don't worry. Then i walked away.


KAI'S POV:

 


"So, you're alone now huh?" Tao asked me.
"Well, she needs to catch up with her bestfriend though, i didn't even know she had a bestfriend before" I sighed.
"AWW.. JONGIN LOST HIS WITTLE BESTFWENDD" Kris said with pouty lips and i just punch him playfully to stop him.
"Just find other girl Jong, i know someone who could entertain you" chen smirks.
"No need to worry Jong! i'm sure after a little chit chat soojung will come to you" Sehun patted my back.
I sighed more and just nodded, hoping it will come true.

It's recess time.

I run out from class and try to find Soojung in front of her class.
But i jumped, because someone closed my eyes with a hand. i know who's hand it was.
"Peek-a-boo!" she appear in front of me.
I hugged her! i thought she would be with that jackson guy, but appereantly not.
"I thought you will be with him!" i hugged her tighter.
"Like i said before, i would never forget you silly. I just missed him. That's all, and now he had to be dismiss, because today he just came to complete his transferring stuff, and he will start his normal school tomorrow" I'm glad to hear that.
"Soooo.. i heard from the guys that you were upset before, don't get jealous best friend! cheer up!" I smiled a little.. That word "best friend" hurt me, BIG TIME.
We were awkwardly quiet while walking to the cafetaria.
"Do you like him? as like more than just friends?" i ask.
"hmm.. aniyo, i see him like a big brother. oppa."
Then i suddenly hug her and caressed her hair "Just don't forget me all of sudden, just because he came now. I would be crashed if you leave me suddenly you know. Like i don't have any air to breathe?" she just nodded.
"I know i bet he knows you better than me, i know he's better of all-"
She closed my mouth and pushed me "don't be too emotional Jongin, you know.. i feel you're acting weird these days" she told me innocently.

So should i confess to her now or not?
"Soojung, i wanna tell you something" i held her hand.

"Actually i've been-"


then Amber called us both, to eat before the class starts..
Then she pulled soojung away from me, then soojung shouted "JUST TELL ME AFTER SCHOOL OKAY?"

Pheww... I'm about to confessed to her? I'm glad that Amber drag her, because although i want to know her feelings towards me.
But i'm not ready of the rejection, i just hope you will accept me, Jung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovely readers,

i know the story is a bit dissapointing. because it's getting more messy. because i've gotten "writer's block" everytime i wanna write.
I'm sorry that i'm making it more complicated. but bare with me please? subscribe okay?
The new guy is Jackson from GOT7 woohooooo!
I love you all <3 hope you have a nice day! anyeong xx

kaistalftw-