Her Sister

Someday

Kai POV

The Bell rang..
So it's time for me to wake up and go home, but where am i? oh yeah, i'm sick and went to the nurse office before.
Then i feel i'm holding a hand, a soft hand that i like to hold.. I see her beautiful face sleeping, it was like i'm watching an angle resting. Jung Soo Jung.
She sleep so peacefully that i didn't dare to wake her up, i guess she's tired. I let her rest more for like 5 minutes.
Now it's my turn to observe her face. Her white milky skin, her dazzling lips, her curled eyelashes, her lips that i want to feel..
I poke her nose, i caressed her red cheeks that i like to pinch. She's perfect. I'm glad that i met her.
Well, the time's already up. I wake her up slowly so she wouldn't be shock after. "Jungieee, come on. wake up.. it's time to go home" she still didn't response..
I try to nudge her a bit, but she still didn't wake up. what a heavy sleeper she is.
Then i decide to piggy-back her ride home.
I went back to our class, and packed my things and hers.
On our way out of school i met Sehun "Hey, dude. Is that Soojung?" His eyes widened, he looks concern though. But i already take care of her, so he don't have to worry.
"Yup, she's just exhausted i think, better not to wake her up. she looks tired" he just nods and ask me if we want to be with his car.
I shook my head, and reject his offer with a smile so it wouldn't be too rude, because no matter what we're still bestfriends.
"Be careful Jong, Take care of her!" he yelled. "Yo bro! i know and you too!" i shouted back.
We walk to her house, luckily she's light as feather, if not maybe i just drop her and drag her to her house.

Finally we're here, her house..
All i know that she lives alone, although we've been friends for so long she never asked me to come to her house.
Well there's one time that she ask me actually, but i can't. Because i have family dinner to attend.
I try to find her key, and it's right. It's in the flower pot! Just like in the movies, silly. i smiled.
But then when i try to enter the key, i just realised that the door has been open a little bit.
I shivered, because it might be burglar inside..
But i shook that thought and try to yelled "hello!! is there someone inside?" But there's no response.
I just shrug it off, but then i heard that someone finally response to me, a female.
Long brunette hair, slim like soojung. Is she her sister? But she never mention her to me. I frowned.
"Sorry, but who are you?" I ask her curiously.
"I'm Jung Sooyeon, Soojung's sister. And you are?" I blink at her, and quickly introduce myself.
"I'm Jongin, her schoolmate/bestfriend" i bow to her. She give me a warm smile and told me to be comfortable with her, and i just nod.
"So what happen to my sister? I should wake her up, sorry that she burden you. SOOJ-"
When she about to yell to wake her up, I quickly put her hand away and said it's okay, she's just tired and i will lie her down, in her bedroom.
Then she only nodded, and lead me to her room.
After lie her, and put her a blanket, i go downstairs to meet her sister.
And we open a conversation while sitting on the sofa.
"Sorry to burden you, Jongin. My sister was always have been a heavy sleeper"
"Ooohh, aniyo aniyo. It's my pleasure noona. It's already my job to take care of her, i'm already used to it.
With that Sooyeon noona grins at me "So.. you and soojung are close huh?"
I clear my throat and nodded.
Then she pats my back. "Thanks Jongin.. you know in the past Soojung really kind of depressed because of her social life. She's been stressed and frustrated almost everyday. She never put her smile on her face. But this morning i just saw the new her. Soojung that smiled, that happy, that cheerful. and i think it's because of you young man. So thank you so much. i think you're her clarity." She told me.
"She's extraordinary noona. Yes, and i'm glad i met her. and also your sister have a bunch of friends now, not just me. 2 years ago when we actually officially became friends i introduce her to my friends, so that she can feel what's friendship like." She eyes became teary. I'm shocked.
"I'm sorry noona, don't cry." She shook her head "No, Jongin. I just feel thankful that she met a person like you, caring. i hope you'll still be friend with her in the future. and don't make her dissapointed Jongin-ah. I'm counting on you" I smiled, and that means that her sister already approve me.
And with that we end our conversation, because i must go home. It's getting late.

 

I'm glad i met your other half soojung-ah, and now i bet you must be happy that you're not lonely anymore in your house..
I promise i will make you happy and safe, as long as i still breathe the same air with you.

 

Krystal POV

I woke up..
But i feel like i'm sleeping in my own bed? MY OWN BED?
I got up, and look around. It is my bedroom
.
I quickly run downstairs to ask sooyeon unnie, how the hell did i got home?
"UNNIEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
"NO NEED TO YELL SOOJUNG, I'M RIGHT IN THE KITCHEN, MAKING DINNER!" she yelled back.
I walked to the kitchen and ask her, "UNNIE! how the hell did i get home? who did brought me home? did i taken by an alien?" she laughed.
"slow down baby sister, sit down first." I sit and she told me..
"first, you were piggy-ride by a handsome young man that you never told me, i'm dissapointed at you missy! second, his name is Jongin. and third, of course no stupid"
"oohh.. JJINJA? i must go upstairs now to text and thank him" before i went upstairs my sister pull me.
"SIT young lady! you must eat your dinner first, and tell me how did you meet him from the first place!" and i just sit, and started to eat, and tell her about everything that she desprately need to know. from like the suicide matter, to the present time a few hours ago.
At first she's eyes change to like flaming fire that was about to burn me, and she want to kill me, because i was about to commit a suicide, but you see i didn't because of Jongin. Then  she was like "aweeeee" when i told her about Jongin's behaviour in the nurse office. Same old bipolar Jessyy, i chuckled.
When i was about to go upstairs, sooyeon called me "Soojung"

"Nae unnie?" i turn around to see her, then she told me this "You know.. You must hold Jongin Tight" I was a bit confuse about that.
But then i understood what she meant. "Because he's a keeper"

I run upstairs quickly checked my phone. there's 3 un-read text messages. I opened it, and it was all from Jongin, i smiled.

JONGDORK: YO! WAKE UP                         
JONGDORK: YOU STILL HAVEN'T WAKE UP?
JONGDORK: YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE JUNG!

i chuckled.

JUNGIE<3: no need to put caps lock Jong! And Thankyou for everything. you know my sister told me everything about the conversation between you two. kkk And i'm thankful for everything you've done to me. And i will pay you back some day, mark my words. Good night, sweet dreams xx