First day

Someday

The next day..
Jackson was walking into Soojung's house, he already promised her to pick her up to his first school day.
He rang the bell then was greeted by the shock-noona.
"aww nuguseyoo? you seems familiar.." she got confuse at first. "Hey big sist' long time no see" he replied her with a fluent english skill he had.
"AHH JACKSON! you've grown up now, i didn't recognize you! come in come in.. Soojung is upstairs preparing for school"
"Nee, noona. Can i go upstair?" She just nods and smile.
He went upstairs and saw soojung was combing her hair, she's beautiful. he closed her eyes with his both hands and try to trick her with his aegyo voice "guess who i am?~"
She holds his hand "Jackson!" She turned around and smile. "I will always remember your hand duhh~ that's because we always hold hands together" she giggled.
He brought her bags and hold her hand "Let's go to school! don't wanna be late for my first day right?" Then they walk to school hand in hand.

At School..
Everybody's were like gossiping. Girls were squealing saying that Jackson is hot and stuff. And the guys were feeling Jealous over Jackson because he could hold Soojung's hand. They just smiled. Krystal was feeling kinda awkward because she still adapting with all the stares and talks. But not for Jackson. He was all smiling and ignoring all the talks. well, he's already popular with girls since younger. So he definitely feel comfortable with all of that.
Then all of sudden Suzy and her possy came over to Soojung and Jackson side. "Hey, are you the new student?" she winks.
"Yeah.. why?" he tries to be as cool as he can. "I'm Suzy, the queenka in here." She tried hold his shoulder, and he just smirks.
"So what?" he asked. "So, we should hang out together." But he turned down the offer "Sorry but i'm with Soojung here" he hugs her shoulder.
Soojung widen her eyes because she could see that Suzy's face turning red as of embarassment, then they stormed off to their class.

"What's with you? i know that she's totally your type, Jack. No need to hide it, now catch her" Krystal just shoo me.
"Girls digs me soo, it's normal. because of my look, my style, and my swag. They just love me" And that brought them into laughter.
"Don't be full of yourself jack" she slapped his shoulder lightly.
"Besides, i know that girls didn't like you. So why should i hang out with a girl that even bullies you." She chuckled and thanked him.

Then suddenly Jongin & Sehun come to them "Hey, what's with the crowd? did you get into a fight again? is there someone who bother Soojung again?"
Soojung shook her head "Nahh.. It's just Jackson with Suzy, she seems interested in him. way to go Jack!"
"Pffftt, not my style, i only date classy girls, sorry. oops" And they all laughed.
"Dude, i think we have the same taste on girls here" Sehun pats Jackson's.
"Oh by the way guys, do you wanna go to a club tonight? my friends kinda open a new club around here. And they're inviting me. So, do ya'll wanna come?"
Sehun and Jongin just nods "Sure, why not?"
Soojung asked "What should i wear?"

And the guys answered in unison "Dress that not revealing"
"Okay guys, this creeped me out. Do you have a telephaty mind or something?" They laughed again. Then Jackson pulled Jongin & sehun together. "Maybe we're brothers" And with that they end the conversation and went to their own classes.


Krystal POV: (At Night)


So... what should i wear?
Something that's not revealing and a dress, but all i have is only tops and jeans. what should i wear?
Maybe i should just borrowed Jessica's dress.
I open her wardrobe and it has tons of beautiful dresses, and i just choose this one, because it's just simple. I smiled.

 



Suddenly my phone rang Jongin name appears on my home-screen.
"Jung, me and Sehun already in front of your house, ppali"
"Wait Jong, i know  you want to find girls to flirt with. But puhhleass just wait a lil bit"

I wore my heels and come out, Sooyeon unnie is out with her friends, if you all wondering.
When i came out from my house i can see that Jongin And Sehun's mouth gaping. is my look that bad?