Flashback Part.1

Someday

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was when i was in Junior High School..
I'm a geek, and still is until now
They all laughing at me, because i wore braces, i'm so old-fashioned.
People always try to call me names like "derp-face-soojung" or "cage-teeth-soojung" i was really embarassed.
Everyday in the cafetaria it has always been me who got bullied by everyone.
And today while i'm eating, the girls suddenly pour me some Juices on my hair.. i was hummilated!


I'm tired, i'm tired that i must go through all of this. I wanna leave this world.
I went to the rooftop, already standing on the side of it..
"I'm ready to fly dear Lord, so take me back to where i came from" i'm ready to took a step forward.
But suddenly i felt someone hugging my waist. It's him! our school kingka, what in the world is he doing here...


"Don't! don't do it" he said..
i was flustered that he's the one who hold me tight, the one who hold me back well i'm in the middle of flying between heaven or hell.
"Why oh dear our hale Kim Jong In, you're the same like everyone right. like your friends they all laugh at me" i began to burst into tears.
"noo.. you never looked carefully, i'm the one who don't bully nor laughing at you. i don't even know why but since i know you two years ago.. i don't have the feel to mocked you like others.. I think you're different.. You're strong.. and I admire that, Soojung" he said, and i could sense his sincerity, but why?
He pulled me down, before i hurt myself..
He lift my face up, hold my chin and his gaze is straight to my eyes. oh how wonderful it is, i guess that's why girls all admires him so much..
"Soojung, hear me out. when all of the people are messing with you, i admit i can't defend you because i'm to scared that you will be hurt more by everyone"
wow.. why does he care?
"I bet now you're asking yourself that why me, Kim Jong In cares for you right?" he giggles.
"Huh? wow you're a mind reader?" I got shocked. "aniyoo, it's just i bet you would tho hahaha"
i smiled he really is nice like everybody said, unlike his friends.. he's more down to earth..
"Why are you here? how do you know actually? well i wanna ask more.. but these two questions more important i guessed"
"Well, i was at the cafetaria when you got bullied, and i followed you. Because today was hardcore.. And i know you're frustrated and i follow you, Because i Don't want you to get hurt" He told me and those concern expression really does melts my heart..
"Okay now so i'm not hurt right? you can go now with your possy.." I'm not arrogant, but i just don't want everyone to notice, I don't want his fangirls to threat.
"No.. i want to hang around here with you.. and proof you that i'm not other than a good person" He sits on the floor and folded his hands. So cute..


"So.. Jongin-ssi, why you care for me? like it's unbelievable how you the Kingka hmm.. i don't know cares for a person like me" i ask with flat tone and face.
"Please, do call me Jongin.. let's just say we start fresh and new.. okay before i explain it to you let's introduce ourself first."
He offered his hand "Anyeong! i'm Jongin, let's be friends!"
I giggled and and take that offer "Anyeong. My name is Soojung and you can call me Soo, or Jung, or Soojung.." i smiled
"Let's be friends!" he put his sincere smile, and i just nodded my head. i finally found a friend and i'm glad.
Although it's really like a fairytale how i could be friend with this Prince-Like creature.
"So.. about your question earlier.. hmm.. let's start from where? ohh right, i remember! That was day when we i moved here to Seoul, and I found you was walking to the school, But then after that i saw a car with girls with our uniforms plus driver was in the Car, and well you almost got hit with it. I immediately felt the urge to rescue you and i ran as fast as i could to protect you from that car. i was wearing a hoodie, do you remember?" he ask me with curiosity.
Ahh.. it's him, I owe him my life. so he's the one, i just didn't imagine that it's him.
"ahh so it's you.. it's you who helped me that day, Thank you very much" i started to cry,
"aww.. don't cry i know you're glad that a handsome guy like me could help you. i know you're thankful, i know i'm great" He teases me and i hit his shoulder.
"YAAA! i take back my tears! you don't deserve any" i started to pout.. he just smiled and stare at me.
"MWO?" i glare at him.
"You know, you're actually pretty when you smile, you're even cuter when you're pouting, but you're stunning when you're giving me that glare" he puts his hand on his cheek.
My face got red, but i shook it "YAAA! playboy! stop with that cheesy pick-up lines!" i laughed and hit his shoulder harder.
"Ouch girl! i didn't know that you have that strength" he rolls on the floor pretend to be hurt
I just laugh and apologize to him

"So, Soojung i wanna ask you something.. when you get bullied like the usual.. what do you feel?" Jongin stupidly ask to me. Indeed Kingkas. lol
"i feel hurt! DUHHHHH.. and well frustrated sometimes, I feel like school a little hell-hole sometimes, but well educations is importan for my future so that's why i still hold on to this school. and i get full scholarship here, so i guess for education i'm quiet lucky, but social life. not so lucky ehehe" i confessed.


"Okay then that's it! i'm gonna be the one who stood up for you okay, so tell me if you're sad, frustrated, or girls yelling at you call my name Jung, just call my name.." he offered. i got shocked but my heart moved that he really wants to do that for me, i guess having friend is not so bad afterall. i smiled..
"See! you're perfect when you smile, so smile more. those brats downstairs are blind to tell you that you're ugly, etc. so chin up, my friend"
He stands up, one hand in his pocket and one hand obviously took mine to help me get up. it's time for class..
"You go first, i'll go later" then he looks at me with his confuse face.. "why?"
i just answered him simply "well i don't want to be killed by kaiddicted, and well let's just keep us a secret" with flat expression..
at first he was hesitating. his face tells me DON'T-WORRY-WE'RE-FRIENDS-LIKE-EVERYONE-DOES-SO-JUST-WALK-IT-OFF-LET-IT-BE!
 But i shook my head. "no.. it will cause more trauble Jongin. i don't want to"
He sighed and just like that he's okay with it and go ahead first. But before he opens the door to go in he turned around..
" But remember! even if today ends, i still see you as my friend 1 minute later, 1 hours, 1 month and year later. i will see you as a friend no matter what"
I just smiled and waved goodbye.






'You better keep your words Jongin, don't let me down. Because you're my first friend that i put my trust on'

 

 

 

 

;;______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________;;
 

anyeong~ lovely readers! it's me kaistalftw,
i'm back with new update hope you like it.. and i'm sorry with the false grammar, and typos!
i'm not very well with writing hihi <3 anyway thanks for who subscribing to 'someday' and comment below!
critism i accept, so i can do better <3 happy reading everybody -xoxo

 

p.s again! credits to the owner of the picture!