Beautiful Stranger.

Someday

"hello the name is Sehun. i know you probably have heard of it, would you like to be my date in this beautiful evening?" Sehun offered soojung.. his hand.
But at first i hesitate it, becauseshei don't have any dating experience, But she remembered by everyone always told that how nice he is, so i accept him and smile.
"It's my pleasure Sehun-ssi, And nice to meet you. Everyone has been dying to meet you." she saw he smiled, his smile was so cute, yet his gaze has this charisma. I feel nervous. hope tonight will be the night that i remembered.


Sehun take her by the hand. And take me to Jinri and Jongin. she gulped because she don't wanna see them, but she give it a try..
"Aww you look so match together, Jung! lucky you Sehun never had a date for anything before. He always alone when it comes to party and prom things".
His face got red, that's shows that he's embarassed. Cute..
"Jung, do you want some drinks?" Sehun ask her. she nodded "Mineral water please" Then his eyes widen. "No beer? or beverage?" he ask again.. Then she just answer "Nope, mineral water is fine" Just by then he show his confused face. Then she heard Jinri wants to have a beer, and then she goes.
she enjoyed the music, Thenshei feel my shoulder got tapped by Jongin. she turn around, his put his wide smile and said with amazement "you look Stunning today, young lady" by that she got embarassed. It's lucky how the place is a bit dark now, so he can't see her red tomato cheeks.
"I already told you Jung, that you're pretty even if you don't put your make up." she just smiled and thank him. "You too, you look good in Tux, Jongin 007"
We just laughed at my lame Jokes. Then Sehun came "Woww.. what are you two Joking about?". Jongin just said "Nothing."
But then Sehun broke the ice "So, as far from i seeing you two are close. So what happen? How did you two meet?" seeing that me and sulli are dancing on the dance floor Jongin answers Sehun. "hmm.. remember that i told you on skype that there's a girl that gets bullied alot?" then Sehun tried to remember "oh the-caged-teeth-girl, waeyo?" "That's her, dude.. That's my bestfriend" Sehun almost spit his tequilla, "MWO? her? woahhh she transform to be a hottie, i see. is she taken Jong?" now Jongin who got chocked by his drink. "Well.. so far as i know, she doesn't have any boyfriend" he gulped. "Ahh, if you don't mind i wanna take a step to her jong, what do you think? Jongin a bit hesitating but well.. because he doesn't know how he feel either.. soo he just give his best friend a green light "go for it,dude" he smiles. Then Sehun winks and run to Soojung. He didn't know why, but his heart feels really bitter. Maybe because Soojung's his bestfriend.. yeahh.. his BestFriend..

 

"Hey.." Sehun approach me.. and i just smile back..
"Did you wait too long? sorry, it's because i haven't seen Jong for awhile.. and.." then she cut Sehun, "No need to explain, i totally understand it. no biggie"
Sehun just giggle and give her his hand "care to dance ma' lady?" dance? it's intimidating by the sound of it. Soojung can't dance, she's afraid of being humilated. "Sorry Sehun-ssi, i can't dance. sorry" she put his head down.. but Sehun pull up her chin "chin up woman! i know your true self Soojung, and i know even without this dress and make-up. you're pretty.. So for today, let's just forget everything that's been going on, be wild for once and have fun!" wow.. sehun sure knows how to comfort people, she thinks.. And then he tries to offer her his hand again.. and fortunately she accepts it..
The song was heating up, it was Scream And Shout by Will.i.Am and Britney spears. Sehun just dance pop, and lock, spin, shuffle and stuff.. and he saw Soojung just clap her hands to the beat.. he gotta admit that Soojung is so cute, Then he tries to hold her hand.. and show her some move..
They had fun, They Jump and put their hands in the air. Soojung was smiling all night, she was happy.. And that's because of Sehun.
Jongin feels even more bitter seeing them laughing and dancing. Then he tried to pull sulli to the dance floor and dance as if the floor was just his and hers. He wants to take Soojung attention, but it failed. it's tiring and sulli gave up dancing. But then the song turned into a slower song and that's What You Mean To Me by Sterling knight..

 

Sehun and Soojung try to get closer, as the song starts. but then someone interrupt them and that's Jongin "Mind to take your couple hun? i want to dance with this fine young lady tonight." Sehun lift up his eye-brow, wave goodbye to Soojung "Sehun-ssi, we can dance together you know.. all three" she offered. but Sehun said it's fine, let them both take their time.. So after that Soojung fix her gaze to Jongin, his eye smile is so bright. it makes Soojung's heart beating with no excuse. "Just follow my lead" her hands on his shoulder, his hand on her waist. her head on his chest.. it was really pretty, they're so into the music, and well you know Jongin's heart starts to racing too. but he's just shove it off.. let her listen to it..
Soojung too, she's beating so fast.. it almost about to burst.. and she feels Jongin caressing her hair, it was really beautiful. as if the two are madly in love to each other, everyone saw them and envied them so much.. F(x) and Exo gather and they were like awwwwww "uri dongsaeng, already find his true love"
after they open their eyes, they just realized that the guys are eye-ing them. And Soojung blushing red tomatoes cheeks while Jongin just avoiding their stares. He looks at Soojung and said "come on look at me, avoid them. let's just make tonight our night, just two of us" with that Soojung nodded and put his head again on his chest. There.. His heartbeat racing, hoping that Soojung would not hear it. "Soojung.." he calls her. "hmm? yes Jongin?"
"Do you like Sehun? what's your impression of him?" he ask comfortably while he actually curious about the answer. Soojung answers "hmm.. Sehun? he's cute, he seems nice.. and well kind of close with my ideal type" with that Jongin heart crashed into million of pieces. "So you like him?" as he put his chin on her head. "neee, i like him as a friend Jongin, why you ask so much question. are you Jongin? usually you're not this talkative. you're starting to sound like my dad." she laughed. "Well, i'm just curious.. maybe he would take you away from me Jung." Soojung lift her head and comfort him "Yes, he could take me Jong.. He could, but that doesn't mean that i forget you or anything. you're still my number one besides my family. besides, i just like him as a friend. sooo no need to worry about it, so smile abitttt please" she put her fingers at the end of his lips to make him smile, and it did he smile by her words and action.


The song was over and they came to their friends. "So are you having fun kids?" Suho tease. "I'm sure they're having fun hyung, look at his face! i never seen him like this before" Sehun said. "Well, we've seen his sparkling face not too long ago, since they both know each other.." Chanyeol explain. Sehun just nodded. Sehun thought that she's interesting, but it seems that Jongin already have dibs on her first, and if he chase her, that means he broke the bro-code. That's sooo not him.. but well let's just see what will happen in the future..

 

Jongin walked Soojung to her home, walking under the starlight and moonlight.. They humming and walk side by side. Jongin enjoy the night, so does Soojung. Jongin happen to glance at soojung because he looks so extremly stunning this evening, he even put aside his thought to hug her tight, because it might make them feel awkward. Then he saw soojung had goosebumbs and freezing, he put his vest on her shoulder but Soojung and she smiled "thank you". Finally they arrived at her house. She looked at him in the eyes and said "Thanks for the dance Jongin, this was one of the best moment in my entire life. Thanks for everything" then he pat her head "it's my pleasure silly, thanks to you this is a memorable night for me too, i've been wanting to say this before but i forgot you look beautiful if you put your hair down like this Jung" he peck her forehead. Soojung was stunned by his action and feeling a bit awkward so she just end it there "okayy.. Jong, i've gotta go now.. goodnight" she quickly ran to her door. By seeing that Jongin chuckled. This is what i love about her the innocence and the quirky feeling when i'm with her, and it's okay right for bestfriend to kiss each other forehead? by remembering about it Jongin face reddened. Then he felt his phone buzzing, and it was from her..

 

JUNGIE<3 : Did you get to your home yet? Are you asleep yet? Thanks for walking me home, i forgot to say it.

JONGDORK : nee kekeke, and nope i just arrived and about to take a bath because of this sweat. No biggie Jung. you said it as if we just know each other. pfftttttt~

JUNGIE<3 : mehroonggg.. i'm just being polite you know! okay wash well, and have a good night sleep Jong! don't forget to dream about Jung!

haha cuteeee..

JONGDORK : okayy.. i will sure do that, Goodnight Princess!

JUNGIE<3 : Goodnight frog!

 

and they sleep with their phones beside their bed...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

heyyyyy everyone! i'm back..
finally i update new chapter, today's chappie have so many fluffy moments between krystal and kai. they're sweet and match very well huh?
i've had a writer's block for a few weeks sorry for making you wait too long! ;) i also just finished my exam.. so yeahhh..
okayy like usual.. feedback and critics are welcome and don't forget to add me or subscribe! i love you arcadians wait for my next chapter

 

yours truly,
kaistalftw <3