The Comeback and Winter Flings

Someday

Today was just like normal days,
Me walking hand in hand with the girls.. And the guys. i mean f(x) and exo. And as always the glares are accompanying me.. Whispers, they're all the same. Because when the girls think that i need an extreme make over, well i reject them. I love myself, And i'm proud of that.
All the girls wear expensive sweater, short cut skirts, with girly accesories. like 2 years ago, i wore baggy old sweater and long-cut skirt. I feel comfortable.
But they thought i'm weird, hell! who wouldn't want extreme make over by f(x) the most fashionable girls at school, ME! lol

 

"Yo, girls! we gonna have that winter fling thingy like prom.. so who's your partner? i'm with kris oppa" amber said and smiling proudly.
"I'm with Suho maybe, i don't know.. well let's just wait till they ask us.. how about you soojung?" Victoria asked me. i'm a bit shocked because it's senior year party. "hmmm.. i don't know guys, you know that i'm not pretty like you at all.. i don't even know if i want to come or not" i confessed truthfully.
"so come on Soojung, let us make over you, you know girl and girls shopping and salon stuffs.. and by the way i think i'm gonna ask Kai to be my date" she smiled dreamily. my heart somehow feel uneasy, you see for these 2 years i've been close with Jongin, and it's a little bit sad with i saw him with another girl. But well Sulli is prettier than me and they both match well. So why not? as long as my friend happy.. right?
Then someone try to scare me from behind. "boo!" i saw that weird moster mask and i yelled "YAAAAAAAAA!!! go away from me" then that guy comes out from that mask, and ohh it's Jongin.. i just punch his shoulder and as usual he faked to be hurt and i'm not buyin' it..


We went to the garden along with Jongin, and we talk at the table near the pond. we laugh, gossiped, and well fool around.
"waaaaa winter fling is coming soon everyone! our long-awaited senior party!" Luna said excitedly. "ohh, talking about winter spling i wanna tell you all good news" and everyone put their ears on, "Well.. ! year ago Sehun said that he will come next year right. So that means that he will comeback like around this year right?" and they all nodded in sync. I just laughed because they all look like a hypnotized zombie. "So, on that Winter fling day, Sehun will come home, and celebrate the Winter fling with us. i mean he's now moving to korea like permanently" Jongin said in his childish mode, while clapping. They all shocked and happy because their bestfriend finally come home.. they missed him so much..
"wow, Tomorrow is winter fling you guys.. so who's your dates?" Jongin asked out of curiosity, and i just gulped.
"Well i'm with Kris oppa, Vic unnie with Suho oppa, Luna with D.O, and well sulli and Soojung i don't know ask them yourself" amber said.
Jongin eyed me, and he's about to ask me, When suddenly Sulli interrupts it. "Jongin, i need to talk to you like the only two of us". Then Jongin followed her to the flower garden, not too far from the pond. we just wait for them.. it hurts a bit, i don't know why.. maybe i'm just jealous to share my bestfriend with sulli.

 

5 minutes later..

 

"Yeahhhhhhhhh! he accept my date to the winter fling!" sulli came her running and yelling, darn her voice is loud.
"really? how is it. spill it from A to Z!" Luna ask hysterically. I just curious and nodded my head too..
"well at first, i just ask him.. but he seems hesitating at first.. but in the end he accept it.. oh darlings! i'm so happy" she gave us a hug. And i just smiled.
"So, we're 4 already have a date Soojung so now let us find yours!" Amber and Vic said and My jaw dropped. "WHAT?! no no no no!" i reject.
i distance myself from them "oh come one Jungie-ya.. Just only this time.. Jebalyoooo bbuing~~ bbuing~~" sulli shoots her aegyo at me.
well i can't reject it because they want it so much.. so well okay i accept them and they were like kids jumping and hugging around. it was really cute.
Then they stopped and Luna ask me "So what your concept Soo?". "huh? what do you mean?" i ask confusely. "hmm for the make over. i mean like classy, or cutesy" wowww... i don't want to be all cutesy pfft.. i'm not Suzy. "Classy" and they wink at me. well dear God, whatever happen today, please make it possible, fun and well good for me.

 

After school, we went to the Hottest mall in town. We went to buy me make up. Like lipstick, lipgloss, eye shadow, eye liner, and some other stuffs. i don't really know the names, it's too many.  And there were many boutiques and shops.. They all have many beautiful dresses, and Jewelries
And there's this boutiqes that showcase this beautiful dress it really catches my eye. it was a white dress, simple yet pretty but not to girly.

 

                                                                                                       


See! it has that classy, vintage but pretty touch. it really is, but when i saw the price tag.. wow, that's out of my reach.
But then the F(x) came to me. "Hey what did you found?" Amber ask. "wow, That's cute Soojung it match with your taste very well. take it!" Victoria said.
"hmm.. no, it's too expensive for me, i just bought half of this price" inside i was sad that i can't buy this dress, but i don't want them to pity me, so i smiled.
"come on girls, let's go! we need to find other store" before i went out from the boutique, Amber catch my hand "Dude, this dress are amaze-ball! you wouldn't want to bailed on this dress, so we think we will buy it for you. let's just say us girls want to give you a welcome gift for 1 year with you friendship".
They smiled and nodded. But my eye became teary.. And Sulli came to so shocked "aww Soojung do we hurt you? we don't pity you honey, sorry if we hurt your feelings.." i turned to them and said "it's not your fault and i'm not sad, it's just i'm touched and thankful that i have friends like you. it's the first time for me to receive this kind of gift, so thankyou.. thankyou very much!" i group hugged them.. it was memorable moment they just patted my head and said that i was silly to cry. well i cry for happiness though..

 

Finally i'm home now.. bed!!!!!!!
i lied on my bed, snuggling my pillow, it was really tired and super fun shopping and hanging with the girls around the mall. I always reject their offer to come to the mall, because i always said hanging out are so boring, just eat.. and talk like.. we can do that anywhere and anytime not just at the mall.
But today they proofed me that i can have fun, by playing in the arcade, eating that swirly ice smoothie, and shopping from store to store, and i amaze how guys always stare at them, and they envied by girls because how stylish and pretty they are. They're are a group of dreamy people lol.
Suddenly my phone rings "anyeong.. Jongin-ah waeyo?" he talked softly "anyeong Jungie, so how's your first ever shopping with the girls? did you have fun?" he ask. well he probably know it from sulli, his new friend.. sorry for being sarcastic i don't know why i feel this way..
"hmm.. yup it is" Then kai shoot the question "Jung, are you mad that i accept to become sulli's date tomorrow?" i'm shocked. how did he know again? are my mind are easy to read? "hmm, no. why do you ask this question Jongin. ofcourse i'm happy for both of you.. i saw sulli was so happy today, and it made me happy too" i told him acting normal as i could. "aww really? that's so nice of you.. But actually at first i wanna ask you though.. but Sorry she makes her move first. so are you by yourself tomorrow? he ask me, maybe worry of me, because he never leave me alone. it's the first time, tomorrow. Sighed.
"Yup, i am Jongin, no need to worry i'll be fine.. i'm not a kid anymore" i confinced him "okay then, sleep well princess. tomorrow's gonna be a blast, and don't worry! you won't feel lonely. you could dance with all of us, including me" i giggled "Sure Jong, and goodnight!" i hung up the phone and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Day!
i'm lazying on my bed, because there's no school for today. And ofcourse the Student Council are working their off for the Party!
Okay i'm nervous, now i'm waiting for the girls to come to style me up! i'm nervous, how will i look? awwww i bet i still look bad.
i'm scared that everyone will talk bad things about me. but no i must be confidence! it's my senior year people, my choice, chin up Soojung! you can!
about a few minutes later i hear some car honks! oh i bet there are the girls.. I opened the door and,
"Hi!" the girls all greet me really loud, and i got shocked "Jung, i brought an Express Dental doctor for you" i got confuse what? "may i ask why?"
Then the girls all laughed at me "To get your braces of silly, it has been years since you put that braces on, so now it's time to take them off.. I bet your teeth are fine now" Amber said. I gulped but then nodded.
After a few hours, i woke up and feel numb, but i feel that my mouth is lighter, and the doctor give me a mirror to see my condition.
i was shocked. i look rather normal than the usual, that's a great step.. right?
And then i heard the girls knocking on my room! "KRYSTAL come out, i heard the doctor said that you look gorgeous!" Vic unnie yelled.
I open the door, and They look at me widen owl eyes and mouth shaped into 'O' surprise!

                                                                               

 

They all clapped their hand like somehow they amazed, really? did it changed to be that good?
"how is it? is it good?.. Then Luna hugged me "You looked great Soo, really great.. you're pretty! don't forget that swetty"
Then Sulli came with a make up-kits "come on girls, let's Style our Princess up!" she said "chullballlllll~" Victoria yelled..
I sit on the chair and let them work their magic, i feel like i'm a princess really.. Victoria was doing my hair, Sulli was doing my make up, Amber was doing my toe-polish, and Luna was doing my hand. they're all busy just for me. i'm so thankful for them..
Then after that they didn't let me to see myself at the mirror, so i wear my dress and wear my heels, then i walk to them..
They all have the same expression as before but even frightening! Their eyes like almost popped up from their eyes. oh my god.
"Soojung, is that you?" Luna asked hesitating. "It's me Lun, am i that different. is it bad or good?". Then Sulli offers me a mirror to see it myself.
wow.. i'm different

                                                                             

i'm.... i'm... Beautiful

Then Vic unnie told me. "Soojung, you're pretty. and we already told you before but you never listen. You're beautiful inside, and you are outside. You have this courage to change it's really amazing. I know you're outer has changed but that doesn't mean you have to change your inside too. do it your own way, spill out your definition of classy. don't be like those brats at school honey, Keep Calm and Chin Up!"
She's really like our mother in this friendship. she's mature and stuff, i really adore her very much.
"Come on! come on! let's go now! or we're gonna be late for the Flings Carpet" Amber said, and we went to the car and suddenly Sulli nudge me.
"Jung, so now you have your date" sulli giggled. "WHAT? WHO?" i yelled. "Woah slow down Jung, we just wanna help you not to feel like a loner later"
"It's Sehun, sehun will be your date tonight" Luna said calmly. "what? unnie! i don't even know him, i just know him by your stories. please don't" i shook Luna unnie shoulder "No stal, just wait you'll see that he's charming and fun.. don't worry" huh... i surrender, i just sit and folded my hand.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the Fling Carpet:

Jongin and EXO plus Sehun have come..  they walked at the Fling carpet as the fan girls keep cheering them!

                                                                              

 

"ahhhh i always got tired of these girls screaming kai, i'm not that happy to be welcomed histerically like this!!" Sehun's sulking.
"Relax man, everything's going to be alright after this 5 minutes, just smile, wave your hand, and thumbs up for them" tao said cooly.
Sehun already arrived, and he was really tired after all this Jet-leg and still lacking of sleep, but still he won't let down his friend because they want to meet him, he too. he wanted to meet them so bad. after that they came in to the party, They were amazed by how the decoration of the party are really stunning.

                                                                              

 

And twelve of us split up. Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho and Lay went to the dancefloor and dance like crazy.
while D.o, Tao, Kris, Luhan, and Baekhyun are flirting with the girls..
Kai went to grabbed Sehun a drink, and they talked. SInce they've been seperated from each other for 2 years, i guess they really missed each other.
"oppa welcome back!!! do you wanna dance with us?" Suzy ask sehun to dance with her, but he simply reject her "no thankyou". ok that's awkward..
"Dude faster! don't leave me alone with these hungry hyenas with me!" kai came fast and offer the tequila.
"So, dude who's your date for tonight..?" Sehun asked kai loudly because the music is too loud for them to have a conversation..
Then kai answered "it's Sulli, how about you? have you lay a pair of your foxy eyes to ladies tonight?" kai asked me back.
"well, sulli told me there's this new kid they've been hanging around with and they say she's really beautiful" wow kai feels uneasy.. could it be it's soojung?
"her name is krystal.. do you know her?" Kai heart was torn into pieces.. but he didn't wanna show it "oh he's my bestfriend sehun-ah, we become friends like 1 year ago. yeah she's pretty" Sehun faking sobbing "Dude! you forget me that fast? so she replace me for you? ohhhh.. i hate her"
"DUDEEEE, i'm not gay. Just go find another guy to screw on" he pushed sehun joking. "awww i'm hurt Jongin, i'm hurt"

 

Suddenly, The door opens..
Jongin turn his head towards the door, and he see f(x) making a grand entrance..

   

as always the girls are the moment that everyone are waiting, they're surely are gorgeous! but wait where's soojung he said "solmaaaa~" he shocked

she is so beautiful, they transform to that angel. it makes everyone shocked. they're hesitating that she's krystal..
wow.. she didn't put her hair up today, and wore a simple make up and dress. but still she's shining so brightly like diamond, kai thought.
"dude, who's that? she's stunning?" hearing sehun's voice it makes him sad, because he's hearing soojung's date voice. it's not himself. he's upset
"yeah she's krystal, your date" i answered simply.

Then Me, Sehun, Kris, D.O, and Suho went to the girls.
kai take sulli's hand, and before that he catch that soojung is smiling at me, she's so gorgeous that night.
and then the others took their date..
Then kai saw Sehun offering his hand to Soojung "hello, my name is Sehun. would you like to be my date for this night?"
First krystal was hesitating then he smiled at him "it's my pleasure sehun-ssi. And nice to meet you, everyone has been dying to meet you"
She supposed to smile at him, not his bestfriend that just come back from abroad. he knows her first, but why does that kid that has to be her date, unfair.

'But wait, why do i feel this thingly feeling? is this Jealous? noooooo.. Or is it?' he got confused.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey everyone! it's kaistalftw! i'm back with new chapter, sorry with my bad writing. and credits for the pictures that own it.
and well i have lost 1 subscriber it's a little bit sad, but it's okay.. so if this chapter is too long and boring, then i'm sorry.. but i did my very best!

and thanks @kriswu_ni for the new poster that you give to me! it's fantastic!




so happy reading dear sweet darlings! and don't forget to comment! bubye!