여섯 (Sixth)

Heart Over Mind
여섯 - Jealous?
 
Hayoung watched as the crowd getting closer to them. She can't walk to anywhere. Front, back, right, left, all blocked perfectly.
"We can't go anywhere, what are we going to do?" Hayoung said worriedly.
Her stomach suddenly felt weird if she meet with L. She will felt the anger again.
"Wow, what makes the crowd this big anyway? Oh, that guys?" Dongwoon innocently pointed.
"Yeah. They're Infinite" Hayoung said bitterly.
Hayoung felt somehow her stomach churned, felt like twisted and she wants quickly to go away from that place. She clutched her stomach.
"Ugh that jerk" she cursed.
Her stomach felt like twisted more when she saw a glimpse of L walking with his poker face. She looked around to ran away, but there's completely none.
"Aish! Why am I like this??" Hayoung thought annoyedly.
She stood there unable to do anything and decided to just pretend she didn't know anything.
"This crowd is crazy" Dongwoon said.
"I know right? What are they waiting for anyway?" Hayoung said.
Infinite arrived in front of their van. They saw a glimpse of Hayoung, since she's pretty tall.
"Isn't that Hayoung?" Sungjong pointed.
"Really? Where?" Sungyeol looked at where Sungjong's hand pointed at.
"I don't see her" Sungyeol mumbled.
Meanwhile, L saw Hayoung talking happily with Dongwoon, not caring about the crowd around them. L secretly glared at Dongwoon.
"Who is that guy?" he thought.
His heart felt like clenched and he can felt himself angry without a reason.
"Yah, Myungsoo, move or you'll get caught by the crowd" Hoya nudged him and went to the van.
L nodded, throwing a glare at Dongwoon when Dongwoon looked at his direction then walked up to his van. L entered his van with anger all over his head. He didn't know what's wrong with himself.
"Who is that guy?" his mind can't help but wondering who is that guy.
Their van can't move because of the vans around them. L still can clearly saw Hayoung laughing happily with Dongwoon 'the guy'.
"Can't the van move??" L said, annoyed.
"Whoa," his other members gaped at him.
"The fans crowding us. We can't" the driver said.
"Aish. Ask them to move!" L yelled.
"yah, what's wrong with you? You're perfectly fine a minute ago." Dongwoo asked, confused.
"Nothing's wrong with me" he said, more like snapped.
"He's having a monthly problem hyung~" Sungjong teased, earning a glare from L.
"haha! Is that so Myungsoo? Wow," Hoya laughed hard.
"I'm not okay!" L frowned.
Finally the van can move bit by bit and L can no longer saw Hayoung and 'that guy' again. His mood lifted up.
"Finally~" he chanted like a kid.
"Wow. Bipolar" Woohyun shook his head.
"Hyung is seriously in monthly problem" Sunjong shook his head.
"What? Said that again!" L yelled, earning a laughter from his other members.
After a few minutes, they already arrived at the hotel.
"Listen up boys," their manager said.
They all stopped from getting outside and listened to their manager.
"In a three weeks or so there'll be a variety show, and you can bring a fan, or even your siblings there," he said.
"Woah, really? That's great!!" they all chanted and start to talk to each other excitedly.
"However, I suggest you to not bring your parents though. There's going to be super crowded there and I don't want your parents getting sick" the manager added.
"Aww.." some of them mumbled in disappointment.
"Have a good rest boys!" the manager greeted.
"Okay~" they chanted and got out from the van.
 
L is sitting on the bed, thinking.
"Myungsoo, who will you bring at the show?" Woohyun asked.
"Huh? Well I still not thinking about that" L shrugged.
"You better start thinking now~" Woohyun sang and sat on the couch.
L is busy thinking while the other members busy playing with each other. Woohyun is just about to sleep peacefully when Sungyeol and Hoya squished him on the sofa. Sunggyu is reading a self-help book. Dongwoo is just watching TV, and Sungjong is busy talking to himself, which is earning a sarcastic words from Sungyeol.
"Hmm.. who should I bring, eh?" L thought deeply.
He then suddenly smirked. "Should I bring Hayoung?"  he nodded to himself.
"Hayoung it is"
"Ahh I'm tired.." Hayoung jumped to her bed in the hotel.
She already got back from her 'date'. Dongwoon ended up walked her back to the hotel. They had a great time, she has to admit.
When she was about to close her eyes, her phone rang.
She slide the answer button.
"Hello?" Hayoung lazily said.
"Hayoung-ah, room 402 need your service" Hime said.
"Okay okay.." Hayoung lazily replied.
She hung up and got up from her bed. She ruffled her hair and took a tea from her bed side table.
bb
"Well, it's my duty after all," Hayoung sighed and got up from her bed.
She changed to her uniform and walked out from her room. Hayoung walked towards the lift and pressed the 8th floor button. She waited patiently in the lift.
"It's really a nightmare meeting Infinite, especially that sharp tounge guy" Hayoung thought, annoyed.
Then the lift make a soft bell sound, and the door opened. Hayoung got out from the lift, searching for room 402.
"oh, the previous room I've cleaned before" Hayoung thought and knocked on the door.
"Room service" Hayoung said and knocked.
"Geez hyung! Open that!" a voice yelled inside the room.
"Geez!! Okay okay!!" the other voice said, and finally the door opened.
Hayoung froze.
"What the- this room is Infinite's??"  Hayoung thought, shocked.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

Hi! Sorry for the long wait ._. well, school's getting in my way. Anyway, thank you for new subscriber and old subscriber ^^ bye!