다섯 (Fifth)

Heart Over Mind
다섯 - A Blind Date.
 
"Hayoung-ah, long time no see again! I miss you~" her mother hugged her tightly.
"I miss you too~" Hayoung chanted.
"If you miss me then you must come here often!" she said.
Hayoung laughed and shook her head.
"Oh, Hayoung-ah, I met this boyㅡ"
"Stop it mom" Hayoung sighed.
She really didn't like this personalities of her mother. Too worried. She can take care of her own love life, without her mother doing something like this all over again. Her mother always worried of Hayoung because Hayoung never really interested in guys before, she just cared on her music and violin. Her mother always set a blind date for Hayoung.
"Why?" her mother frowned.
"I can take care of my love life mom" Hayoung frowned.
"But I promise you'll get comfortable with him" her mother smiled reassuringly.
Hayoung can't help but agreed.
"But this is the last time okay?" Hayoung warned.
Her mother nodded. So, Hayoung didn't have any choice beside agreed.
 
Hayoung is busy in her room, looking through her diary when suddenly she heard a knock.
"yes?"
"Hayoung-ah, he's here" her mother said.
Hayoung rolled her eyes. "Here comes nothing"
After a few minutes of changing her clothes, she goes downstairs.
She looked around and found a guy, quiet tall, and have a.. non-korean face?
"he looks like from another country" Hayoung thought.
"Hayoung-ah!" her mother waved to her.
Hayoung smiled and walked towards her.
"Dongwoon-ah, this is Hayoung" her mother said.
The guy named Dongwoon smiled and bowed. "Nice to meet you"
Hayoung bowed back "Nice to meet you"
Hayoung observed Dongwoon from the side.
"Hm.. I never judge people from the looks"  Hayoung thought.
"Oh, before that, Hayoung, can you help me for a secondㅡ"
"I'll help" Dongwoon quickly said.
Hayoung watched him as he walked past her to help her mother.
"Wow. Boys don't usually like to help" Hayoung thought, amazed.
 
Hayoung and Dongwoon is being 'kicked out' from her house and now they're walking in the busy street.
"Want some drink?" Dongwoon asked.
Hayoung looked up at Dongwoon. She nodded lightly, letting Dongwoon grabbed her everywhere he want.
"I don't know what you'll reaact if you know about this.." Hayoung thought sadly.
They arrived at a modern cafe. The looks is very cozy, and she think it will be great for relieving stress. The waiter and waitress greeted them as they walked in. Dongwoon choosed the table near the counter.
"What do you want to drink?" he ask.
"Maybe just some iced mocha" she said non-chalantly.
Dongwoon ordered to the waiter and goes back to his table. He looked at Hayoung worriedly.
"Are you okay?" Dongwoon asked.
Hayoung looked up and sighed.
"No I'm not" she confessed.
"Something happened?" he asked again.
Hayoung shook her head. "No. I just reminded of someone"
Dongwoon laughed.
"Don't be so stressful. He won't like it" Dongwoon said.
"Wait, whaㅡ how come you know it's a 'he'?" Hayoung looked at him in disbelief.
"I know many things girl" Dongwoon joked.
Hayoung rolled her eyes and laughed.
"You're a stalker then" she said.
"What? Of course I'm not!" Dongwoon frowned, causing Hayoung to laugh.
"But you're looks like it" Hayoung teased.
"yah! Be respectful towards the elder!" Dongwoon scolded.
"What? Did I hear you right?" Hayoung laughed.
Both of them keep teasing each other minutes after minutes.
 
"Ahh~ I'm full~" Hayoung chanted as she rubbed her stomach.
"You food monster" Dongwoon mumbled as both of them walked out from the cafe.
"What?" Hayoung glared at him.
"Food. Monster. F-O-O-D M-O-N-S-T-E-R" Dongwoon spelled each of the words.
Hayoung glared at him and ignored him. Dongwoon laughed. They really get along just fine for this past hours. They're like brother and sisters, and to think that Hayoung didn't have any siblings, she really appreciate him.
"Yah, don't be mad. I'm just kidding" Dongwoon frowned.
Hayoung just ignored him, walked straight.
"yahh" Dongwoon frowned more.
"Don't be mad please, I'll treat you anything" Dongwoon pleaded.
Hayoung bursted out of laughter. She laughed really hard.
"Gotcha" she said.
Dongwoon laughed. Suddenly the street became really crowded. Hayoung stopped laughing and looked around. Because she's tall, she caught a glimpse of seven boysㅡ
"Infinite" she whispered.
Both Dongwoon and Hayoung stopped walking because they can't walk further since the street is full of peopleㅡgirls. Dongwoon got confused while Hayoung looked around. The crowd became thicker and thicker and came to their way.
"Why the crowd is coming our way? Don't tell meㅡ" Hayoung looked around and found Infinite's van right beside her.
"Oh crap" She face-palmed herself.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Sorry for the crappy double-update >< I think because you waited for long so I can make a double update today ^^ I'm going to go out soon, so sorry if there's any typo! Bye!