열 셋 (Thirteenth)

Heart Over Mind
열 셋  - Lies And Depressed
 

"Yah, where are you all this long?" Sungyeol scolded when L entered the hotel room.

L cringed at Sungyeol's pitch. He looked around, and just realized that the sun already sets.

"Uhh.. I got lost from the garden (?)" L said, unsure himself.

"Is the garden that huge?" Dongwoo asked.

"I-I don't know. I-I'm panicked that time" L lied.

Infinite trusted his lie and nodded. Well except someone. Hoya looked at him suspiciously.

'Why are you lying to your member?' Hoya shook his head, a bit disappointed.

Hoya knew that L visited Hayoung's room, because Hoya followed him.

–Flashback–


"I'll go with you!" Hoya shouted.

But L already closed the door. Hoya ruffled his hair, irritated.

"You can follow him you know," Woohyun said while popping a lollipop in his mouth.

"Brilliant!" Hoya brightened and took his shoes then wore it.

Hoya quickly got out from the room and ran towards the lift, but L already closed the door. Hoya ruffled his hair and didn't have amy choice but to wait for the other lift to came.

"Come on, come on," Hoya said impatiently.

Finally the lift arrived and Hoya quickly entered. He hoped that L isn't that far yet since he didn't know where the garden is.

"Finally!" Hoya exclaimed when the lift door opened.

He looked around and found L walking towards the hall. Hoya followed behind. He saw L talked with one of the waitress.

'What is he doing..?' Hoya wondered.

L bowed his head a little and walked away. Hoya quickly hid. He felt weird. Why is he hiding? Isn't he supposed to join him to the garden? However something felt weird and he decided to just follow L.

L stopped in front of a door, looking sad and..

'..in pain?' Hoya thought, surprised.

Hoya faintly can heard a sob. L entered the room, and the sob can be heard more clearly. Somehow, Hoya felt sad when he heard that sob.

'Who is that..' Hoya walked closer.

He took a peek at the door slightly. He can see a glimpse of girl, in a messy state, and L, standing. Hoya looked closer at the girl and notices who it was.

'Isn't that Hayoung-ssi..?' Hoya thought and quickly backed away to his room.

'What is he doing there though?' Hoya still wondered.


—Flashback end—

Hoya stared at L deeply. L looked up at him and felt intimidated by Hoya's gaze.

"What?" L asked, trying to act innocent.

"Nothing" Hoya shook his head and lied on the bed, closing his face with the pillow.


The next day, Hayoung got out from her room. She wore black shirt with dark jeans and sneakers. She didn't even bother to arrange her hair. She looks very depressed with a deep dark bags under her eye.

"Hayoung-ah.." Hime sadly stared at her.

Hayoung forced a smile. "I'm okay"

Hayoung and Hime took a day off today to attend Sehun's furneral. Hayoung looked really depressed, as if all the problem in the world is happening to her right now.

"Hayoung, don't he too sad.. he's not going to like it.." Hime tried to comfort her.

Hayoung felt an arrow pierced her heart when she heard Hime said that to her. Her heart felt pain and heavy.

'Is he? Oppa, are you? You didn't like me being like this?' Hayoung thought and looked up at the ceiling, blinked her tears away.

Hime squeazed her friend's shoulder. "You can do this Hayoung. You're a tough girl" she reassured.

Hayoung didn't said anything and felt her eyes became numb. She can felt tears going to leaked out again. But she tried to be strong and blinked the tears away.


"Hyung! Hyung!" Sungjong ran to Infinite.

"what again now?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

"I just saw her, Hayoung-ssi," Sungjong panted.

"What about her?" Hoya curiously asked.

"She wore black clothes. She looks depressed" Sungjong frowned.

Hoya's heart clenched. 'I knew it. Something is wrong' he thought.

He glanced at L. 'He definitely know why' he thought as he looked at L who is frowing slightly.

"really? Maybe we can do something for her?" Sungyeol suggested.

"Good idea!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"Maybe we can cook for her?" Dongwoo suggested.

"We'll suggest this after we're on the van okay? We're going to be late for our schedule" Sunggyu interrupt.

"Okay" they whined and followed Sunggyu's order.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
 
Hi guyss.. Idk what to say anymore, but the story is ending real soon... ;~;