둘 - Lost Phone

Heart Over Mind
- Lost Phone

 

 

"No, no, no.." Hayoung mumbled as she practically threw all things in her bag.

"Where is my phone?? I must call the hospital now!" she grumbled and searched all over her bag again.

"Hayoung-ah!" Hime panted heavily as she rested herself on the counter.

"What?" Hayoung looked at her in almost an annoyed face. She's pissed off because of her phone.

"Why did you answered my call but didn't say anything?" Hime asked and eyed Hayoung weirdly.

"What? I never received your call. My phone is missing" Hayoung answered.

"WHAT?" Hime exclaimed, surprised.

"Yeah, it's missing. So you're hallucinating" Hayoung said and sighed.

"What? Am I going crazy?" Hime looked at herself in disbelief from the mirror on the counter.

"Or.. it is someone that found my phone," Hayoung added.

"or steal!" Hime exclaimed. Hayoung glared at her.

"Don't just assume up anything you didn't know for sure Hime" Hayoung scolded.

When Hayoung was about to stand up, the hotel manager showed up, startling Hime and Hayoung. Hayoung can't do anything since she actually lied to all people in the hotel except Hime that she's from a fine family, not rich. She can't just say her phone, which is S4, is gone. They will be really suspicious.

"Hayoung, there's more customer for you on the entrance" the manager said and left.

Hayoung looked at Hime and left the counter to the entrance.

"I'll find the phone, hopefully" Hime mumbled and tried to remember what Hayoung did today.

 

"Come on Sungyeol! You're giving the phone!" Dongwoo pushed Sungyeol out from the door.

"Yah! Myungsoo is the one that found it!" Sungyeol protested.

He tried to stop Dongwoo from pushing him out by putting his hands on both side of the wall.

"But you caused a trouble!" Myungsoo shouted from the bed.

"But still-"

"Just go geez!" Sungjong pushed Sungyeol out and slammed the door right in front of his face.

"Yah! Open the door!!" Sungyeol banged the door hard.

"Stop banging the door or we will never open the door for you!" Sungjong yelled from inside.

Sungyeol sighed and glared at the door. "I hate you!" He shouted and stomped his feet towards the lift.
Sungyeol was almost banging his feet inside the lift if he didn't see that girl. He stopped and gaped at the girl. The girl raised her eyebrows and stepped aside. Sungyeol snapped out from his daze and stepped inside. He pressed the 1st floor button and bit his lips.

"This is awkward.." he thought.

The girl just looked around. The lift moved upwards. "Maybe to the girl's direction?" he thought.

Feeling awkward, Sungyeol played with his phone strap. He looked so nervous, but the girl didn't notice. He turned his phone strap around and around until the strap fell down.

"Oh" both of them exclaimed. But when he was about to take the phone strap, the girl took it first.

"I believe this is yours sir?" she smiled gently and gave Sungyeol his phone strap.

"O-oh yes. Thank you" Sungyeol stuttered and took the strap. The girls stood up and smiled.

The lift make a small ring bell and the door opened. Without any words the girl got out and smiled a little to Sungyeol before walked off. He caught a glimpse of her name tag. Oh Hayoung. Sungyeol felt he can breathed normal again.

"The rose fragrance.." he thought and smiled a little, gripping tightly on his strap.

 

"Excuse me," Sungyeol leaned forward to the counter.

"Yes?" A girl behind the counter popped her head up.

"Is there.. uhh.. someone here named Hayoung?" Sungyeol asked hesitating.

"As in waitress, or as in guest?" she asked again.

"I don't know.. Someone who has this phone" Sungyeol said as he showed the black S4 in his hand.

The girl widened her eyes. "Well, I think no waitress will have that much money" she said.

"But still, you can leave it here" the girl said. Sungyeol raised his eyebrows.

"Mm.. in that case, I'll take it with me then" Sungyeol said and walked away. "Too unsafe" he thought.

Just then, he walked past a busy and panic-looking girl and they bumped a bit.

"I'm sorry," Sungyeol bowed. The girl looked at him and bowed back.

"I'm sorry sir" she said. She wore a waitress dress.

"Ah, do you happen to know Hayoung?" Sungyeol asked.

The girl widened her eyes. "How did she know Hayoung..?" she thought.

"Y-yeah I know. Why sir?" she asked.

Sungyeol rubbed his head and showed her the S4. The girl gasped and quickly took the phone.

"Thank you sir. It's my friend's. Thank you for founding it. Thank you" she bowed a few times.

Sungyeol just laughed. "You're welcome" he said and walked away.

"Glad I found the phone before anyone else did"  Hime sighed deeply as she clutched the phone inside her pocket.

 

When Hime was about to walk away, Sungyeol suddenly called her.

"Wait, I'm sorry," he panted. "May I have this Hayoung's card?" he asked.

Hime raised her eyebrows. "For what sir?"

"Erm.. for.. maybe I can ask her to clean something in my room" he said, well, lied.

"But you can call other waitresses sir" Hime looked at him suspiciously.

"Is Hayoung getting a new admirer? Geez hayoung, you're too pretty" Hime thought.

"B-but.. just please?" Sungyeol gave Hime his aegyo.

Hime can't stand that aegyo and take a card from her pocket.

"Here," she handed it to him. Sungyeol smiled happily and received it.

Before Sungyeol could leave, Hime added, "don't ask her to do something too heavy please"

Sungyeol nodded and skipped his way towards his room.

 

"Why is Sungyeol that long? Is he still sulking out there?" Myungsoo groaned.

"Nope. He's nowhere in front of our room" Sungjong 'the spy' looked from the small mirror on the door.

"So where is he-"

Ding Dong!

"There he is!" Sungjong cheered and opened the door.

"Hey guys! Look at what I got!" Sungyeol cheerfully asked.

"What" Hoya asked flatly. It's more like a statement than a question though.

"I got a card~~" Sungyeol sang happily and moved his arms around like he just won a quiz.

Infinite member looked at him with a 'wtf' look.

"hey! If you don't want to meet her than it's okay! I'll keep her for myself!" Sungyeol childishly pouted.

"Is she that pretty anyway?" Myungsoo asked while watching the tv.

Sungyeol grinned. "more than you'll ever met"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

I'm so sorry for a crappy update again! >< Maybe in the next chapter Myung will meet Young~ Thank you for everyone that subscribed and commented~ I love you guyss <33 Haha, anyway, I just saw a ChanYoung couple passes by. What do you think? Chanyeol+Hayoung.. is hilarious lol <33

ps: why is there not many Hayoung fic here?? ;A;