하나 - A Vacation

Heart Over Mind
하나  A Vacation
 
"Hayoung~~" a girl cheerfully greet her friend.
"Ne?" the girl with more calm and sweet face turned to her.
"You've seen EXO's growl? Oh my god they're just awesome!!" the girl with long black bouncy hair jumped up and down.
"Hime, stop spazzing over them" Hayoung sighed.
"But-but.. I love them!" Hime protested and pouted.
Hayoung sighed and continued to write some list into her book.
"Oh, Hayoung-ah, did you see Ka-"
"Hime," Hayoung turned to her friend.
Hime pouted again. "I hate you!" she said and turned around.
Hayoung chuckled. "She's just cute," Hayoung thought.
"Hime~" she sang, Hime still turned her back from Hayoung. Hayoung ducked down to meet Hime's face and smiled softly.
"I'm so sorry okay?" Hayoung said softly. Hime turned a little to her.
"I'll treat you ice cream and EXO's magazine today" Hayoung said again.
Hime turned to her fully. "Really? Yay! Thanks Hayoung!" she hugged Hayoung tightly. Hayoung chuckled. "This girl.."
 
"Hayoung, I heard an idol group will visit here again today." Hime said while her ice cream.
"Really? Not that I mind" Hayoung said, eyeing the street that made her remember one of her memories.
"Hayoung, you need to move on" Hime gave her a sympathy look.
Hayoung smiled. "I won't need to do that, Hime" she smiled sweetly while looking at the skies.
"Why do I have to erase you if I love you so much until now right?" Hayoung thought.
Hime sighed and her ice cream. "I wonder if she will keep her words again.."
 
"Oh Hayoung! Clean the room number 402 please" the manager ordered.
Hayoung who just arrived there stared at him dumb-founded. But she nodded anyway. "Yes sir"
She entered the room number 402 and found the room is really messy. The towels are hanging off somewhere it doesn't belong to. The glass is stained from something that Hayoung didn't know, and there're many food garbage everywhere.
"This is going to be tough" Hayoung mumbled as she rolled up her sleeves and get to work immediately.
A few minutes later, her manager called.
"Hayoung, are you finished?"
Hayoung huffed tiredly. "I'm sorry, but not yet. I'm still half way of cleaning it" Hayoung sighed.
"Please do it quickly. The guest that served the room is about to arrive"
"Okay sir" Hayoung nodded. She hung up and sighed. "Faster Hayoung. And calmer" she exhaled.
She began to clean up the room faster. She grunted inside her head. Yes, she's a hot-headed person. Really easy to get mad, impatient. But she has to bury her bad personality to come for this job.
She isn't born from a poor family, she's rich. That's why she can easily give an EXO signed album or even Idol's concert ticket for Hime's birthday. She's known for a quiet mistress, and they all thought that she's a spoiled kid. In fact, she's not. She just hate showing off, and want to prove that she can do anything too. And here she is. Working hard.
 
Hayoung breathed heavily as she looked around the room. Clean as ever. She sighed happily, proud of her work.
"I'm not a spoiled kid" she thought and smiled happily.
"Hayoung-ah!! There's guest waiting for you at 8th floor!" Hime shouted from outside the door.
Hayoung quickly left the room and followed Hime who is picking up a bed sheet for a room in 8th floor.
She didn't even notice something missing. She's a clumsy yet like to think before doing girl.
 
"Welcome to our hotel. I'm glad you're using our service," the manager bowed deeply to the 7-no, 8 guys in front of him.
"I'm hoping for the best" one of them, who looks like in the middle of 30, bowed. The manager bowed too and nodded his head.
"We will sir," he said.
The manager took all of their luggage (which is many) and brang them to a cart. The other waitress (unfortunately) squealed lightly and greeted them.
However, the older man looks at her in disapproval. "Just lead them to their room please" he said.
The waitress nodded excitedly. She took the 7 boys towards the lift. As they walk, the waitress can't stop bragging about how she adore them, making them all pissed.
"Can't she just shut up? Geez"
After the walk that seems like hours for the 7 boys, finally the waitress gave them the key to their room and showed them their room. The 7 boys sighed in relief and opened the door. They all gaped at the room. It was un-describe-ly clean. Like the room is never being stayed or something.
"This is work of magic" they thought.
"If you have something to ask, you can always tell me" the waitress winked. She offered her name card.
One of the boys turned and accepted the waitress's card and faked a smile. "Okay"
The waitress squealed as the boy shut the door on her face. "Crazy fangirl" he mumbled.
"But she's Inspirit, Hoya. you can't do that to our fans" Sunggyu scolded.
Hoya nodded heavily and threw the name card to the trash.
"Hoya," Sunggyu glared at him. "What?" Hoya gave him an innocent blink.
Sunggyu can't help but sighed.
"Whee! this room is great!! I felt like a King!" Sungjong, the youngest, squealed.
"Not so fast kiddo! I'm the King here!" Sungyeol exclaimed.
And the both choding fought about who will rule this room.
"Stop the non-sense you both" Myungsoo held their faces away. But still, they kept bickering.
"I think we should give something back to someone" Myungsoo said, catching attention of the other member.
"What? Did we take something?" Dongwoo said over the couch.
"Nope. Someone left a phone here" Myungsoo held out a black shining phone from his pocket. An S4.
"Shoot. Rich peopur" Sungjong pouted and slumped back on the bed.
"Yah, we still have to give it back" Myungsoo putted his hand on his hips and glared at Sungjong.
"Well yeah okaayyy .-." Sungjong lazily said as he rolls on the bed.
Suddenly the phone's ringtone rang. And the first tone is just like..
"Still I Miss You" all of them exclaimed. They looked at each other.
"Maybe whoever has this phone is inspirit?" Woohyun asked.
Myungsoo took a look at the phone, suddenly Sungyeol snatched the phone from him and slide the 'answer' slide.
"Hayoung-ah! You know wha- Hayoung?" the other line turned from a cheerful tone to a confused tone.
"Hayoung-ah, are you there?" the other line asked. Sungyeol quickly hung up the call.
He stared at his other members. "You're so dead Sungyeol" they all said.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note . :
 
omg sorry for the crappy updates ;~; tell me your comment please! Oh and thank you for all my dear subscriber and also for everyone that commenting~