셋 - VIP Room?

Heart Over Mind
- VIP Room?

"Hayoung! Hayoung!" Hime called happily.
Hayoung looked up. "Yes?"
"Look what I found~" she sang happily.
Hayoung brightened up. "My phone?" she asked.
Hime nodded and Hayoung looked at her with happiness and also shock.
"Oh my god! Thank you so much Hime!!" Hayoung hugged her best friend tightly.
Hime smiled brightly and patted Hayoung's back. "Anything for you."
 
Hayoung jumped on her bed. She sighed in relief that her phone already founded. What will happen if anyone know she's rich?
"Fake friends" Hayoung thought boredly.
She looked around her room and played Infinite - Still I Miss You again. She's just addicted to that song for what sake. She just likes ballad songs.
"Oh" she mumbled slightly as she remembered someone she met at the lift earlier. She laughed at the awkward gesture of him.
"Wait.. I saw his face somewhere.." she mumbled and try to remember that face that she thought is familiar.
However, she can't remember who it was. She tried to remember, but nothing came up to her mind. She sighed in irritation and threw her hands up towards the ceiling. The light radiated to her hands. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
"Ayo wassup!!" a loud voice rang in Hayoung's ear.
"Ouch!" Hayoung jumped from her sleeping position and sat up immediately.
Hayoung looked at her side and saw Hime grinning widely. Hayoung glared at her furiously.
"Geez stop immitating that Kris of yours!" Hayoung groaned in annoyance.
Hime pouted and frowned deeply. "Sorry not sorry. Don't blame Kris okay!"
"Whatever you say Hime" Hayoung finally gave up and got up from her bed.
"Now," Hayoung turned to Hime.
"Get out from my room!!" she pushed Hime out from her room and closed the door on Hime's face.
Hayoung laughed lightly upon her best friend and walked towards her bathroom.
After a few minutes in the bathroom, Hayoung got out while brushing her hair. She tied it into a ponytail and straightened her uniform. She smiled at her reflection and walked outside the room.
"Oh my god!" Hayoung exclaimed in shock as she found Hime standing right in front of her door.
"Stop surprising me!" Hayoung frowned and slapped her best friend's shoulder.
Hime laughed and pinched Hayoung's cheeks. "Hehe, I'm not meaning to"
Hayoung and Hime walked side by side to the hotel's dining room. They started to arrange the tables in the dining room. Hayoung already got used to it, so sometimes she arrange the dinner table in her house. Her parents didn't mind her independent personalities.
"Hayoung, Daniel called you" Hime nudged Hayoung who is busy arranging the tables.
"Huh?" Hayoung mumbled and looked up. Hime pointed to Daniel across her.
"Oh" Hayoung said and looked to him.
Hayoung raised an eyebrow to Daniel who is nervously looking at Hayoung. Seeing this, Hime just chuckled. Well, almost every boy nervous when they're near or in contact with Hayoung because her gorgeous aura is radiating.
"Uh, someone from VIP table wants your service" he said and looked down immediately.
Hayoung looked at him weirdly and began to think about the VIP problem. Hayoung nod once and continued to her works. The boy sighed in relief while Hime just chuckled at her friend's attitude.
"No wonder she is so popular. She's mysterious" Hime thought.
"What that VIP person wants geez" Hayoung thought as she cleaned the plate until it shone.
Then Hayoung widened her eyes in fear. "No way that.. the person knows me right? What if they will reveal that I'm a rich kid? Oh my god please don't" Hayoung thought in fear.
In attempt to calm herself, she took a deep breath and concerned her head to her job more.
 
"Why do we have to follow your words, oh God" Hoya said in annoyance.
"Just stop complaining would you? You'll regret your complain" Sungyeol warned.
"Whatever you said" Hoya rolled on the bed once more.
"Get up!" Sungyeol pulled Hoya until he fell down from the bed.
"Yah!" Hoya glared furiously at Sungyeol while rubbing his back.
"Stop it you kids" Sunggyu sighed in annoyance.
"Grandpa will be mad" Sungjong said and pretend to be grumpy as he put his hands on his hips.
"What did you just said?" Sunggyu turned to Sungjong.
"Haha, see? Grandpa is sensitive today!" Sungjong teased and ran around the room, being chased by Sunggyu.
Seeing all this mess, Myungsoo just shook his head. "They will never be a grown up, will they?"
"They sure is a troublesome sometimes" Woohyun mumbled while flipping the channels.
"Well sure, like you" Dongwoo said and snatched the remote off from him.
"Yah! The Chowder is just starting!" Woohyun grunted and snatched the remote.
"Hey! Spongebob is just starting!" Dongwoo snatched the remote back.
"As if you two aren't" Myungsoo mumbling in annoyance.
"Oh, time for breakfast" Sungyeol looked up at the clock. Myungsoo shot him a look.
"What? I'm starving!" Sungyeol pouted while snatching his jacket from the table.
"We're on the VIP room guys! The food is yum" Sungyeol his lips while imagining the food that will pile up.
"Oh yeah! Call!" Woohyun said excitedly and grabbed his hoodie before wearing it.
"And there'll be someone there too, tehee" Sungyeol said mysteriously while smiling like an idiot.
"And that someone will be food" Hoya rolled his eyes as he just walked out from the room.
"Geez! It's not! Are you envious of me? You always complain about every single thing I said!" Sungyeol shouted as he followed Hoya.
 
Hayoung looked at the dinner room that's so packed. It's always like this on the morning. Luckily she already ate her breakfast first.
"Hayoung, Infinite!" Hime shouted in happiness.
"What Infinite?" Hayoung turned to her best friend.
"Aish! The Infinite you always heard in your phone!" Hime said, a little irritated.
"Really? Where are they?" Hayoung asked and looked around.
"They're just entering the VIP room, obviously didn't want to get disturbed" Hime pouted.
Hayoung looked at the room and nodded slightly. She adored them for their songs and bought their albums since she likes the songs so much. But then, she never really knew their faces, but she can recognize them from their voices.
"Hayoung, your call now" Hime reminded her of her duty.
Hayoung snapped from her thoughts and quickly headed to the VIP room. Before she can hold the door knob, she realized something.
"Wait, if Infinite is in the VIP room.. then I'll be serving them??" Hayoung thought in slight surprise. But then, she's also relieved for the fact that it's not someone that knew her status.
She nervously opened the door, revealing 7 good-looking boys playing around with each other.
"Good morning sir" Hayoung bowed for a few seconds and looked up, meeting 7 pairs of eyes.
"God, what are you sending to us?" the 7 of them thought.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
Hi there~ sorry for the long update. I'm busy with schools and my other schedule #feelslikeidols orz sorry okay? What do you think about this chapter? I'm very very thankful for everyone that subscribed and also upvoted <3 and mostly, commented! Haha thanks guys~ I appreciate it.

 

ps: geez I want Chanyoung .__.