열 다섯 (Fifteenth)

Heart Over Mind
열 다섯 Warmth
 
"What's the point by pulling me here?" Hayoung snapped coldly at L.
"Just shut up oldie" L teased.
"What?" Hayoung glared at him fiercely.
"This jerk.. he's just pulling me here and suddenly called me oldie? What a jerk he is" Hayoung rolled her eyes.
"Ahaha, L is just messing around with you" Woohyun quickly covered L's glare at her.
Hayoung raised her eyebrows. Is it just her, or they are so warm to her? Hayoung shrugged. She was pulled forcefully by L and she's now in their van. Hayoung looked outside the van. The sky is really dark, as if the sky will fall any minute.
"Is she alright now?" L glanced at her secretly.
She didn't has any expression on her face. But he can see sorrow from her eyes. L softened.
"Yah, oldie," L called.
Hayoung sighed deeply, until steam appeared on the window. She turned and glared at L.
"What" she said.
"Why are you so depressed lately?" he asked bluntly.
Hayoung electrified and can felt the heavy burden crawled to her heart again. She sniffled her nose and just stared outside as if there's an alien landed in the road.
"Nothing" Hayoung answered shortly.
"But–"
"Just let her be Sungjong" L warned.
Sungjong pouted but nodded. Hayoung still felt that heavy feeling, even tough some of it already vanished because of warmth that she somehow got from somewhere.
"I still can't let him go this easy" Hayoung sighed.
She glanced at L, who is scolding Sungyeol. She felt.. she has to tell her story. She suddenly thought that maybe, maybe, her burden will decreased even tough for just a bit. She felt that Infinite is a good place to tell her burden. She just felt.
"Actually.." Hayoung said faintly.
Now, all the attention is on her. Hayoung slowly looked at their eyes. She can see sincere looks in their eyes, even the jerk, L.
"Can I.. can I tell you my story?"
 
"yah! haha" Hayoung laughed.
"Hayoung-ah, you can't put the ace card under the table! That's called cheated!!" Hoya pouted.
"Haha, sorry not sorry" Hayoung stucked out her tounge.
"Yahh!! Myungsoo! Look at what your girlfriend done to me!" Hoya yelled.
"She/He isn't my boyfriend/girlfriend!" both Hayoung and L yelled.
It's already a few days since Sehun's funeral. Hayoung already got over Sehun, but she still visited him every 2 days. She didn't want to leave Sehun alone in his first month. Infinite made her got over Sehun, and she's grateful.
"Hey, how about a dinner again tonight?" Sungyeol suggested.
L smacked his head. "Yah!" Sungyeol protested.
"Don't make her stay here longer!" L glared.
Sungyeol mimicked L's words, earning laughter from the other member. Means more fierce glare from L.
"Well, can I?" Hayoung grinned.
"Of course you can! You're forever our guest" Sungjong grinned widely.
"Then I'll come!" Hayoung smiled widely.
Hayoung bid goodbye for them and walked out from the room.
'Ah.. it's already 2 weeks since Infinite here. The first week was a total disaster. With L the jerk and.. and Sehun's death. I supposed to get over him and lived my life, I guess that isn't easy' Hayoung thought.
She got out from the hotel, heading to the cemetry. The sky is clear, made Hayoung's heart felt lighter.
'I hope you're happy today oppa. I want to tell so much stories to you' Hayoung looked up to the sky.
 
A few minutes later, Hayoung already arrived on Sehun's grave. Hayoung putted some Lilies and apple flower on the grave, since she knew how much Sehun likes apple's fragrance.
Hayoung bowed. "Hi oppa. I came again today" Hayoung smiled gently.
"Oppa, Infinite is so kind to me, I never regret telling them my stories." Hayoung giggled.
"Oppa, that L guy is still a jerk. He declined to let Sungyeol ask me for dinner with them! That jerk guy" Hayoung crossed her arms, annoyed.
But soon she smiled again. "But he's kind inside. He understands my condition"
"Today Dongwoo is in a bad mood because Woohyun broke his favorite cd. I think that's just childish. I remember when you whined and pouted because I accidentally flushed your hat on the toilet.." Hayoung smiled sadly.
"anyway, you don't need to worry about me. Me and Hime already fixed our problem a few days ago, didn't I told you?" Hayoung said.
"But she'll move to Canada in a few weeks. I'll lost my best friend," Hayoung frowned.
Wind brushed past her. Her hair flew upon it. She closed her eyes and smiled gently.
'Keep happy Hayoung-ah'
"I will oppa" Hayoung opened her eyes and smiled.
"Goodbye oppa, I'll see you again" Hayoung waved and walked away.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
 
maybe the end is near.. tehee~ Today my friend confessed to a girl. He's really nice, I hope they goes well~ thank you for all the support guys! And sorry if there's any typo or weird things sice I updated this via phone ;-;