일 곱 (Seventh)

Heart Over Mind
일곱 - Such A Clean Room.
 
"What is actually happening??" Hayoung thought confusedly.
L stood in front of her with mocking expression. Hayoung glared at him fiercely. She just has this weird feeling when she met this guy. And this guy is apparently L.
"You want to go in or stay out?" L asked and raised an eyebrow.
Hayoung scoffed but still maintain her respect. "In, sir." she said with a mocking tone.
L raised his eyebrow, amused. "wow" he thought.
Without saying anything, L stepped inside the room and sat on the bed. Hayoung hesitates but entered the room. After she entered the room, her jaw's perfectly dropped.
"Is.. Is this even A ROOM?" she thought as she looked around.
Many food wrappers, food crumbs, papers, plastics, and things, all scrambled over the floor, table, chair, and even bed.
"Geez.. these guys.. can't they be even more cleaner?" Hayoung thought sarcastically.
Hayoung closed and shot L a look. L just shrugged and continued to watch the television.
"Oh, Hayoung-ssi! Sorry for making your job heavier, but we need someone to clean the water drops because of that blind Sungyeol" Sunggyu threw Sungyeol a look.
"Hey! I didn't see it on my way!" Sungyeol protested.
"That's why hyung called you blind, idiot" Woohyun laughed.
"Yah!" Sungyeol glared at Woohyun, who is laughing really hard on the floor.
Hayoung looked at the scene and can't help but to think how weird this situation is. Sunggyu-with his small eyes- squinted at Sungyeol and Woohyun who caused a scene. Woohyun is laughing really hard while rolling on the floor. Sungyeol is yelling at Woohyun. Sungjong is playing a game-a girl game she guessed- happily. Dongwoo is talking on the phone, with his legs across Hoya's stomach who is sleeping very deeply. While L, L is switching channels every second.
"Oh, so everyone isn't really sane" Hayoung nodded to herself.
"Hayoung-ssi? Can you help us?" Sunggyu asked to Hayoung.
Hayoung broke from her daze and nodded. "Of course"
And after that, Hayoung is busy cleaning the whole room, not just the water, since she really can't stand this mess.
"Where's that room that I cleaned yesterday? The dream eater ate it probably" Hayoung thought as she mopped the floor.
Hayoung kicked the rolling Woohyun from the floor, he's still laughing though. She then swept the floor. All the rubbish on the room already throwed away by her. She glared at Dongwoo who is eating while calling someone, and Dongwoo immediately sat straight. She pushed Sungjong who is busy playing and didn't notice that he's being pushed.
"Ah, done" Hayoung smiled at her own work.
Yup, the room is already clean. She smiled appreciating her own work. Hayoung walked to the bathroom to wash her hands. She observed the faucet closely.
"Is the faucet changing shape..?" Hayoung thought, still confused.
She shrugged and turned the faucet on. However, the water won't come out. She turned the faucet a few times, but still won't come out.
"What's wrong? The water is dead?" Hayoung mumbled.
"Is something wrong?" Hayoung quickly turned, and found Sunggyu on the door.
"Yeah.. the water isn't coming out." Hayoung said and pointed to the faucet.
Sunggyu smiled apologetically, "Oh, sorry for that. Hoya pushed it too strong, and the water won't come out"
Hayoung's eyes bulged out. "What?!"
 
Hayoung walked out from Infinite's room with a dark expression. She can't believe that Infinite is that messy.
"Even one of them is a jerk" Hayoung thought.
She entered the lift and pressed the button to her floor. Hayoung leaned to the lift's wall and frowned.
"I'm sure the room will get a renovation after this" she grunted.
After a few seconds, the lift reached her floor. Hayoung walked out grumpily and quickly find her room. Slamming the door shut, she put off her shoes and walked towards her bedroom.
"Ah.. what a tiring day.." Hayoung sighed and jumped to her bed.
"Who knows that Infinite is that messy? Their voices is good," Hayoung exclaimed.
She unlocked her phone and start to played Infinite's - Still I Miss You. She really liked that song. Hayoung stare blankly at the ceiling. Her heart somehow ached again.
"Sehun.. how are you?"
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
Hi! I tried to update more since I know this story is a short story c: anyway, today one of my classmate said she dislikes Hayoung. Why? Isn't Hayoung cute and also pretty? I sometime can't stand her bash for APink :c oh yeah, hehe, see Sehun's name above? c: