eight

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

 

"Look kid. I came first and I-" the ungrateful bastard cut me off.

"And you'll never have her again. You lost your chance bro. How do you suppose to fix things that's beyond repair? You screwed up, man. You screwed big time. Now save yourself and Dara from the pain you're about to bring. I'm asking you sincerely now. I just want what's best for Dara and I know it's not you." he uttered each word with clarity and conviction for me to understand and I did, and not only did I understand, I also got hurt.

 

Still I will not surrender to him. I will not stop. I will not rest until I have her back in my arms again. I don't care if all hell breaks loose. I will do what I must. Even if I have to sacrifice everything.

 

Dara’s POV

 

What am I thinking? I actually asked Myungsoo to fetch Jiyong at the airport. I might as well give him a knife. That was the stupidest thing I’ve done so far. I know that Myungsoo loathe Jiyong so much because of what he’s done to me and yet I still let him fetch Jiyong? I must be the worst person the world right now.

 

I hurriedly grab my purse and car keys, and drove immediately to the airport with the hopes of catching the two. I was so focused on my driving that I didn’t realize that my phone has been ringing like hell. I clicked on my earpiece to answer the call.


“Yoboseyo?”

“Noona. It’s Taemin. Where are you?”

“To the airport”

“What?! Are you nuts?”

“I guess I am” I sighed.

“I just want to check up on you since you forgot the fax me your new ideas.”

“Sorry about that Taemin. I left it on my desk you may go there and get it if you want.”

“Okay I’ll do that and maybe grab some chocolates from your fridge too.” He chuckled.

“Get anything but the white chocolates!” I reminded him.

“Arasseo arasseo! Bye noona and safe driving.” He hung up and I focused on my driving again.

 

It took me almost an hour to arrive to the airport and I was almost hopeless to find the two, knowing how fast Myungsoo drives when he’s alone in the car. Fortunately, I saw a glimpse of my good-for-nothing ex in a distance and Myungsoo infront of him looking annoyed as hell. Jiyong hasn’t changed a bit, his infamous messy hair is still there, his ridiculous liking on neon-colored socks, his obsession with anything leather and of course his strong gaze that could melt anybody just by staring at it in seconds.

 

Another reason why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter