twelve

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

 

The opening of the elevator door feels like it took years to open but even before I step out of the elevator, I bumped into someone.

 

"I'm sorry." we both said and when our eyes met. I know that just happened.

"Jiyong?!"

"Myungsoo?!"

 

Jiyong's POV

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo exclaimed and I swear if I was ice, I would've melted because of his glare. I tried my best to not get intimidated by him and glared back at him. He eyed the flower cage I'm holding and let out a maniacal laugh.

"What's funny?" I asked him, not toning down the glare even the tinest bit.

"A flower cage? Are you serious? Do you see Dara as some kind of a joke?" he continued to laugh and my gut told him to punch him right then right there, but my brain got the best of me. I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes for a bit before looking back at him. I gave him a small smile and said.

"I'm sorry. I'm not here to get the opinion of a nobody. Can you just get out of my way before I puke at the sight of your sorry ?" I smirked and walked past him, purposely hitting his shoulder with my shoulder hard.

 

After the short confrontation with that bastard, I slowly make way to the hallways of the tenth floor and looked for the door that said Dara. As I was nearing the end of the hallway, still not finding her room, I almost gave up but then as if an angel just grant my wish, I saw her walking graciously on her heels and exuding elegance in every step s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter