eleven

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

 

-Flashback-

“Dara, I’m done carving our names on the tree.” I said excitedly and here comes Dara with two bottle of orange juice. She handed me one and then traces our carved name with her fingers.

“This is so beautiful. Jiyong jjang!” she gave me two thumbs up and her sweet smile.

“All for you Dara” I replied.

“Oh! Can I put a heart?”

“Yeah sure. Anything you want princess.”

“On second thought, I’ll just put a lightning so we’ll be different and besides we are both huge Harry Potter trash.” She giggled and started to carve a cute little lightning in between our names.

“Stupefy!” I screamed and poked her sides to tickle her.

“Ex-Expelliarmus!” she replied in between laughs and tried to get out of my tickling hands.

After that little tickle fight, We both tried to catch our breath and pants heavily as we sit on one of the benches surrounding the tree. I looked at her and smiled brightly.

“I love you so much Dara.” I murmured.

“Always?”

“Always.”

-End of Flashback-

 

I smiled a little as I remember our sweet moment here at the tree. I remember her face with her bright smile and lovely eyes but now all I saw was a tear-stained, frowning Dara and it hurts me even more knowing that I’m the reason behind those tears.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

“I don’t know. You’ve hurt me enough Jiyong and letting you in in my life again might be the dumbest decision I would ever make."

 

It still rings in my ear and it hurts just as much as the moment she said it. I thought this is gonna be easy. I miscalculated everything. I expected that once Dara saw me, I'll see her face light up and hug me tight and we'll have our happy ever after but I was wrong. Everything I fantasized was wrong. From the moment I stepped my foot in Korea, there has been a series of unfortunate events. My confidence and will to win Dara back is slowly deteriorating, as if my soul was drifting out of my body. For the past two days that we broke contact, I started realizing how hopeless I am right now. All the words that Dara said the day we met at our tree was crystal clear. I was just indenial and blindly hoping that what she said was the opposite of what she felt but I guess I was wrong on that one again.

 

My phone rang and disturbed my depressing trail of thoughts.

 

"Hello?" I said weakly.

"Ahoy Jiyong my son."

"Eomma."

"Something wrong?"

"Everythings wrong."

"Wait. What happened? You can tell your eomma." she said soothingly.

"I guess I really am a loser eomma."

"What? Did something happen between you and Dara?"

"We had a talk two days ago and we both became honest to ourselves a-a-and i didn't expect bruta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter