ten

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n uwaaah~ i made a new poster for this story. i hope you guys like it! :) enjoy reading this chapter

Recap:

"Okay. Let’s meet in 10 minutes at our tree.”

“Okay. I’ll see you there.”

“Okay.”

 

And she hung up. I guess heaven is siding on me on this one. This is my ultimate chance to bring her back and I must not waste it. Even without the preparation and all, I think I can manage to win her back. I blushed when she said ‘our tree’. It means she still acknowledge that I’m part of her life and that little information sparked my desire to reunite with her even more. Okay. I must do this properly. I hope I won’t screw this up.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Our tree is this huge old oak tree in the middle of a park. It’s like the main attraction of the park because it’s branches stretches so wide that it might cover the whole park anytime soon and its trunk has been witness to a lot of love confessions and love promises. I remember when we got together, Dara and I carved our name on its trunk together with hundreds of other couples and sealed it with a promise of forever. We often joked around that it is more romantic to carve our names on a tree rather than just locking it on a random wall.

 

As I arrived at the parking lot, I saw how lively the park is. There are a lot of kids playing on the playground and couples walking around happily. I’m glad this place hasn’t changed a bit and stayed the same all this time. I got out of the car the same time as the owner of the car beside me got out. We locked eyes and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

 

“D-Dara” I stuttered and she just smiled softly at me and pointed at the tree. I quickly walked to her side and attempted to hold her hand but she instinctively put her hands inside her pockets. We walked side by side without saying a single thing and for the whole walk, I kept on stealing glances of her face and it keeps on reminding me how stupid I was to let this beautiful girl be hurt because of me.

 

“Jiyong.” Dara said and that snapped me out of my little daydream and realized that we arrived at the tree already.

“Y-Yes?”

“Let’s do this honestly and shortly. I still got things to do at DAZZ.” She said and we found an empty bench beside the tree.

“I don’t know where to s-start Dara but I r-really want you to k-know that I regret l-leaving you. I don’t want to leave you honestly b-but things just happened really fast. Mom got hurt and I-I-I-I just panicked and decided too fast. I’m very sorry Dara. I know it’s hard for you to forgive me but I want you to know that I am one hundred percent honest when I say I want you back. You are the only girl that I loved and will love. You-“

“Then why didn’t you atleast tell me? I could have understand if you explained it to me after you left for America but no, you ghosted on me as if I was your father who did very bad stuff to you and your mother. I was left feeling guilty and asking myself why did you leave me? Is it because I’m not the one for you? Did I do something wrong? Did I unknowingly annoy you? Did I drive you away? You don’t know how painful it was for me Jiyong. ” Tears are now streaming down on both of our faces. Every word that Dara say send knife to my heart and it hurts.. it hurts so freaking bad.

“N-No it’s not that D-Dara. I-It’s my fault not yours. I’m sorry you have to blame yourself all these years.”

“I tried reaching out to you Jiyong. For a moment, I even thought of going to America just to find you but my guts told me that the Jiyong I know would go by all means just to tell me what’s happening and I waited Jiyong. I gave you more than a year to explain yourself. I was in constant torture durin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter