six

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap :

 

"I-I'm sorry Myungsoo. I-I know y-you had f-fee-"

 

"Stop. Don't say it Dara. I was the one that's suppose to say it" he said softly and smiled bitterly. I looked down both in embarrassment and shame. I just can't even look at him in the eyes now. I felt like I cheated. I felt like I sinned so greatly. I felt so helpless and stupid at that very second.

 

Jiyong! This is all your fault! Why did you have to come back?

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I admit it. I am the bad guy. I left her without any notice at all. I left her hanging. I left her hurting and the worst, I left her broken to pieces. I know her hatred must be off the hook because I've been absent in her life for years now, but still I will try my luck and try to woo her again. The reason why I left was never disclosed with her and I really regret not telling and what I regret the most is following my mom in this foreign country blindly.

 

I was scared. I was stupid. I was weak. I thought that if I cut my connection with Korea I'd forget about everything my Dad did to us. All the cheating, all the lies, all the violence my Mom and I received from that bastard. I thought it was the only way. Yes I do forgot about these things but the scared me forgot that there's something beautiful left in Korea. That I left my love, Dara in Korea. No matter what happens now, I'm going to try and win her back. I'll kneel in front of her if that's the only way she'll forgive me. I was stupid and weak, but that was past me now. I must be strong and mature and face my fears.

 

Tomorrow is my flight back to Korea. I arranged my flight right after I confirmed that my mother was already alright and not her sulky self anymore. Thank heavens for the advanced therapy sessions she undergone, she overcame her depressions an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter