nine

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

“I’m sorry I put you in such situation. I wasn’t thinking straight. I-I-I-“

“Look. You don’t have to be sorry. I asked you how I can help you and just answered. I entered in the situation with my full consent. There’s no one to blame but that guy. He messed things up once and now he’s planning to do it again.” He scoffed.

“I don’t know” is all I could utter as of the moment.

 

I’m still confused about everything. Everything’s still a blur to me. There are too many things running in my head and Jiyong’s on the top of the list that I’m confused about. God please help me on this one. What should I do?

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I don’t care what that bastard thinks. I mean who does he think he is? Does he really think he’s the best guy for Dara when all he did was cling on her whenever she’s in the area. What ticks me off the most is the fact that Dara looks like she’s actually buying that bastard’s crappy goody two shoes personality. I have to save her from him.

 

“Are you gonna check in or not?” the skinny receptionist shouted at me. I just looked at her and nodded.

“Then come closer so we could talk. Room for how many?” Aish! She’s getting on my nerves. I gestured one and she just nodded.

“Excuse me. Do you have a room that has a clear view of the city?” I asked politely.

“Yeah, but unfortunately the available room that has that view is a suite and that’s good for two and also a little expensive, Do you still want it?” the receptionist asked.

“Sure. I’ll get it.” She then tossed me my room card and I paved my way upstairs.

 

The moment I entered my room, I opened the huge curtains and saw the picturesque view of the city. Now I just remember why I badly wanted to go back to Korea. It’s not only about Dara but the life I’ve lived when I’m still here. I remember how glamorous and perfect my life was until my father screwed everything. This place has been my home since I was born and will always be home no matter where I go. This city saw me at my best and at my worst and I think it deserves to see my success too. I promise to myself that I will leave this wonderful place with Dara and a happy heart but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter