thirteen - operation: get dara back pt. 1

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

 

"the man that my precious Dara loves"

Am I hearing this right? So it's true! Dara still loves me though I can't blame her for being confused about her feelings because Taemin is right. I was the man who cause both happiness and pain in Dara's life and pain isn't that easy to be erased. I looked at him completely amazed but even before I could confirm what he said, he spun around and went to follow Dara inside her office.

 

So this is it. A clear green signal for me to push through the Operation: Get Dara Back!

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I don’t know why but I feel like I’m on Mission Impossible except that this mission is possible. You get what I mean? Anyway, I am trying to recollect all the memories that Dara and I have shared so I’d know where to start but unfortunately, the moment I try to have a trip down memory lane, I also have a trip down to memory hell. I can’t focus that much because whenever I go back to my past, my ghosts kept on coming back and I don’t want them to stay again and consume me. I fought them hard when I went abroad and I have no intention to bring them back.

 

“Are you ready to order, sir?” the waitress of the café said as she approached me. I am sitting at our favorite café right now, overlooking the busy streets with people walking fast and buses and cars honking nonstop because of the come-and-go traffic. You may say that it’s not a great spot but it is. At least for the both of us, we’re both city geeks. We love the buzz of city more than we love to stay in a rural area. It’s just that we always wanted to live in a big city, having big jobs and doing big things. On the positive note, we both are currently living in a big city, have big jobs and has done big things. Unfortunately, we did it separately.  

 

“Uh yes, one iced latte with an extra shot of milk please and a warm croissant with butter on the side. Thank you” I said and put my attention back to the people passing by. It’s always fascinating how people are so different from each other. Well, I guess that’s just how the world works. It’s a game of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter