seven

I Am Lost Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

 

"Mom, I have to go. I'm gonna bring her back with me. I promise"

"You go do that. I'm sorry you have to suffer too"

"Don't be sorry, Mom. We're in this together and I love you."

"I love you too, son. I'm lucky to have a son like you. Take care!" We exchanged our last hugs before I hopped into my car and drives to the airport.

 

I only packed a few because I can't be away from my mom for too long and I hope I'd be able to win her back quickly, but I know that's impossible. I messed up big time and I know it, but I only have one mission in returning to Korea and that is to make her love me again.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I called Dara's mom to inform her of my arrival in Korea and after that phonecall, I never received any response from them, but still I'm here in front of Incheon Airport looking for someone who's gonna fetch me. I started walking around the entrance of the airport, hoping to get a glimpse of Dara or her mom but unfortunately an unwelcome sight was what I saw.

 

"Looking for someone?" the handsome guy with Dara in the pictures scoffed.

"Yeah. So, your the guy who's clinging to Dara like a leech." I gritted my teeth and he just smirked.

"Myungsoo's the name. Be thankful that I even fetch an like you. I pity my car. I don't know if it can handle your stinky stench, you ungrateful ." Myungsoo spat and grabbed my bag violently. I grabbed it back which made him fall backwards.

"What the f-! Are you looking for a fight?" Myungsoo threatened.

"Hell yeah! Time to see who's the best for Dara I guess" I smirked and was about to throw a punch at Myungsoo when a familiar voice rang.

"Stop it you two!" Dara, the person I'm yearning to see is just a few feet away from me. I should really go and hug her.

"Hey Dara!" Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter