Leaving??!!

Can't you see? [EDITING SOME OF THE CHAPTERS]

You walked to the bed where Luhan was resting.You sat on the chair beside the bed.

"How are you?"

"Nothing serious.I just sprained my foot.I'm fine,dont worry." He said and smile.

"When will it recover?" He shook his head.

"I dont know.Maybe in a few days.So,how did you get here?Your foot is hurt right?"

"It's no longer painful so I walked by myself here only to see you." Luhan flashed a smile.

"You came here with that kind of condition just to see me?What a sweet girlfriend" He said and pinched your cheek,making you blush.

"LU HONEY!!!" Someone suddenly came running into the room ans sat beside Luhan on the bed.

"Luhan,are you okay?" She said with a worry face,ignoring you who is sitting on the chair.

"My foot sprained." He answered simply.

"OH MY GOD!!WHAT TO DO??!Mama said OUR wedding is next month." Your and Luhan eyes widened.

"What?!" You shouted.Fei looked at you

. "Why?You don't believe me?Look at this." She took out her Iphone 4 from her beg and showed a text message.

'Tell Luhan the wedding is next month.Tell him to go back home so we can buy his tuxedo. -Mrs.Xiao' Fei smirked.

"So Lu Honey,you have to pack your things now and we are leaving tomorrow." Fei said with a flirty voice while brushing her hand to Luhan's cheek.Luhan and you looked at her with dirty looks.

"See you later honey." She waved her hand and go outside the room.Once she was out,Luhan rub the place where Fei touched him a while ago.

"Yuck!!How dare she landed her dirty hand on my gorgeous face." Luhan said.You chuckled and kissed his cheek.You can tell he was blushing right after you kissed him.He didnt move or talking at all.

"Is it gone yet?" You asked.Luhan still didnt move.You smile at his cuteness.

"OMO!!You're cute." You pinched his cheek.He slaped your hand away.

"Ouch.Its hurt.Your hand is really hard like a man's hand." You laughed

. "So?" Luhan gave you a 'what-do-you-mean' look.

"Are you going back?"

"Of course not.I'm staying here until the wedding is cancelled."

"You have to promise me,you're not leaving me until the wedding is cancelled." Luhan nodded his head and raised his right hand.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"I,Xi Luhan,promised to You,Park Hye Sun,to not leaving your side until the wedding is cancelled.I'll marry you after we graduated from this school.We'll be together until we died.I'll fight for our relationship.I love you Park Hye Sun.Forever." Luhan said.He kissed your forehead and hugged you.You sobbed against his chest making him let go off you after hearing your soft sob.

"Why did you cry?"

"I just..*wiped tears* touched by your words.I love you too Luhan." Then,he pulled you to hugged you again.

 

♠That night♠

 

You knocked on the bathroom door,calling Luhan.

"Yah!!Are you okay?Did you fell or what?" You asked Luhan but he didnt answered you.

"Hey,answer me!!"

"5 minutes."

"Are you going to stay there until tomorrow?You are there already 45 minutes." You shouted.Finally,he opened the door.

"Finally!What take you so long there huh?Diarrhea?" Luhan laughed and shook his head.You frowned.

"So what?"

"I just want to smell good for you.I mean..You know,after a day stay at the field." You stepped into the bathroom and saw his bottle of lotion and shampoo left half of it.He normally use a bit of it.

"I thought you just bought it last Sunday.It already left half in 2 days." You said.Luhan hugged you from the back.

"Am i smell good enough?" He whispered into your ears.

"Yes.But,you dont have to waste so much of your shampoo and lotion."

"Dont worry.I'm rich." You rolled your eyes.

"Whatever.Lets go eat now.I'm starving." Luhan chuckled.

"You always hungry." He said and poked your stomach.

"Yah!Its tickling me."

"Really?" Luhan continued poking your stomach and your side.

"Hahaha!!Stop it!!" You laughed.Luhan didnt stop.You ran away but Luhan chased you.When he caught you,you both fell on your bed with him on top of you.You was shocked.You were blushing madly when you realized Luhan was leaning slowly to you.When your lips was about to touch,someone knocked the door.

"Luhan,Hye Sun!!This is Baozi!!" Xiumin shoute from the door while knocking it.

" blocker." Luhan muttered and get up from you.He walked to the door and opened it.Xiumin saw you were lying in an uncomfortable position and Luhan's annoyed face.

"What?" Luhan asked him angrily.

"Lets go have our dinner...together with..the other." Xiumin said,stuttering a bit.

"Arasso.Come on Hye Sun." You got up from the bed and fix your clothes since it was lifted a bit when you fell just now.You walked to the door and close it. You walked behind Luhan an Xiumin to the cafeteria.

"Hye Sun,what do you want to eat?" Luhan asked you.You stop walking to think.

"Anything you eat,oppa." You said and flashed your eyesmile.

"Yah!!Since when did you call the boy 'oppa'huh?You never call me oppa." Xiumin said.You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Nal ttaraharyeo marara guji haltemyeon haebwara mamcheoreom Jal dwaenabwara I JUST DO WHAT I WANT." You sang the rap part of CL in the leaders.Xiumin pouted.

"Arasso.I'll take anything i want for you."

"But dont too much.I'm on diet right now." Luhan nodded his head and walked away with Xiumin helping him to walk to buy your and his dinner while you went to the desk where the rest of EXO sat.

"Yo.Hye Sun!How are you?" Someone tapped your shoulder.You turned to your back and saw.

. "I'm fine,Joon." You answered coldly.

"Woahx3!Where is Joonie or Changsunnie?" You sighed.

"Lee Joon,hear this.WE ARE OVER!So dont talk like we are in a relationship or what understand?"

"We are not over yet." Lee Joon said.

"To me yes." You walked away,leaving him standing there.

"Hyung!" Lee Joon's friend called him.

"What is it,cheondoong?" He asked. "

We already got place to eat.Are you okay?" Lee joon nodded.

"Why did you ask?"

"You looked sad.I mean..yeah.Like you got rejected by a girl."

"Whatever.I'm hungry.Lets go." Cheondoong nodded his head and walked to the table where he and his other friends going to eat.

"Dont say that,Hye Sun."

 

You were reading some books on your bed.Luhan just done doing his homework.You already done it before him.

"I'm going to turn the light off." Luhan announced and turned it off before you answer him.

"Yah!Cant you see i'm reading here?"

"I can but it is already 11 pm.Time to sleep,babe." You pouted.

"Dont pout.I know you are pouting.I can feel it although i cant see it." He said while lying on his bed.

"Arasso arasso.But you have to sleep with me tonight." Luhan eyes widened.

"A..are you serious?"

"Yes." Luhan got up and went to your bed,walking slowly.You mentally giggled as you felt your bed sink a bit.You reached your hand to hold him.Luhan hold your hand and pulled you,making you lied together with him on the bed.He hugged you tightly.

"Now sleep." You smiled.

"thanks."

"For what?"

"I dont know but thanks." Luhan nodded.

"Just sleep."You closed your eyes and went to sleep.

 

♦NEXT MORNING♦

You woke up early the next day.You,with closed eyes turned to your left and hugged Luhan.But you felt weird.'Luhan' was really soft.You opened your eyes and saw you were just hugging a pillow.

"Luhan?" You called him but there is no answer.You got up and looked at his bed.Empty.You walked to the bathroom.Luhan is not there too.

"Luhan..Dont tell me you....."