She's Here?!!

Can't you see? [EDITING SOME OF THE CHAPTERS]

 

 

 

 

☻Tao’s POV☻

 

I saw Lee Joon and Hye Sun walked to the rooftop.I wonder what are they want to talk about,so I followed them there.I hide behind the door so they cant see me.I heard all their words and and saw the scene.The most shock part was when Lee Joon said..

 

“I want my girl back.My old Hye Sun.”

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!

 

“His girl?What the hell??!!”

 

I heard a slapping sound and I saw Hye Sun slapped Lee Joon.

 

“I’LL NEVER ACCEPT YOU BACK AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME THAT DAY!!DON’T YOU KNOW HOW IT FEEL WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE YOU LOVE WITH OTHER WOMAN??!!FIRST I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOU SISTER,BUT I KNOW ALL YOUR  SIBLINGS!!”

 

Hye Sun yelled at him.OMG!!She’s crying.

 

“Babe-“

 

“Don’t call me that if you want to live!Please go away.”

 

She whispered harshly.Lee Joon’s hand raised and was about to slap her but I quckly ran to Hye Sun and Lee Joon and caught his hand.

 

“If I’m you,I’ll not hit girl you know?”

 

I sadi to him.

 

“Mind your own business,man.”

 

Lee Joon said.I smirked and let go his hand.

 

“This is my business.She’s friend with EXO and I’m too.”

 

“But I’m he ex-boyfriend.”

 

I raised my eyebrow.

 

“Do you know what ex-boyfriend mean?It mean the past boyfriend and you’re not her boyfriend now.Like she said just now if you want to live go away from her or I’ll kill you bastard.”

 

I said to him.Lee Joon walked to the door and stoped for a while to say..

 

“Just you wait,Hye Sun.I’ll make you mine again.”

 

He told and walked away.I looked at Hye Sun.

 

“Yah!!Are you okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

☻Your POV☻

 

I was shocked when Tao came and helped me.He’s like my brother.Oh my god,I miss him now.

 

“Yah!!Are you okay?”

 

He asked me.I looked up at him since he is tall like Chanyeol and Kris.I nodded.

 

“Thanks for helping me,Tao.”

 

I said.He wiped my tears.I seriously didn’t realized it fell.

 

“Don’t cry because of the guy.Lets go eat now.I’m hungry.”

 

He said while pouting cutely.I cant help but smiled at his cuteness.

 

“Arasso.”

 

I was about to walked when Tao hold my arm.I look at him once again.

 

“Can you tell me why you wore like this?I mean you’re a girl after all.”

 

I nodded and started telling him what happened.

 

 

 

☻No one POV☻

 

You and Tao arrived at the cafeteria ad found the rest of EXO already eating.

 

“Yah!!Where did you two go?”

 

Luhan said while frowning to you and Tao.

 

“Sorry just came back from washroom and met this guy on the way.”

 

Tao said and pointed to you.You sat down beside Luhan while Tao beside Kris.

 

“Can you please tell me why you came here all of sudden Mr Romantic Panda who knows Wushu?”

 

Kris asked Tao while giving him a tray of foods.

 

“I came here because of this guy.”

 

He looked at Luhan.All eyes were on him.He blinked innocently.

 

“Why me?”

 

Luhan said and pouted.Oh please don’t do that.You thought.

 

“Your parents and future parents in law knew you were not in the room and alredy ran away the next morning because they thought you were sulking and don’t want to go down that night.They already sent many investigator to find you.They said if they cant find you in China he will search you at the other country and now they already sent to Korea.”

 

EXO including you stared at Luhan and Tao blankly.They didn’t know what were Luhan and Tao talking about.Only Kris didn’t react to anything.His pokerface was on all the time.

 

“Wait wait wait…What are you talking about??I don’t underthtand..”

 

 Sehun asked whiled scrathing his head.

 

“Sorry.I haven’t tell you yet.Actually,I’m arranged a marriage with a girl named Huang Yi Fei.I don’t want to marry her since I’m too young for marriage.My parents force me to marry her.She’s a .You know,she flirted with man when I went to the washroom during our first meet.SO I ran here to Korea with their help.”

 

Luhan explained and pointed to Tao and Kris.D.o who sat beside Luhan patted his shoulder.

 

“I felt sorry for you Lulu.”

 

He said.Luhan frowned.

 

“Don’t call me Lulu.I hate it and please don’t tell anyone about this.”

 

He said.You and EXO nodded.Suddenly you heard a few girls talking about something.They were sitting near your table.

 

“Did you heard there is a new transfer girl in our school.She is pretty.”

 

A girl said.

 

“Jinja?!Omo!I really want to meet her.”

 

“You know the Girl Gneration group?She joined the group.”

 

Suddenlly all attention were on a group of girl who just entered the cafeteria.

 

 

 

“I’m dead..”Luhan whispered and quickly stood up.He ran to his dorm.He’s lucky because there is no class after this.The professors had meeting with the principal.

 

“Whats wrong with him?”

 

 Kai asked.All the member shook their head except Tao and Kris.

 

“Hey!Whats with him?”

 

Chanyeol asked Tao and Kris.

 

“Look at the girl with Girl Generation.”

 

They nodded.

 

“She is…..HUANG YI FEI.."

Their eyes widened as they realized what Kris said.She is the girl that Luhan is going to married and it somehow made your heart broke when you knew Luhan is getting married.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

   To LOVELYDAY123,

I updated soon as your wished.I stayed late at night just to update this  although i know tomorrow is school.I hope you like this chapter and of course to our other reader.Thanks for reading my Fanfics.*BOW*

 

 


 

 

^^ Chen Chen do magic trick ><