Feelings

Can't you see? [EDITING SOME OF THE CHAPTERS]

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV☻

 

I ran to my room quickly so she didn’t see me.I think I success running away from her because she didn’t even looking at me.Once I reached my room with Hye Sun,I closed the door and throw my self to the bed to rest myself.So tired.Running and running non-stop.I know that the door had elevators but I took the stairs there.After 5 minutes resting I went to change my clothes.I lazily walked to the cabinet to take my thing.I opened a drawer and found Hye Sun clothes.I opened the wrong one.I suddenly saw a packet of pad in the drawer.It didn’t used yet.WHAT THE-

 

 

“Luhan?Are you there?”

 

Hye Sun was here.I quickly closed the drawer and opened mine.

 

“Yes I’m.If im not here where will I go?”

 

I said to him.I saw he rolled his eyes.

 

“Wow!You must be running non stop right.Look at your shirt,its wet with you sweats.Yuck!Go change already!”

 

He scold me like a mom scolding her children.

 

“What are you?My mom?”

 

I took my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a short bath.

 

“Please hurry up.I want to change too.”

 

“Then lets change together.”

 

I told her.I saw him….BLUSHING??OMG!!He’s so cute.Wait!What am I talking about.Dont tell me I’m turning gay like him.

 

“Are you crazy?Just go quickly.”

 

Hye Sun said and pushed me into the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

☻No one POV☻

 

The sport day~

 

“Finally the day had came young people!!”

 

The principal voice echoed in the hall.He was standing on the stage with microphone in his right hand while a fake gun in his left hand.

 

“After I shoot,all of you ran to the field okay?1…2…3!!”

 

BANG!!He shoot and all the student ran to the field.When all of the students were there,they all lined up in their own team.

 

“Attention!!We will do long jump first okay?I’ll anounce who will compete.”

 

The P.E teacher told them.

 

“Red team,Baekhyun.Blue team Kyungsoo.Purple team Sungkyu.Yellow team,Minseok.Yellow,Sehun.White team Hye Sun.Whose name I called please go there.”

 

The teacher said while pointing to the place where the event will be held.You got up but Lay pull you down quickly.

 

“Whats wrong Lay?”

 

You asked him while frowning.

 

“I think you should go to your room now and change because you’re having your monthly period Hye Sun.”

 

He said while pointing to your white t-shirt.You looked at your back and saw the red stain of your blood.

 

“Oh my god~”

 

You whispered.You looked at Luhan.

 

‘Its good he didn’t see.’

 

You thought.

 

“Lay can you accompany me to my room.”

 

You asked Lay and he nodded.Both of you stood up.

 

“Jongwoon,you will replace me in this event.I felt a bit dizzy.”

 

 

He gave  an ‘okay’ sign and went to where the other participants went while you and Lay walked to you room.

 

 

 

☻Luhan’s POV☻

 

I saw Lay and Hye Sun walked to the dorm direction.Whats wrong?I thought Hye Sun should do the long jump.I looked from the head to toe of Hye Sun.Suddenly I saw I red stained on his shirt.The shirt is white so I can see the red stain clearly.I wonder what it is??I looked at the place Hye Sun  sat just know and it had the red stain like the one on his shirt.Did he injured or what?We dint start yet.I took a closer looked of the stained to look for anything sharp on it.There is nothing on it.If he hurt he must be holding the place he hurt but he didn’t hold anything.I’m curious what is this?My eyes widened.Maybe Hye Sun is a Girl and he’s having the monthly period.I’ll just check it later after the sports even ended.

 

 

 

 

☻No one POV☻

 

Luhan went to his room when you already back at the field .He went to the cabinet and opened your drawer.He saw the packet of pad was used.

 

“I think I saw this unused yet.Maybe Hye Sun is really a girl.”

 

Luhan whispered.Suddenly someone went to the room.

 

“Hye Luhan.”

 

Luhan turned around and saw Lay standing there.

 

“Hey!Umm…Can I ask you something?”

 

Lay nodded.

 

“Is Hye Sun a girl or Boy?”

 

Lay raised his eyebrows.

 

“So you too huh?”

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah.Hye Sun is a girl.She become like that because of Lee Joon actually.”

 

Luhan eyes widened.

 

“Lee Joon?Why?”

 

Lay then told Luhan what happened to you before.

 

“I See.”

 

He felt like he wanted to punch Lee Joon for making you like that.He didn’t know why he being like.

 

“And Tao told me that Lee Joon want her back now.But She reject him after what he had done to her.”

 

Luhan nodded.

 

“I think we should go to the field back before the teacher scold us.”

 

Luhan told Lay and went outsidee why Lay followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

When Luhan and Lay arrived at the field,you were waiting you turn to do the high jump.You change with Jongwoon since he replace you in long jump.When it is your turn,you saw Luhan and EXO cheer for you.EXO except Lay and Luhan got scold by their members because cheering for other team.You started running as the teacher told you to start.While you’re running,you suddenly fell because there is something on the way.

 

“Hye Sun!!”

 

Lee Joon ran to you first.Luhan and EXO came after him.Once they arrived at you they pushed Lee Joon away from you.Luhan saw there is two girls hiding while holding a string in their hands.They got up from where they hide and ran away quickly so people didn’t see them but Luhan saw.

 

“Hye Thun,are you okay?”

 

Sehun asked her.You shook your head and pointed to your knee.It was bleeding.Luhan quickly carried you in his arms and brought you to the infirmary.Lay,Suho and Kris followed you while the other stayed at the field.Feeling worried.

 

“I hope she’th okay.”

 

Sehun said while the other nodded their head……..Lee Joon who stood didn’t far from them hope so too.He was angry to who did that to you.

 

 

 

Your knee already treated by the nurse and you’re resting in a room in the infirmary while Luhan and Lay accompany you.

 

“You two can leave me now I’m okay.”

 

Luhan shook his head.

 

“I wont because I have a bad feeling.After you fell just now I saw two girls holding strings.Once the eyes were on you they ran away.”

 

Lay and you looked at Luhan with wide eyes.

 

“You saw it too?”

 

Lay asked.Luhan nodded.

 

“They are Tiffany’s friends.”

 

Luhan looked at him blankly.

 

“Who’s Tiffany?”

 

Luhan asked.

 

“Tiffany is Minyoung.She is the member of Girl Generetion group that Yi Fei joined.The one who made Hye Sun fell is Sooyoung and Yoona.I think lets just tell the teacher about this.”

 

You hold Lay’s arm making him look at you.

 

“You don’t have to do that.I’m okay.Its just a simple fall and wound Lay.DOnt be so serious.”

 

Luhan shook his head .

 

“I don’t think so,man.Look at your knee.It  has a big wound Hye Sun not small.Lets just tell the teacher later.”

 

You just nodded at him because you scared seeing Lay and Luhan’s serious faces.Tears were about to fell from your eyes.You didn’t realized it formed.

 

“Hey!Dont cry.Be strong Hye Sun.Show them you’re strong and not weak.”

 

You wiped the tears away.

 

“I’m not crying because I’m sad.I’m crying because of you two.I was touched.Thanks guys for supporting me.”

 

You said and hugged Luhan and Lay.They smiled and hugged you back.

 

“Lets go to the field back.”

 

You said after you pull away from the hug.

 

“You can walk or you want me to carry you again?”

 

You blushed and punched Luhan’s chest lightly.Just by seeing your and Luhan simple actions making Lay jealous really bad.

 

“I’m going now guys I have a race.See you later.”

 

Lay said weakly and went out.You and Luhan looked at each other blankly and then at the door that was closed by Lay.

 

“So?”

 

Luhan asked.You got off the bed and stood up by yourself.

 

“I’ll walk.”

 

Luhan nodded.You started walking but end up sitting on the floor.You fell because the pain of the wounded knee.

 

“I’ll help you.”

 

Luhan took your hand and put it on his shoulder and helped you to walked to the field.Once you arrived,you’re welcomed with glares from girls.Also from Lay and Lee Joon.They were really jealous of them.Luhan and you walked to where your other members rest.

 

“Hye Sun you okay?”

 

Jongwoon asked.You nodded.

 

“I’m okay.I just hurt my leg don’t worry.Its not so serious.”

 

“I’m sorry if I didn’t told you to replace me in high jump you’ll never hurt.”

 

You shook your head and placed your hand on his shoulder.

 

“Its okay,Jongwoon.”

 

You smiled at him and he smiled back.Luhan poked your cheek.

 

“hey you didn’t thank me yet.”

 

Luhan said and frowned at you.

 

“Why should I?”

 

You asked teasing him.

 

“I carried you to the infirmary and helped you to walk here.”

 

You ignored him and looked away.

 

“Yah!!”

 

Luhan shouted at you but you just continued ignoring himHe pouted.Suddenly someone hugged him from behind.

 

“Lulu,finally I found you.”

 

She whispered into his ear in chinese.Luhan froze.He slowly turned his head and saw Yi Fei smiling at him.She sat down beside Luhan and wrapped her arm around Luhan’s.

 

“Fei,what are you doing here?”

 

Luhan asked.Sweats formed on his forhead.Yi Fei wiped it away using her handkerchief.

 

“I’m here to meet my future husband.”

 

She said.You felt a weird aura was near.You heard what Fei said and looked at Luhan and Fei.You felt jealous seeing them in the position.

 

“Why am I feeling like this?They are getting married right?I should be happy for him.”

 

You said to yourself.You got up and went to washroom.You washed your face and wiped it with your handkerchief.When you were about to go out from the washroom 9 girls went into the washroom and blocked your way.

 

“Yah!Get your asses out of my way.”
 

You said to them.One of them raised her eyebrows.

 

“Do you think we scared?Not a single bit.I think you are the one who should get your away from Fei’s Luhan.Luhan is her fiancé right?”

 

“So what?We are friends so why should I get away from him,Fany?”

 

You leaned closer to Tiffany.

 

“Who told you to talk back you ?”

 

Sooyoung said.

 

“No one and please go away.I have to go now.”

 

You pushed them away but Jessica hold your arm hardly making you yelled a bit.

 

“Yah!!Let go off me.Ahh!!”

 

She pull you into the washroom and pushed you against the wall.Tiffany slapped her.

 

“This what you get if you talk back to me .”

 

You hold your red cheek with your right hand.You were angry now.You slapped her with your left hand.Her cheek was redder than yours.

 

“How dare you!!”

 

Yoona said and slapped you on your other cheek.She did it many times making you feel very weak.You fell on the floor.

 

“I’ll settle her.”

 

Tiffany finally said as the pain on her cheek disappeared.She raised her hand to slap you.You closed your eyes waiting for her to slap you.

 

“Dare to lay your dirty hand on her and you’ll get it.”

 

Someone said.He was standing at the doorway.

 

“L..L…Luhan oppa.”

 

They stuttered once they saw Luhan’s angry face.Luhan walked into the female washroom and went to you.

 

“Hey are you okay?”

 

He asked.Your lips was bleeding,making it hard for you to talk.He carried you in his arms and brought you back to your and Luhan’s room.He lay you on the bed.

 

“Wait here.”

 

He said and went into the bathroom.He came back with the first aid kit.He sat beside you on your bed.Luhan took a cotton and put an oil.He rubbed the cotton on your lips that were bleeding.

 

“T..Thanks Luhan.You already help me twice today.”

 

You smiled at him.He blushed a little.

 

“its okay.We are friends after all.”

 

Once he finished he took a bag of ice and put it on your swollen cheeks.

 

“Tchh..Its hurt.”

 

“I’m sorry.I’ll be more gentle.”

 

He said and there was silence until you broke it.

 

“Ermm..Luhan I can take care of my self.You can go now.”

 

Luhan shook his head.

 

“No.I think the girls hate you and I’ll protect you from them.”

 

“No Luhan.They did it because I’m always with you.They want you with your fiancé.”
 

Luhan frowned when you said about Fei.

 

“Please dont talk about her.I hate her.So please.”

 

“But Luhan she’s still your fiancé and you should be with her I think.You have to make your parents happy so you have to follow what they said.Be a good son Luhan.”

 

You told him.

 

“I want to be a good son Hye Sun but I don’t want to marry her and you know why.We didn’t love each other and I already fell your someone else.”

 

He said and whispered the last part.You sat up.

 

“Who is it?”

 

You asked him.He blushed a little and shook his head.

 

“I will not tell you.But next time you’ll know.I don’t know if she like me too or not.”

 

You pouted.

 

“Oh come one.Tell me.Who is it,oppa?”

 

You said and quickly cover your mouth.Luhan looked at you.

 

“You don’t have to do that.I already knew that you’re a girl.Since you already call me oppa I’ll tell you.”

 

He leaned closer to you and whispered.

 

“She is……………………YOU HYE SUN.”

 

He said and kissed your lips.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O.O Luhannie had confessed??What will happen?Wait for another chapter...^^