Knowing The Truth

Can't you see? [EDITING SOME OF THE CHAPTERS]

 

 

 

 

You woke up with a loud chirping sound from the bird outside the window of your room.You opened your eyes and got up.You found Luhan was still sleeping.He had two blackcircles under his eyes.You stood up and walk to his bed.

 

“So,you didn’t have a good sleep huh?”You said and smirked.You leaned closer.

 

“Luhan~Wake up baby~”You whispered into his ear.He moved a bit.

 

“Babe~”You said cutely.His eyes shot opened and saw you pouting

 

“What the hell!”He whispered and blushed as he saw you like that.You saw it and cant help but to smirk.

 

“Already awake sleeping beauty?”You said.He didn’t move but he’s blushing hard..Maybe he remember about last night?Is he really a boy?You thought.

 

“Hello?Earth to Luhan?”You snapped your fingers in front of his face.Finally he bilnked his eyes.

 

“Yes?”He said.You put your hands on your hips like mom was scolding their children.

 

“I’m going to take a bath first.”You said.

 

He didnt respond.You took your clothes and towel went into the bathroom.You put your things on the cabinet.When you were about to take off your clothes,Luhan went inside the bathroom.

 

“Yah!!What did you went in?You know I told you I’m going to shower first right?!”You scolded him.

 

“What?We’re both man right?So its okay.”He answred.

 

“I..urmm…I…...I don’t like being disturbed when I’m taking shower so please be patient okay?Now,GET YOUR OUT FROM THIS BATHROOM!!”You shouted at him.Luhan pouted and walked to his room.

 

When he already outside,you quickly closed and locked the door.You let out a deep sighed and lean against the door.

 

“That was close.”You whispered and took a bath quickly.After finished,you wore the same uniform as EXO

 

http://smindotown.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/992955_535128223218233_1989304019_n.jpg

 

You look at your body at the mirror.You look so ‘handsome’ in the uniform.You  smiled but the smile slowly vanished when you remember the bad thing happened to you.

 

♥Flashback♥

 

You had a boyfriend a year ago.His name is Lee Chang Sun or Lee Joon.You broke up with him on your 1th anniversary.

 

 

 

#this is lee joon for who dont know him..he is mblaq member.

 

You waited for him at a restaurant near his house tohave lunch there.You waited for 30 minutes there.You looked at your watch.12:30 p.mYou decided to go to his house.You walked to his house since it is near.On the way there you found him and a girl walking together to his house.His arm was wrapped around the girl’s waist.

 

You felt so sad,angry and jealous at the same time.You walked quickly toward them.When Lee Joon saw you,he looked shocked.

 

“Yah!!What is this?!”You shouted at him.

 

“Baby,I can exp-“

 

“I waited for you for 30 minutes and found you with this ?!What is this mean Joonie?!”You whispered,cutting his sentence.You looked at the ground.

 

“Joonie baby,I think I should go.”The girl whispered to Lee Joon but you heard it.

 

“Don’t go.Because I’ll go.Leaving you two.”You looked up and tears fell from your beautiful eyes.

 

After the day you broke up with him,you changed from a cheerful girl to a quiet so-called – boy.You cut your hair and bought many new boy’s clothes.You also changed school.You didn’t talked to the girls or boys until EXO became your friends.They knew what happened and why you become like this.

 

♥Flashback Ended♥

 

You silently cried in front the mirror.Your thought was cut by Luhan who knocked the door.

 

“Hye Sun-ah,are you okay?Is there something wrong?”He asked with a worried tone.You quickly qiped the tears

 

“I’m okay.”You said and opened the door.

 

“You are like a girl.taking bath so long.If I’m late today,just you wait what I’ll do to you.”He said.

 

“Oh really?”You said,trying so sound normal but you failed.Your voice cracked.

 

“Hey!Are you crying?”You shooked your head.

 

“Aniya.”You whispered and quickly walked to your study table to take your bag.

 

“I’m going now.I’ll see you in class later or cafeteria.”You said.

 

Luhan nodded his head while staring at you.He knew that you’re crying but he don’t wanted to ask why.He heard you sobbing in the bathroom and quickly knocked on the door to check you.You closed the door and Luhan went to the bathroom to prepare for school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You didn’t talked to anyone since you arrived at you classroom after eating breakfast alone at the cafeteria.EXO asked you to have breakfast with them but you rejected them.

 

“Do you know what happened to Hye Sun?She didn’t talked to us since this morning.I’m worried if something happened to her.”Suho asked Lay.

 

“Maybe I know.”Lay said.Every eyes of EXO were on him right now,except Luhan.He was busy staring at you while thinking why did you cry.

 

“Last night,after dinner I brought her to the park.I confessed my feeling towards her and I kissed her.She was shocked at my action.She seems like angry with me.”Lay said with a low tone.

 

“YOU DID KISS HER??”Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted,Xiumin who was eating his bun choked while the other,their eyes went wide as D.O.

 

“Who did you kiss?”Luhan asked.Lay was about to answered but the teacher came into the classroom.

 

“Sit down class.”She told the students.

 

“I have two announcement to make.We have two new student.Please come in.”The teacher said and a tall boy came and a shortone went into the classroom.

 

“Please introduce yourself.”They nodded.

 

“Anyeong!!My name is Lee Chang Sun.Call me Lee Joon.”The short said.You quickly looked at him.Its him You thought .

 

“I’m Huang ZiTao.From Beijing AND I didn’t know him.Luhan is my bestfriend.Hi there Lulu.”Tao waved his hand to Luhan who sat at the back of the class.He nodded at Tao.

 

 

 

“You can sit there.”Lee Joon and Tao nodded and took their seat.Tao seat was beside Kris.

 

“Okay.Second,next week we will do the sport day.”The pupils cheered.The pupils really like sport day.

 

“I’ll tell which group you are.”Everyone went silent.

 

“Red team,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Seunghyun,Hyunmi and Jungri.Blue team,Jongin,Kyungsoo,Myungsoo,Minji and EunJi.”Baekhyun and Chanyeol high five each other while Kai and D.O do the same.

 

“Purple team,YiFan,Tao,Sungkyu,Aeri and Seungyeon.Green

team,Minseok,Jongdae,Minho,Hayoung and Hyemin.”I’m with my panda.Yay! Kris thought.

 

“Which team am I? White or Yellow?I hope I’m with Lay.”Luhan said to himself.

 

“Yellow team,Suho,Sehun,Lee Joon,Sunmi and Soyeon.White team,Lay,Luhan,Jongwoon..Hye Sun and Minyoung.Thats all.”

 

You felt someone poke your shoulder.You turn to your side and saw Luhan.

 

“What?”You asked him.

 

“Urg..He called you.”He said while pointing to your front.You saw Lee Joon.

 

“Lets meet on the rooftop during break time.”He said.You just look at him blankly.

 

“Hey man,you know him?”Luhan asked you.You shooked your head.

 

“I don’t know.”Lee Joon smirked.

 

“I’m Hye Sun ex boyfriend.”Luhan eyes widened.

 

“So its true that you’re gay.”Luhan said.

 

“What?Hye Sun…”Lee Joon was cut when the teacher told him to look infront.

 

“I’ll give homework since I cant teach you today.The principal called me just now.Do math.Pages 68 number 5 to 10.Okay.I’m going now.”She said and went out from the class.

 

“Aish!!Homework.I hate it.”Lee Joon said.You chuckled.

 

“He never change.”You whispered and opened a book to read while waiting for another teacher coming.

 

 

 

 

 

You were putting your books into the locker when someone when beside you.

 

“Babe,don’t you remember me?”Lee Joon said.You looked at him and rolled your eyes.You walked away leaving him standing at your locker.

 

“Yah!”He shouted.You ignored him and continued walking to the cafeteria to meet the othe boys.Suddenly you felt someone pulled you.Lee Joon was pulling you to the rooftop.

 

“Yah!!What the hell do you want from me??!!”You shouted at him when you two arrived at the rooftop.

 

“ I want my girl back.The old Hye Sun…”He said.You frozed.You don’t know what to do.

 

“His girl??What the hell??!!”Someone heard your conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

XD I found all of this just now...