Rommate?!

Can't you see? [EDITING SOME OF THE CHAPTERS]

 

 

 

 

 

Ring~

 

The school bell rang,telling its time for lunch.Everybody already go out except you and a few of EXO members.

 

“Im hungry~I haven’t eat my breakfast yet.”Luhan said while pouting.Suddenly someone pat his shoulder.

 

“Yo!”Lay said to Luhan.”My name is Zhang Yixing.Call me Lay.I’m Chinese tooKris is also my friend..”Lay said in Chinese.Luhan smiled.

 

“This is Chen and Xiumin.They are Korean.Chen real name is Kim Jongdae and Xiumin is Kim Minseok.They understand Chinese.”Luhan nodded and look at the other six at Lay’s back.”They ‘re?”

 

“Oh!This is Suho,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,D.O,Kai and this is Sehun.We all are in one group called…”Lay stop talking for a while and shouted.”WE ARE ONE!”and the other continued “Anyeong EXO imnida!”

 

“EXO.Hye Sun?”Lay smiled.”Hye Sun is our bestfriend.But I’m and the closest.Hye Sun doesn’t want to joint us.”

 

“Okay.Oh!By the way,can  I have lunch with you guys?”Luhan asked all EXO members.”of course.”Sehun answered him whle wraping his arm around Luhan’s  neck.“Thanks.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hye look!Thats the new boy.He is Chinese and Kris oppa is his cousin.”A girl whispered to her friend.”Ah jinja?!Oh my god!He’s so handsome.”

 

The girls in the cafeteria giggled when they saw Luhan.”Oppa,saranghae!”two girls came to Luhan and kissed his cheeks,making him blushed.

 

Xiumin stood beside Luhan and ruffled his hair.”Aigoo~You’re so cute when blushing.Luhan you’re so popular you know.The girls like you.Look at them they’re looking at you.”Luhan look around the cafeteria and found almost all girls stared at him.

 

“Hmp..Popular..”Someone said behind Luhan.He turned around and saw you standing there.You almost crashed into him because he stop all of sudden.

 

“Yah!!!Dont stop like that!!”You scold him.He smirked.He’s so hot.You thought.You shook your head to get rid the thought.”Hey!Are you okay?”He asked you.

 

“I’m okay and please go away I think I want to puke seeing your ugly face.”You said making his eyes widened.

 

“Hey!I’m  handsome okay.”Luhan said back to you.”You’re jealous right?”He continued while smirking.

 

“Excuse me?Me?Jealous?No way!”He raised his eyebrows.

 

“Okay.Now,I’m hungry and Kris is also hungry I know it because we both didn’t eat our breakfast.”Luhan said while pouting cutely.I don’t know that he has both cute and hot side.You thought again while staring at his handsome face.

 

“You’re hungry oppa?”Suddenly Minyoung said.Luhan nodded his head.

 

“Good.Since today is your first day,I’ll treat you.Nae oppa?”Minyoung said while doing a bit aegyo.Luhan smiled awkwardly. “Its okay.I can buy it myself.Thanks for offering.”

 

You rolled your eyes.“I see.Can I eat with you guys?”Minyoung asked EXO.”NO!”

 

They all answered together loudly making her pout.”I hate you!”

 

Minyoung said and walked away.Luhan and the other laughed  and walked toward a table.

 

“Luhan,what is your room number?”Chen asked.Luhan shooked his head.”I still don’t know.After this I’ll meet the Principal to asked my room number.”

 

“I hope you are my roommate.”Sehun said.Chanyeol hit his head making him pout.

 

“You already have one right?”Chanyeol said.”Yes but he’s noisy and I hate his attitude so much.He always singing when I’m studying or sleeping.He also take my thing inside my drawer without permission and after using it he will put it in his.”

 

“Poor Sehun.”Kris,D.O and Suho came to the table,bringing the foods.

 

“Here the foods.Eat slowly.”D.O remind them like a mom.

 

“Arasso eomma.”Chanyeol said and everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was sitting inside the principal office while talking to the principal,Mr Kim.

 

“Here is your roomcard.Just slide it and it will open.Your room number is 112.”Luhan nodded.”Thanks Mr Kim.”

 

“No problem.”Luhan bow at him and went out side his room.

 

He looked at his card.”So,who will be my roommate huh?”he said to himself.

 

He took his luggage and walked toward the boys dorm.When he arrived at the dorm room, he suddenly stop walking.

 

“I don’t know which way to go to my room.”He hit his head.

 

“Stupid Luhan.How am I supposed to go there?”Someone tapped his shoulder.

 

 

“Having a problem?”Sehun asked.Luhan nodded.

 

“Can you show me where is room 111 or 113 i guess?”Sehun chuckled at Luhan’s cuteness.

 

“It is on floor 3.Hye Sun is that floor too.Maybe you can visit Hye Sun sometimes.”

 

“I’ll if I have free time and thanks for the information…uh?”Luhan raised an eyebrow.

 

“Sehun.Oh Sehun.”Luhan nodded.

 

“Thanks Sehun.Do you like bubble tea?”Luhan asked him.Sehun nodded.

 

“It is my favourite.”Luhan’s eyes widened.

 

“Really me too.Lets have it together next time,okay?”Sehun nodded happily.

 

“Good.Excuse me.I have to pack my things in my newroom and meet my new roommate.I bet he is really kind.”

 

Luhan waved his hand and walked toward the elevator.He went inside the elevator and pushed the number 3 button.’Ding’ The elevator door closed.He hummed his favourite song while waiting to arrived at the third floor.’Ding’The door opened and Luhan went outside.

 

He look at the card.”112..112”he whispered while looking for his room.He stopped when he arrived at his room.He slide his card and the door opened.He walked inside the room.

 

“Wow!”The room was beautiful.

 

Luhan put his luggage at the side and walk around the room.

 

“This is awesome.My room is not pretty like this.”

 

He went to his luggage and started and packing his things.When he finished,he went to the washroom to change his clothes.

 

After that he went to his bed to take a nap.

 

“Where is he?Maybe he has a club meeting.”Luhan yawned and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

You went was walking to your room when a boy came to you.

 

“Hey HyeSun!”He said,tapping your shoulder.

 

“Mmm~”You answered him with a hum because you’re too tired and lazy.You’re back from playing soccer with EXO.(wow!)

 

“What’s up,Key?You only came to me if there is something happened or in other word news.”You said.He chuckled.

 

“Yeah and its about you.”You stopped walking and look at him.

 

“Whats with me?”You asked him in a harsh tone.

 

“Hey~Calm down first.There is nothing serious but I heard them said that there is boy went inside your room just now and..”Key doesn’t have chance to finished when you suddenly ran to your room.

 

You quickly slide your card and went inside your room and find a deer no Luhan lying on the bed,sleeping soundlessly.He look so cute when he was sleeping,making you cant stop looking at him.Luhan moved a bit making you realized that you’re watching him al the time.

 

“So he is my roommate.”You rolled your eyes and took your clothes from the drawer.You went to the washroom to take a bath.Afetr you finished you changed into purple sweater and sweatpants.

 

You went outside thebathroom and found Luhan still sleeping.

 

“Tch..How long did he sleep?Is he a sleeping beast or what?”You said changing the sleeping beauty to beast.You walked toward the bed and wake him up.

 

“Yah!!Ireona(wake up)!”You shouted at him while shaking him many times.

 

Luhan moved a bit an opened his eyes.His eyes widened when he saw you.

 

“What are you doing here?Get out!”He shouted.You raised an eyebrow.

 

“Me?Out?Im sorry but this is MY room.”You said,emphasizing the MY part.

 

Luhan eyes widened even more.”So you must be my-“
 

“-roommate.”You continue his sentence.”Get up.Its already dinner time.”

 

Luhan nodded.”Okay and don’t be so rude.I’m new here.”You rolloed your eyes and walked to the door.

 

“Hey!Wait!Let me go with you!”He shouted while getting off the bed.You opened the door and went outside with him.Luhan closed the door.

 

“So lets go?”He said smiling at you.You walked away leaving him alone there.He stared at you blankly and followed you to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

A/N:How’s this chapter?Boring right?I didn’t update because I’m busy with school.This Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday I have tests.It is really important and I’m very nervous.Pray for me guys!I love you and thanks for liking my story.Anyeong ^^

 

 

 

 

Cute right??>//<