Night in the EXO Dorm

Chen's Pen Pal

Your POV

I had called Rae telling her I was staying with my friend Jongdae tonight and she was happy for me probably thinking we’re together or something.

I sigh as I look at 1 of the soft looking couches as I look around the room.

I have to squint to see most of the room though and I feel tears run down my face.

I feel someone wipe them and I have too again squint to see that it’s Chen.

“Why are you crying?”

I hug his chest and say, “I can't see anything in this light I have to squint to see anything.”

He pulls me away from him, “That’s worse than what it was a little bit ago.”

I nod my head as I look at him, “It’s because I skipped out on taking my meds today cause I was worried about my mom.”

I move my hands too my side so I can grab my purse and I pull out a few pill bottles.

I ask him which ones says what and he tells me as he takes that bottle from me.

“Then can you hand me the ones that say too take at night?”

“Yeah,” he opens 2 of the 5 bottles and hands the pill amounts too me, “Do you need water?”

“That’d be nice,” I answer him.

I hate looking this weak which is why I was hiding the progression from my family and even from him.

The pills help most days so that I can see a bit better, but now it’s almost pointless taking them.

“Here,” I see a shape of a glass in front of my face and I easily reach up with my free hand and take it.

“I’ll see if any of the guys will loan you clothes.”

I nod my head as he walks off.

I smile as I sit down on the couch.

Chen’s POV

I pull out some spare blankets that Hei Ryung can use.

I walk into my shared room and pull out a black shirt and a pair of shorts.

“What?”

“Nothing,” Lay says as I shrug my shoulders and walk out of the room.

I hand my childhood pen pal the blankets and then the clothing.

“Who’s am I using?”

“Mine,” I tell her truthfully.

She smiles as she tilts her head so the little amount of light in the room can shine on my face..

“Thanks… Where’s a bathroom?”

“I’ll show you,” I have her take my arm and take her too the bathroom.

I knock on the door and no one answers so I stick my head in and let her in.

I stand outside the door when I hear something fall.

I knock on the door, “Rei Ryung, are you alright?”

“Yeah, just not used to taking and putting pants on when I’m practically blind.”

I can’t help but to chuckle and I hear her toss something at the door, “I hear you. You know that right?”

I stop and wait for her to say that she’s done.

The door is opened to show Rei Ryung holding her small pile of clothing in her arms and wear my somewhat baggy clothing.

Okay I will state this in my head she looks so cute.

I brush her hair out of her face, “Will you be alright?”

She nods her head, “Do you want me to stay on the other couch?”

She shakes her head, “I’ll be okay… I think.”

“If you need anything just call for me alright.”

She nods head and I lean over and kiss her forehead after helping her onto the couch and covering with a blanket.

“Thanks, Jongdae that was really sweet of you.”

I wanted too and it’s not like I did in my head where I kissed your lips.

“I know. good night, Rei Ryung.”

“Night.”

When I walk into Lay and my room I come face to face with all the EXO members.

“What?”

“Do you love Rei Ryung?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I mean she was the 1 you spend a lot of time talking with and when you’re done talking with her you’re always pretty happy”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. Shouldn’t we try to get some sleep?”

“Not until you answer us.”

I sigh as I sit on the floor and tell them about Re Ryung who as a child didn't have many friends so our mother’s old friends had us exchange letters. At first I hated the idea, but then I started to really enjoy getting her letters. Her mother had started off translating her letters then she started to slowly learn Korean. I tell them about Rei Ryung has always had slight issues with her health and when she was finally healthy she got in a car accident with her father. It had killed him on the spot and scarred her eyes. Ever since then she started to lose her sight after then. That was a year ago..

“Rei Ryung thinks it was only been a few months, but it’s been a year. She was in the hospital for most of it was because she was unstable”

“How do you know this?”

“Her mother was the 1 calling and emailing me at that time.”

“Wait is that why last you… Oh wow I feel a bit like an .”

I shake my head, “I was just moody about everything. There was good days and bad days like everyone has.”

I look at the maknae’s who are sitting off my bed, “So not that you heard my sap story . Can we go to bed? I’m tired.”

“Yeah,” everyone that doesn’t belong in the room leaves leaving only Lay and me.

I sigh as I roll in my bed and almost fall asleep when I hear a slight scream.

I jump up and look around before I race into the living room too see Rei Ryung kicking and screaming.

I slip over to her and dodge her fists and legs.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my embrace.

When I gently put her head into my chest her cries and screams stop and I sigh in relief.

I look down too see her smile slightly.

I sigh in relief as everyone simply looks at me, “What the hell was that?”

“PTSD… maybe. It’s common to have night terrors from the memory.”

I rock her back and forth and realize that she didn’t take her meds.

“That idiot,” I almost yell.

“What?”

I point too the 2 capsules on the small table by the couch, “She didn't take her meds.”

I sigh as I try to set her down only for her too grab me in a death grip.

I sigh as I look up too see the manager in the mix.

“She can share a bed with you mostly cause we can’t have night terrors keeping all of us awake.

I nod my head as I carefully carry into Lay and my room and lay down with her.

She buries her head in my chest and I simply wrap my arms loosely around her.

I again kiss her forehead and slip back into a deep sleep.

Your POV

I wake up with something warm in front of me and I can’t help but to try and dig my head into it deeper.

I hear a slightly quiet snore causing me too look up too see that I’m in Jongdae’s arms.

I think back too last night and realize that I didn't take the pills that I had Jongdae hand me.

I sigh as I snuggle deeper into his chest to hear an annoying screeching sound of an alarm clock.

I groan and start mumbling, “Make it stop. Shut it off. I want some peace and quiet.”

I hear a groggy chuckle causing me too look up too see a half awake Jongdae.

“Yeah, you and me both, but we need to get you too the hospital too check up on your mother and my own since she stayed there last night.”

I nod my head and bury my head more into his chest and he sighs.

“Rei Ryung get up.”

I shake my head and he sighs, “Rei Ryung, it’s time to get up so if I were you I’d do so.”

Again I shake my head and he starts to tickle me and I fall out of bed.

I curse when I land and give him a look causing him to laugh, “You look like an upset monkey.”

I gasp as i ask, “What kind of monkey?”

“A Pygmy Marmosets,” he answers quickly.

dcIXJZLKtvSJ_FC_yrpMi8iNWa3QW0bexdKH_RTK

I chuckle as I smile at him, “Good choice… though they are really small.”

He sighs as he looks up at the ceiling, “What a day this is going to be?”

I laugh as I jump up and realize, “Won’t it be weird too show up in the clothing I wore yesterday?”

“Yeah… Hey, let me borrow a pair of black jeans and a white button up.”

“What why?”

“You’ll see when I’m done.”

He pulls out a pair of black jeans that look like someone shrunk them and a button up shirt.

“What happened to the pants?”

“Someone shrunk only this pair of mine.”

He hands me the clothing as I giggle a bit, “Thank you,” I say then stop… “I need help getting to the bathroom.”

He helps me too the bathroom where I slip on the jeans and sigh in relief that they fit me and are even a bit too big.

Then I slip the shirt on after I had taken off the black tshirt that’s over my black tank top and bra.

I smile as I carefully look over myself and stick my head out of the door, “Can you grab my purse real quick?”

“Yeah, you better hurry up though the guys are getting antsy.”

“Who’s idea was it too give a dorm of guys 1 bathroom?”

“Someone with sick sense humor.”

I stick my head out again and shout, “So you.”

He chuckles and I hear a curt, “No. I’d at least give us 2 bathrooms.”

I smile and when he comes back to hand me my purse I finish up with brushing my hair.

Luckily I have my toothbrush as least I steal some toothpaste from the boys and nod my head when I’m finished even though I can’t see myself.

I smile as I put the finishing touch too my look by tying my hair too a one side of my head.

sJXJvfJWREPIW87d0OAkd1RfSVCwAboN8Pd52yJo

I open the door and call out, “There the bathroom is all yours now.”

They rush in and I swear they could have taken me out if they wanted too.

I smile as Jongdae helps me into the ‘living’ room I believe and helps me sit down.

“So why was I in you bed?”

He explained what happened last night and I look down ashamed of myself and glad that he didn't get hurt.

When I’m brought to the hospital about an hour later and easily dropped off discreetly.

I happily and not so easily, but lucky for me I kept a folded cane in my bag that I use too help me and even a nurse helped me too the room.

So maybe yesterday and today wasn’t so bad...


Sorry the ending was a bit jumbled but I wanted to end it with her at the hospital