We Finally Meet

Chen's Pen Pal

Your POV

I woke up and changed early in the morning so I can get some coffee from a cafe just down the street.

gvNboPJP7PUoRgBV17HYRyINTlE6E8TWuubWYawX

When i get back to the apartment I find Rae had changed into clothing for the day.

8TRfhpPy9jPI5QpjMDaf5BpPh3vpWlCyCcJbMP1x

“How do I look?”

“Great… Ummm… My mother called we’re going shopping with her and my friend Jongdae mother.”

She simply sighs and grabs her purse and asks when?”

“Now?”

 

Let’s put words simply shopping with Jongdae’s mother and mine is the worse kind of torture.

Let me say this I wish I was deaf or at least far far away from them.

I hear Pluto is really nice this time of year.

I sigh as they drag me to her home so my mother, jongdae’s mother, Rae, and me.

I think Rae and I are on the same wave length because we sneak off.

I sigh when we’re far enough, “So what do you think of them now.”

“Next time kill me before I agree to go shopping with those two women ever again.”

I laugh, “I know, it’s just because my mother told his mother that Jongdae and I are close. Now it’s almost like they want us to get married as soon as I meet him.”

“He’s the reason why you never got a boyfriend.”

I hit her, “Shut up.”

She looks around, “Why did we stay on the property again?”

“You know my mom if I disappeared where she wouldn’t be able to find me in 5 minutes it’d be world war 3 when she’d find me.”

“This is any different.”

I shake my head, “No, truthfully I’d rather be sleeping, but I guess I want to try to see whatever I can at the moment.”

I feel tears falling from my eyes as I whisper, “I don’t think I’ll see Chen in person.”

“Of course you will.”

I look at her with a sad look, “I know you’re afraid of never seeing his face clearly, but Hei Ryung please have faith.”

I hear a crashing and jump.

Rae tells me to stay where I am.

Soon she comes back and tells me to get back in the house that my mother had collapsed.

I follow her inside the house then to the ambulance that is already at the house.

I sigh when we jump in along with Jongdae’s mom.

Chen’s POV

My phone starts ringing causing me to get yelled at by whoever, but I simply jump up, “I have do not disturb only people who are important are on the list that ignores that.”

I look to see it’s my mom, “Neh, Ommanie.”

“Jongdae, Hei Ryung’s mother collapsed and we’re at the hospital. Hei Ryung is worrying could you possibly come here?”

I look at my bandmates and ask them.

“Ahh, go ahead,” Kris tells me, but adds, “Just be ready for some extra training later tonight.”

I nod my head as I race off.

When I reach the hospital I kind of sneak past people hoping not to be noticed.

I reach the room to see Hei Ryung standing outside the door.

I walk up behind her and touch her shoulder, “Hei Ryung-ah.”

I watch her turn around and how her frown turns to a smile, “Jongdae, what are you doing here?”

“My mom called me and told me. What happened?”

“I caused my mom to have a small heart attack since I walked out her sight. I should’ve known better. Since my dad died she’s been like this, she has these anxiety attacks whenever she doesn’t hear from me. That’s why I’m by her side whenever I can.”

Your POV

OMG, I really did get to see Jongdae.

I turn to stare at him and study his features filing them away in my mind.

“What is there something on my face?”

I shake my head, “No, I was just worried if I was going to see your face properly or not.”

He frowns at me and smiles at me, “Well it’s a good thing we got to see each other today.”

I nod my head, “Yeah, I was so afraid that my eyesight would fail before Friday, but seeing you today is really nice.”

I nod my head again and smile, “Yea, ummm… Can you hang out for a little while we can go too your mom’s house if you want?”

He gives me a look, “I’m not sure listening to her gush about grand babies is something we want to listen too.”

I nod my head knowing he’s right.

“Then where can we go?” I ask him.

“Oh, I know. It’s probably pretty quiet since the guys are practicing. Just come to my dorm so we can spend some time together.”

“Wouldn't that cause problems?”

“We just have to be sneaky.” he’s holding a finger to his lips as he has a mischievous smile showed and

I nod my head and follow his lead.

I bet this is what we’d be like if we grew up together in person.

Chen’s POV

I really hope the guys aren’t in the dorm.

I mean I was able to sneak Hei Ryung too the door which was easier said then done.

Still the entire time she was giddy and listened to what I had to say really well.

She’s a really great friend and I know if we grew up together we’d always be in trouble.

I smile as she looks around the dorm.

“It’s not much since usually we’re not staying in the same dorm.”

She looks over at me as she sits on one of the stools, “Yet, it must be nice having people around you all the time. I mean i do, but that’s cause my health isn’t always the best.”

lv7S3-mzlu810rjiLNdF6oXbhnbg_gVYOp6oBnNn

I look at her and smile.

I have to ask this question, “Have you ever dated before?”

She shakes her head, “No, cause there’s this boy that I had fallen in love with, but he doesn’t seem to notice me the way I notice him.”

“Oh,” I feel my chest tighten, “why not tell him?”

“I’m afraid. I’m afraid he’d reject me and I’d lose someone important.”

I need to change the subject, “Hei Ryung, You know how too play an instrument right?”

“Ye, my mother made me learn the piano.”

“Can you play a few songs?”

“Yes, if you play with me.”

I smile as I sit down and she names off a random song.

I simply nod my head and play along.

I don’t realize how late it’s gotten until EXO comes barging into the dorm like angry monkeys.

Hei Ryung seems to be surprised by the sudden loud voices.

“Hei Ryung-ah you should probably go back to your hotel.”

did the guys hear me.

I watch as the 2 leaders and Luhan walk through the doors to the practice room.

“Oh, Jongdae who is this?”

Gaia answers, “I’m Jongdae’s friend, Hei Ryung. It’s nice too meet you. I’ve heard a lot about the all great EXO is from my friend Rae.”

“Oh Jongdae never told you anything about us,” Kris asks.

She shakes her head, “No, not until yesterday… Oh Jongdae remember your promised to show me around at the concert, but I was wondering if I could meet your friends you speak highly, but lowly about.”

I nod my head and wince at her wording.

She makes it sound like i talk about everyone…

Alright so i complain, but I also tell her their good attributes.