Eight)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

It was a perfect Saturday morning whereas Ryu went grocery shopping.

As he was about to grab the last wasabi on the shelf, someone’s hand also reached for it but then accident touched Ryu’s hand.

Ryu looked at the person and the person looked at Ryu. “Oh, Akiyama-chan,” Ryu said a bit surprised.

“Odagiri sensei!” Chisato cheered as Ryu smiled. “You take it,” he told her as Chisato shook her head.

“Mm-m, I will just go to another store. Sensei can go ahead and take it,” Chisato said as Ryu chuckled.

“Don’t call me sensei out of school. Ryu is fine,” Ryu told Chisato as Chisato smiled at him.

“Alright then, Ryu, you take the wasabi,” Chisato said as Ryu smiled. “You can take it, you’re the lady,” Ryu said as Chisato grabbed the wasabi box and threw it in Ryu’s basket.

“Don’t treat me so nicely just because I’m a lady,” Chisato said as Ryu raised an eyebrow at Chisato and smiled.

He then followed Chisato to the same register. “How are things with you and Koyama?” Ryu asked.

“Ah, we’re talking again and things are pretty good,” Chisato answered as Ryu sighed and looked at her.

“Akiyama, do you by any chance know a person named Reita?” Ryu asked while Chisato paid for her groceries.

“Reita? Do you mean Takasugi Reita?” Chisato asked as Ryu thought for a bit and then nodded his head.

“Yes,” Ryu answered. “Ahh, I knew him in middle school. He’s a good friend of Azami and mine,” Chisato answered.

“Really?” Ryu asked. “Mm, we were pretty close to be exact,” Chisato added as she grabbed her groceries and Ryu paid for his groceries.

“Are you guys still friends?” Ryu asked as Chisato shook her head. “When high school started, Azami and Reita never talked again,” Chisato answered.

“Do you know why?” Ryu asked as he grabbed his groceries and walked out with Chisato.

Chisato shook her head. “Azami never told me why. She just told me that Reita betrayed us,” Chisato answered as Ryu thought for a second.

“Do you know if she’s working today?” Ryu asked.

“I don’t know, but then I did tell her to stop working there though, because it’s not safe,” Chisato said as Ryu looked at her once more.

“Did she by any chance tell you how she got those bruises on her face?” Ryu asked as Chisato thought for a sec.

“When I asked Azami how she got the bruises, she told me not to worry about it,” Chisato answered as Ryu sighed and nodded his head.

“Why do you ask so many questions about Zaza?” Chisato asked Ryu.

“She’s my student, and it’s my duty to protect my students,” Ryu answered as Chisato smiled.

“Then you’re like an oneechan,” Chisato said as Ryu chuckled and shook his head.

“Not really, but I guess you can say that,” Ryu said as Chisato smiled. “Azami had a brother who she once looked up to,” Chisato said.

“Really?” Ryu asked. “Yep,” Chisato answered. “Was he at all like this for Koyama to be all violent?” Ryu asked as Chisato laughed.

“Zaza was never violent. Her brother wasn’t violent either. The reason why Zaza looked up to him was because her parents had high expectations for him and Zaza wanted to be like him to have her parents praise for her too,” Chisato explained as Ryu nodded her head.

“Koyama was jealous?” Ryu asked as Chisato shook her head.

“Not jealous, but envied her brother, because he was popular and so well known,” Chisato said as Ryu tilt his head to the side.

“How come Koyama is violent like this then?” Ryu asked. Chisato looked at Ryu and smiled.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out. My bus ride is here, I’ll see you at school Ryu sensei,” Chisato answered as she ran to the bus stop leaving Ryu giggling to himself.

‘Koyama Azami, who are you?’ Ryu asked in his head.


 

HEHEHE. SORRY FOR SUCH SHORT CHAPTERS!

I promise I will write longer chapters okay!!!!

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING LOVES!!