Seven)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

When Azami and Ryu walked out of the bus and walked to Kuma's noodle restaurant, Hayato was just about there and saw them.

"The creeper gotta be here too?!" Azami asked as Hayato raised a fist wanting to hit Azami. "Now, now Hayato," Ryu said calming him down.

"Better tell that student of yours to shut before I shred her," Hayato said. "Oh, I'm so scared creeper," Azami said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oi, you really wanna get it huh?!" Hayato shouted as Ryu just pushed Hayato inside the shop and greeted Kuma and Kuma's wife.

"Welcome guys!" Kuma said as he looked over and saw Azami. "Your girlfriend?" Kuma asked as Ryu, Azami, and Hayato shouted no loudly.

"Of course not! This is my student!" Ryu shouted. "Oh my god, if I dated my teacher or this creeper, it would be a nightmare!" Azami said.

"I'm not a creeper!" Hayato shouted at Azami. "Yes you are," Azami said as she rolled her eyes away. "Student? Then how come she's with you?" Kuma asked Ryu.

"Ryu wants to show off this wanna be to Yankumi," Hayato said. "I am not a wannabe," Azami said as Hayato and Azami glared at each other.

"YO!" Yankumi greeted as she walked in. "Yankumi!" The three boys shouted happily as Azami turned to look at Yankumi.

Yankumi smiled at her former students and then looked at Azami. "Eh, who is this pretty girl?" Yankumi asked pointing at Azami.

"Pretty? HA! Don't make me laugh now Yankumi!" Hayato said as he laughed.

"Damn you..." Azami mumbled as she elbowed Hayato in the stomach which made him stop laughing and got him sitting down.

“This is Koyama Azami,” Ryu introduced Azami to Yankumi.

“Oh, greetings, I am Yamaguchi Kumiko, nicknamed Yankumi,” Yankumi introduced herself as Azami just bowed.

“Hello,” Azami said as she smiled a small one. “Kuma, how about ramen noodles?” Ryu said as Kuma nodded his head and everyone sat down.

Azami sat down next to Ryu face Yankumi as she didn’t wanna face Hayato. Yankumi looked at Azami and smiled.

“You’re very lucky to have Odagiri as your sensei,” she said as Azami just nodded her head.

“He’s cool,” Azami said. “COOL?! Ryu is the best!” Hayato said. “Are you done yelling now creeper?” Azami asked.

“Stop calling me a creeper, wannabe,” Hayato said. “Oi!” Yankumi shouted as she looked at Hayato.

“Yabuki, you’re already a businessman, act like one,” Yankumi said.

“Hai, Yankumi,” Hayato obeyed as Azami giggled a little. “What’s so funny?” Ryu asked. “Nothing,” Azami answered.

“How about some ramen noodles?” A guy asked his buddy as he walked in with two of his other friends and saw Yankumi, Hayato, Ryu, and Azami.

“Azami?” One of them asked in shocked. “Reita?” Azami said as Yankumi looked at Azami. “Koyama-chan, you know my student?” Yankumi asked.

Azami scoffed as she looked at Ryu.

“How far are you digging into my life? I thought we were here to meet your former teacher only?” Azami asked as she grabbed her bag and walked out Kuma’s restaurant.

“Excuse me,” Ryu said as he walked out and Hayato followed. Reita looked at his friends as Yankumi looked at them all.

“Oi, Koyama, oi!” Ryu called for Azami. Hayato then ran up to Azami and stopped her by grabbing her arm.

“Wannabe, at least give some respect to Ryu who’s trying to show you off to Yankumi,” Hayato said as Azami pulled her arm away from Hayato’s grasp.

“A creeper like you shouldn’t be touching me,” Azami said as she continued walking away.

"What?!" Hayato angrily said as Ryu came and held him back. "Let her go, she's just like us from back then alright?" Ryu told Hayato.

"Like us?! She's far worse than us," Hayato said as he looked back and saw Yankumi coming out from Kuma's shop.

"Where is she?" Yankumi asked. "She left," Ryu said. "Ryu let her go," Hayato answered angrily.

"I asked Reita, but he wouldn't tell me either," Yankumi said as Ryu and Hayato looked up at the boys.

"If you see her, tell her that I didn't mean to ruin the moment of her meeting Yankumi," Reita said as he was about to walk away when Ryu stopped him.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Ryu asked as Reita looked at him. "Sorry, but it's not my problem like Azami once said," Reita said as he turned around and walked away.

"Seriously, what's wrong with these students these days?" Hayato asked annoyed.

=

=

=

=

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE!

Here it is and I HOPE YA LOVE IT. KEKE.

Don't kill me.