Two)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

It was around six o' clock and the sun has started to set already. Ryu got off the bus long ago to follow after his student.

It is weird to see her alone in the streets dressing differently than her uniform. 'I wonder where she's going?' He said in his head.

Ryu had been following after Azami for about couple of minutes already. Azami looked like a total different person.

She had her hair long hair down with one strip of purple and one strip of blue extension on the right and left of her hair.

Azami wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a zebra print tank top with a black leather jacket over it, a pair of gothic boots, and some leather motorcycle gloves, which the tip of the gloves are cut off showing her fingers.

Her hair was in a bun and she had dark punk make up on which made her look like the most punkish girl ever.

Ryu was amazed at how she looks and all, and couldn't believe such a student like his can look as worse as he and his friends did.

Then Azami reach a place and walked inside. There were security guards outside, how can they just let her in? Thought Ryu as he had to think of something.


Azami was inside the place and it turned out to be a bar. A place where people come to drink, smoke, and play around.

"Koyama-chan, you're late, again!" A guy around his mid twenties said to Azami as she sighed and walked behind the bar counter.

"Sorry, my sister was being such a pain about my homework. I was stuck at her work place for very long," Azami answered.

"It's about your sister again ne?" The guy asked. "Sorry boss, I won't let it happen again," Azami said as she bowed and started to work.

"Well, I can't say I have to fire you, since you're the best bartender here in my club, so you're off today, again," he said as Azami smiled.

"Arigatou, Hayashi-kun," Azami thanked the guy as he smiled and walked away. Azami then started to work as customers came over to her.

Ryu finally walked in looking punkish himself. He spiked the front part of his hair as he pulled it back also.

He had black eyeliner on and ed three of his first buttons on his black flano. Wore black boots with his gray jeans.

His gray tie had these black skulls printed on them and he looked totally punkish himself.

When Ryu walked in, he saw Azami working as a bartender. "She ain't no hostess," he muttered under his breath as he sighed.

He slowly made his way to the bar, but then was interrupted by two girls who stopped him. "I'm Yame Miku-desu," a girl who wore the plain white gothic lolita outfit introduced herself.

"I'm Shizuka Mika-desu," the other girl who wore a plain black gothic lolita outfit introduced herself. "Hi," Ryu greeted them.

"What would you like?" The girls asked as the music was thumping loudly. "Hah? I cannot hear you," Ryu said.

"Would you like something to eat?" Miku, the one in white asked. "Oh, it's okay, thank you," Ryu said politely as he walked away.

The girls shrugged and went to greet other customers. "Some where restaurant club this is," Ryu mumbled as he sat down on a chair and spun himself to look at Azami.

"One bloody mary and one grateful dead please," a guy asked as his girlfriend laughed sounding a bit drunk. "Coming right up," Azami said with a cute attitude.

Ryu watched his student work as he was impressed. His 17 year-old student can rock it better than any other mix drinker out there.

After Azami was done, she wiped the table and turned to look at Ryu. "What would you like sir?" Azami asked not even recognizing her own teacher.

Well, blame the neon flashing lights that are giving Ryu a headache. "Just water and some aspirin if you have any," Ryu said as he rubbed his temples.

"Hmph, this isn't any pharmacy you know?" Azami joked as she threw a water bottle at Ryu and handed him two aspirins.

At this point, Azami was face to face with Ryu. "You look familiar," Azami said as Ryu chuckled. "Do I? This is my first time here," Ryu said as Azami laughed.

"I remember my first time here," Azami said. "When was that?" Ryu asked. "A year or two years ago," Azami answered as two more customers came.

"Two Kamikaze please," the customers asked. "Coming right up," Azami said as Ryu watched again.

"Any drinks for you tonight?" Azami asked Ryu as Ryu shook his head. "I have work tomorrow morning," Ryu answered.

"Ah, so you're just here for the night ne?" Azami asked. "Hai," Ryu answered as Azami gave the drinks to her customers.

"Koyama, give me two towels," Hayashi said. "Hai!" Azami answered as she grabbed the towels and walked over to Hayashi.

"They're too drunk, call a cab or something," Hayashi said. "Okay," Azami then walked back to her spot and called for a cab.

Ryu watched Azami work hard and he smiled to himself. "We're just all alike," Ryu mumbled as he looked at Azami.

"So why do you choose to work here?" Ryu asked Azami. "Because I feel like we're a family here," Azami said as Ryu chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Azami asked. "Nothing," Ryu answered as Azami looked at Ryu again. "Your voice and yourself, very familiar," Azami said as Ryu coughed a bit.

"Would you want some non alcholic beverages? Like some Raspberry Ice Tea?" Azami asked. "That'll do," Ryu replied.

Azami handed him the cup and then went back to serving her customers. "Do you enjoy it here?" Ryu asked. "Of course," Azami answered.

"What time will you get off?" Ryu asked. Azami gave him a look that says, what-a-creep. "Why? You're going to take me on a date?" Azami asked.

"Oh no," Ryu replied as Azami laughed. "I get off late," Azami answered as Ryu nodded his head. He checked the time, and it was almost midnight.

"Well, I've got to go, it's getting late, thanks for the drink," Ryu said as he was about to pay her when she stopped him.

"It's on the house," Azami said as she grabbed his drink and Ryu walked away. "Interesting student," Ryu said as he went home.

When he got home, he took a long shower and made sure that eyeliner on him is gone, or else Azami might know that it was him.


The next morning in class, Azami was late again. "Koyama, you're late," Ryu said as Azami looked at him and she had some bruises on her face.

"See me after class," Ryu said. "No," Azami answered as Ryu was shocked. 'No?' Ryu said in his head. "Koyama," Ryu said as he trying his best to be patient.

"Azami, your face," a student said as Azami glared at her. "What about my face huh?" Azami asked angrily as the girl looked away.

"Koyama-chan!" Ryu shouted as Azami walked to her seat and put her head down. "On with the lesson," Ryu said as he didn't want to stir up anymore problems.

-

-

-

-

Okies, so I forgot to introduce the girl Akiyama Chisato.

So, I will be explaining who plays who okies! hahaha.

Koyama Azami = Fictional Character

Akiyama Chisato = Kuroki Meisa

Hayashi Shinji = Nishikido Ryo

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY! ^^