Three)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

The bell rang as lunch was starting. Koyama Azami stormed out of the room as quick as she can while limping.

Ryu shook his head as he knew well that he won't be talking to Azami soon. But he wanted to know what happened after he left.

Should he try going back tonight? Ryu thought through as many questions went through his head. "Sensei," a student said.

"Uh?" Ryu answered as he came back to his senses. "Want to have lunch with us?" A student asked. "Sorry, maybe next time," Ryu answered as he left.

As Ryu was making his way to the teacher's lounge, he saw Azami knocking down a trash can next to her with a girl crying and two girls comforting her.

Ryu was confused at the scene. "Should I charge up like Yankumi or wait?" Ryu asked himself.

When Ryu entered inside the teacher's lounge, the History teacher and Science teacher ran up to him.

"What is it?" Ryu asked. "You better watch out Odagiri-Sensei, Kochou-Sensei is looking for your head!" The History teacher said.

"Why so?" Ryu asked. "Because your student, Koyama Azami would have her last chance in this school, starting today," the principal spoke.

"What are you saying?!" Ryu asked as the principal looked at him. "She beat up another kid, and trashed the school!" The principal spoke.

"Maybe she had reasons to do so. You can't just expect to expel her already," Ryu said.

"Hmph, you're her homeroom teacher, and you should know that she spends her life fighting gangsters only, and my school is receiving a bad name already," the principal said.

"I will have a talk with her to understand why she had these bruises on her," Ryu spoke. "Please, we had many teachers speak with her, and she's still the same," the principal said.

"So you're putting me in the position of others?" Ryu asked. "Talking back huh? What school did you say you graduated from again?" The principal asked.

"Kochou-Sensei!" Teachers shouted. "I'm sorry, but I will try my best to convince my student to speak," Ryu said.

"I'll give you three days. If she don't act up or say anything, she's out of my school!" The principal spoke angrily as the principal stormed away.

Ryu slumped down on his chair as he rubbed his temples. "Yankumi must've struggle hard like this with us," Ryu thought.

"Odagiri-Sensei, don't think so much," some teachers told him. Ryu just nodded his head as he sighed.


Akiyama Chisato hummed as she was in the library looking for new books to read.

Then she came upon Koyama Azami, who was sitting on the ground with her head down on her knees.

"Psst, Azami," Chisato whispered. Azami didn't move. "Azami," Chisato called again and Azami rose up her head.

"What?" Azami asked. Chisato was shocked. So the rumors about her face was true. Bruises were on her face.

"What do you want from me?" Azami asked. "What happened Zaza?" Chisato asked. "Hmph, you care?" Azami asked.

"We were friends once," Chisato said. "Once, wow. So we were friends for only one time?" Azami asked.

"Oi, I didn't mean it to say it that way," Chisato said. "Sure, whatever," Azami said as she put her head down again.

"Zaza, what happened?" Chisato asked. "Why won't you just bug off to your rich friends?" Azami asked angrily.

"I don't have any rich friends," Chisato said. "Hmph, you don't? Should I recall the day you ditched me?" Azami asked.

"That was a mistake," Chisato said. Azami stood up tall as she was standing and looking at Chisato face to face.

"Leave me alone Chisa. I just beat up a rich girl who was talking smack, you want it too?" Azami asked as Chisato sighed.

"When will you change Azami?" Chisato asked. "Hmph, keep asking yourself that everyday," Azami said as she purposely bump into Chisato and walked away.

As Azami walked out of the library, she bumped into Ryu. "Can my life get more worse?!" Azami asked as she pushed through Ryu but he held her hand.

"Koyama, what happened to you? Why did you beat up Kawamura Haruko?" Ryu asked. "None of your bees wax," Azami said.

"You think this is some joke?" Ryu asked. "Yes, and I don't care what happens to me," Azami said.

"All you have to do is write an apology letter to Kawamura, then you won't be expelled," Ryu said.

"Hmph, come again? Write an apology letter? Have you heard about the things she talked about me?" Azami said.

"No, but then I'm sure of it that you had a reason to beat her up, so I'm given chances to make you write an apology letter," Ryu said.

"So this is all about you loosing your job, isn't it?" Azami asked. "No, it's never," Ryu said. "Teachers, they are all alike," Azami said.

"No, you don't-"

"Why won't you just shut up! You don't know me, and I don't know you! So leave me alone!" Azami shouted as she turned around and was going to walk away again.

"You're one of my precious student and I cannot leave you alone until you find yourself!" Ryu shouted as Azami froze.

-

-

-

-

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

THANKS FOR READING!

Kawamura Haruka = Naka Riisa