One)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

Lunch time came along pretty fast and the students all left to go eat, except for the girl who walked in late, Koyama Azami.

The girl was sleeping through the whole lesson and is still sleeping. Ryu didn't want to leave her alone in homeroom, so he walked over to her desk.

'Be patient with the students.' He said in his head as he nodded his head and tapped Azami's desk.

"Koyama Azami?" Ryu called as the student didn't budge at all. "Oi, Koyama," Ryu said as Azami raised her head a little and looked at Ryu.

"This will be the first and last time that you will ever sleep in my class," Ryu told her as she sat up.

Azami gave Ryu this I-don't-care look and stretched her arms out as she stood up and walked away ignoring Ryu.

"I guess being a teacher was a bad choice after all," Ryu said as he walked out of homeroom and into the teacher's lounge.

When he entered inside, the teacher's greeted him normally and everyone was happy to see a new worker here.

"So how was class 3-D, Odagiri-sensei?" A woman with a brown sweater and think glasses asked as Ryu smiled.

"Ah, it was okay," Ryu answered as everyone gasped in shock. "Nani?" Ryu asked as he was confused.

"How can it be okay? Isn't there a student in there that scares you?" A woman around her mid twenties asked.

"Huh? No, the students are fine," Ryu answered as the teachers shook their heads. "Woah, maybe you haven't ticked her off yet," the male nurse said as he ate his sashimi.

Ryu looked at them and smiled in disbelief. He wouldn't believe that he would ever get such a girl who was once a brat like him.


On Ryu's way down to the canteen, he saw Koyama Azami sitting out alone in the school's balcony deck.

She was by herself out there as the sun shone a bit on her. It was like she was getting a tan or something, but she was sitting out there with her eyes close.

"Sensei, would you like to eat with us?" Students asked as they walked up to Ryu. "Hah?" Before Ryu knew it, the students pulled him.

Azami opened her eyes and turned around to see Ryu being dragged away by the girls. Then Azami looked down where the view was.

"Azami-chan, all I could get today was orange fruit juice and a sandwich, since I had to buy me some lunch too," a girl spoke as she was by the door.

"Put it on the table," Azami ordered as the girl did so and left. Azami stood up from where she sat and sat down on a chair as she grubbed on her food.

"Sensei, do you like sashimi?" A student asked. "Odagiri-Sensei, why are you eating here?" Another student asked.

"Do you guys all know about that student, Koyama Azami?" Ryu asked ignoring the students question.

"She's a dangerous girl," a student said. "She's a big time bully," another one said. "I hear that she works at a hostess club," another said.

All Ryu got was nothing. Just a big blabber of rumors and he didn't want to hear it at all. It felt like high school again, but with girls.

Ryu finished his lunch and walked back to homeroom to get ready for the next lesson. When he reached there, a girl with her hair tied up and blonde bang streaks looked at him.

"You want to know about Koyama Azami?" The girl asked. "Oh, she is my student after all," Ryu said as the girl chuckled.

"I am Akiyama Chisato. An old friend of Koyama Azami. I can tell you that she's one lazy girl, and yes, she is dangerous," the girl, Akiyama Chisato said as Ryu nodded his head.

The bell rang before they can even talk about her. "See you again, Sensei," Chisato bowed politely and walked to her homeroom.

After school came along quick and he dismissed his students when the last bell rang. Azami was the last one to leave, and she actually left by herself, again.

Ryu had tons of questions in his head, but he didn't want to be a busybody like his former teacher Yankumi, so the best thing to do for now, is to talk with Yankumi for some advice.


"Kuma!" A familiar voice shouted as Kumai Teruo looked up from behind the counter. "Yankumi, what would you like to have today?" Kuma asked.

"The usual, ramen noodles please," Yankumi said as she sat down. "I understand, you don't have to push me to do something," these guys voices spoke as they walked in.

"Guys, what are you guys doing here?" Yankumi asked as she saw two of her former students. "Yankumi, you rocked on television!" One of her former student said.

"Heh, I know right?" Yankumi said as the two boys laughed. "Hyuuga, Takeda, still hanging out ne?" Yankumi asked.

"Of course, without you, we wouldn't know what true friends really mean," Takeda answered as Yankumi smiled.

Then Ryu walked in Kuma's restaurant knowing he can find Yankumi there as always. "Ryu?!" Hyuuga and Takeda both shouted.

"Take, Hyuuga, what a surprise?!" Ryu shouted also as he was happy to see his friends again. "Yo, you were good on television also," Takeda said as Ryu shook his head and laughed.

"This is like a reunion ne? It's just without Tsuchiya and Yabuki," Yankumi sadly said. "Oi, Tsuchiya was promoted after filiming you Yankumi, be happy," Ryu said.

"That's right, I wonder how Hayato is doing," Takeda said as Ryu smiled. "I bet he's doing fine with his dad and younger brother," Ryu said.

"Have anyone been in contact with him?" Yankumi asked. "Well, Hayato became a busy man after high school," Takeda answered.

"Mm, my precious students, working hard ne?" Yankumi said proudly as she punched them on the arm.

"Oh, Odagiri, how was your new school?" Yankumi asked. "Ehh? You work at a school?" Hyuuga asked.

"Hai, and it's okay, but there is a girl who acts just like us in the past," Ryu said. "What? You're teaching at an all girls' school?" Takeda asked.

"Mm," Ryu nodded his head as Kuma brought in Yankumi's noodles. "What you three boys like?" Kuma asked. "The same," the three boys answered as Kuma nodded and went to make some more.

The four of them sat down as they all chatted. "I don't want to give in to her just yet, but she seems troubled, just the way I look at her," Ryu explained.

"Did you try talking to her?" Yankumi asked. "Oi, I'm not like you okay, who gets into peoples' business so suddenly," Ryu said as the two boys laughed.

"Hmm, I sure do miss high school," Hyuuga said as Takeda nodded his head. "Those troubled days that we caused so much for Yankumi," Takeda said as Hyuuga chuckled and Ryu nodded his head.

"Well, anyways Yankumi, what should I do? Should I be patient with her first?" Ryu asked Yankumi as Yankumi smiled.

"You can be patient at first with her. If she doesn't act up, be a person that she never thought of coming," Yankumi said as the boys laughed and Ryu rolled his eyes.


On Ryu's way home taking the bus, he looked out the window as he thought of his student Koyama Azami.

"Hmph, I bet Yankumi was like this about me too. Thinking of her student who betrayed her back then," Ryu told himself as he chuckled.

Then he saw a familiar person walking as the bus drove past.

"Koyama Azami?"

-

-

-

-

 

WUAH! This is my first chapter. It took me a long time to think of what to write, because I didn't know if it would be good you know?

But then I hope you readers out there would enjoy it as much as the dramas and movie, even though it's not so great. LOL.

:)