Six)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

Azami walked into the teacher's lounge as the principal was shocked. "What's she doing here?" The principal asked Ryu as Ryu smiled.

"I am here to give you the apologize letter," Azami said as she took it out from her bag and threw it on the principal's desk.

"The-the-the-how-what?" The principal was shocked at how Ryu actually got Azami to apologize before the three days were over.

Ryu smirked as he and Azami walked back to class. "One more stop," Azami said as she stopped at 3-A.

"I'll go on to class first," Ryu told Azami. Azami nodded her head and slid the door open as the teacher jumped in fright seeing Azami.

"May I have a word with Chisato?" Azami asked as the teacher nodded her head and excused Chisato out of the room.

Chisato looked at Azami as Azami bowed. "Sorry okay," Azami said as Chisato was shocked.

"Why are you sorry?" Chisato asked. "About everything, and not knowing that your mom passed away," Azami said as Chisato looked at Azami.

"Zaza, it wasn't your fault, you have every right to be mad at me," Chisato said as Azami shook her head.

"I guess that Odagiri sensei showed me what friends are," Azami said as Chisato smiled.

"Ahh, Odagiri sensei talked with you?" Chisato asked. "Did you tell him?" Azami asked. "Of course," Chisato answered as Azami smiled a small one.

"Friends?" Chisato asked as Azami smiled at Chisato. "Friends we are," Azami said as she shook hands with Chisato.


Ryu walked inside his classroom to see Hayato flirting with his students. "HAYATO!" Ryu shouted Hayato fell off the desk.

"Odagiri sensei!" The students shouted as they all went back to their seats. "Ryu," Hayato said as he stood up from the ground.

"I knew I should've never let you in charge," Ryu said as he crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry Ryu, it's just-"

"Get out of my classroom! We'll have to talk with Yankumi about this," Ryu said as Hayato pouted.

Azami walked in and saw Ryu scolding a guy. "Who's the dude?" Azami asked. "My friend," Ryu answered as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, looks like a creeper," Azami said as Hayato frowned. "Oi! I'm no creeper," Hayato said as Azami laughed.

"What a creep," Azami said as she sat down on her seat. "Don't tell me she's the student who's been giving you problems," Hayato said.

"She actually is the student," Ryu said as Hayato almost walked over to Azami's desk when Ryu held him back.

"Don't mess with my student," Ryu said as Hayato huffed. "Bring her later, I want to talk with her," Hayato said as he stormed out.

"Sorry, Hayato can be a bit too much," Ryu told his students. "We can have him as our sub anytime," a student said.

"Ehh, he still looks like a creeper," Azami said as all the girls glared at her and Ryu smirked.

"Now, where are we?" Ryu said as he was glad to have Azami back at school.


"So where are we going again?" Azami asked Ryu as they were both sitting in the bus together.

"We're going to meet my old teacher," Ryu said as Azami nodded her head. "Cool," Azami replied.

"Is your teacher your inspiration?" Azami asked. Ryu looked at Azami and shrugged. "Not really," Ryu answered.

"Then why did you become a teacher?" Azami asked. "Well, I became a teacher because I didn't know my career choice," Ryu answered.

"Anyways, is your teacher those boring like ones?" Azami asked. "I can't tell you that, you have to find out on your own," Ryu said.

"Why?" Azami asked. "Do you usually ask a lot of questions?" Ryu asked. "Sort of," Azami answered.

"Well, can you tell me why you were running away from those people?" Ryu asked.

Azami looked at Ryu. "Just because I agreed to meet your old teacher doesn't mean I am telling you my life," Azami said.

Ryu then noticed that it's going to take more than a life time to get through Azami.

"You can say that I am precious all you want, but it won't get to me, ever," Azami said with a cheeky smile.

|

|

|

|

SO WHAT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

Is this good? Thanks for reading and commenting! ^^