Four)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

Ryu sipped his tea as he thought back when he told Azami was his precious student.

"Oh please, say that again and fool me, because all you teachers are fake!" Azami yelled. "Fake? Hmph, I'll show you what fake is one day," Ryu said.

"Yea, when you do, let me know, because teachers don't love their students, they look down on their students who are poor and not smart," Azami spoke.

"Well did I say that I'm going to look down on you because you're poor or not smart? I'm willing to help you out on anything," Ryu said.

"Tch, keep telling yourself that you're going to help me, because I know teachers who says that, and just lags out on the student when they find out about the background of the student," Azami said.

"So you're not going to believe me?" Ryu asked. "No, and I won't ever believe you," Azami said as she walked away ignoring Ryu's calls.

Ryu shook his head as he saw Yankumi already sitting in front of him slurping her udon noodles. "Oi! You could've told me you were here," Ryu said.

"I waved my hand at you multiple times, but you were still spacing out, so I told Kuma to give me noodles," Yankumi answered with a smile.

Ryu rolled his eyes as he looked outside the window as he stretched his arms out. Yankumi looked at Ryu and then asked, "What's wrong?"

Ryu turned to face Yankumi and chuckled a bit. "What are you talking about?" Ryu asked. "You called me to talk to you about something right?" Yankumi asked.

"Oh, of course," Ryu answered. "So what's going on? You look pale ever since you became a teacher," Yankumi said.

"It's the student I told you about," Ryu answered. "Did something happened to her?" Yankumi asked.

"Koyama Azami, she reminds me of my old days too much," Ryu answered with a cute chuckle at the end.

Yankumi smiled seeing how her former student reacts to seeing an old image of him when she used to take care of them.

"Well, it's your turn to take care of a student who used to act like you," Yankumi said as Ryu chuckled and got off his seat as he bowed his head.

"Can you help me get Koyama Azami to understand that teachers do care for students in three days?" Ryu asked as Yankumi looked at Kuma who was shocked from behind the counter.

"Ah-Um-Oh-Odagiri, you shouldn't do this," Yankumi said. "Please Yankumi, I told her she was my precious student, and I need her to know that she is. Will you help me?" Ryu asked.

"Odagiri, she's in your hands now. It's your student, you should at least know what to do to get your students' trusts," Yankumi said.

Ryu stood up straight and put his hands in his pocket. "Nevermind that I asked. Here's the pay Kuma," Ryu said as he paid Kuma for his tea and walked out of the shop.

Yankumi grabbed her bag and walked out after paying Kuma too and stopped Ryu. "Look Odagiri, I would love to help, but I can only give you tips," Yankumi said.

"Tips? Yankumi, I don't want tips, I want your help," Ryu said. "What kind of help then huh?" Yankumi asked.

"Talk to her for me like how you use to talk to us," Ryu answered as Yankumi sighed.

"Odagiri, you're her teacher, not me. If you want to believe you, talk to her yourself. My first tip is, get into her business, that's how you will get to know her more," Yankumi said as Ryu looked at Yankumi.

"Forgive me for what I said back inside, the principal at my school is a total pain just like how vice principal was back then," Ryu said as he let out a laugh.

Yankumi laughed also as she patted Ryu's shoulder. "You'll do fine, my precious student," Yankumi said as the bus came.

"Coming along?" Yankumi asked. "No, I have to see someone," Ryu said. "Alright then, bye," Yankumi said as she walked inside the bus and Ryu turned around and walked the other way.

As Ryu was walking over the bridge passing construction workers to a big high building, out came an old friend carrying a suitcase dressing in a fine suit.

"Ryu?!" The person said with such shocking in his actions. "Yo," Ryu said as he smiled. "It's been, forever!" The friend said.

The two shook hands and then hugged each other. "It's been so long since I've seen you, Hayato," Ryu said as Hayato laughed.

"It was amazing to see you and Yankumi on television yesterday. Her words made me thought back of our high school days," Hayato said as Ryu laughed.

"So I see, you became a business man," Ryu said as the two started walking. "Ah yes, I became a hard working business man," Hayato replied.

"That's good," Ryu said as he sighed. "What's up?" Hayato asked. "Nothing much," Ryu lied as Azami was bothering him so much.

"Oh yea, did you ever get a chance to choose your career? Because I don't remember you filling out anything on the paper Yankumi gave to us long ago," Hayato said as Ryu chuckled.

"I said undecided, but then I became a teacher," Ryu answered as Hayato cracked a laugh.

"No really, what are you working as?" Hayato asked as Ryu put on his serious face and Hayato jaws dropped.

"EWWW! A TEACHER?! YOU YANKUMI WANNABE!" Hayato teased as Ryu pushed Hayato off and as Hayato just laughed his off.

"What have you become after you and Yankumi appeared on television?!" Hayato asked as Ryu laughed.

"Baka, I needed something simple to start with, so I decided to teach," Ryu answered as Hayato laughed loudly.

"Wow, you hang around Yankumi too much," Hayato teased again as Ryu laughed. "You know, my student is such a pain like us in the old days," Ryu said.

"Really? Then teach that student of yours like how Yankumi taught us," Hayato said. Ryu then looked at Hayato.

"I should huh?" Ryu said as Hayato stretched out his arms and smiled. "Yankumi was the best teacher, and you should at least be the best too, since you're at it," Hayato said as Ryu chuckled.

"Yea, I think I just need to talk to her," Ryu said as Hayato quickly spun Ryu around. "HER?! Your student is a g-g-g-g-GIRL?!" Hayato asked.

"Oh, I teach at an all girls' high school," Ryu answered as Hayato gave him a huge hug. "This is why we are best friends!" Hayato said.

"What do you-"

"What school is it called?" Hayato asked. "It's-"

"Nevermind that, your name tag says it all! I'll see you tomorrow, ja ne` friend!" Hayato said happily as he sped off quickly.

"Tch, that man never changes," Ryu said with a laugh.

|

|

|

|

How was this update?!

Sorry for updating so long.

Like I said on my old story, I am currently on HIATUS!

But then since I have internet for the week, I should be OKAY! XDD