Five)

Odagiri Ryu's Class 3-D.

Ryu was in class teaching English when his door slid open. "Yo!" Sounded like Hayato's happy good mood.

All the girls in class went "oohh" seeing Hayato at the door. "What are you doing here Hayato?" Ryu asked as he really looked like a teacher.

"I had to see for myself if you were really a teacher, and I'm surprised the subject is English instead of math. You were good at it when we were-"

"Hayato! I have a class here," Ryu said as the girls all giggled. "We're fine having such a handsome guest come and visit," a student said as Hayato smiled.

"He smiled at me!" The girls squealed as Ryu sighed. "Turn to page 48 and answer the questions," Ryu told his students as they all whined.

Ryu pushed Hayato out of the room as he crossed his arms angrily looking at Hayato. "You can't just barge into my classroom," Ryu said.

"Well sorry, I just needed to check out which girl to date," Hayato joked as Ryu chuckled. "Lunch time is in 15 minutes, go visit Kuma and come back," Ryu said.

"Fine, fine," Hayato said as he left. Ryu walked back inside the classroom and his students smiled. "Do you have more hot friends Odagiri sensei?" A student asked.

"You're getting off topic," Ryu told his student as the girls all giggled. "It's just a question," another student said as Ryu looked up and remember Koyama Azami not being in class today.

Ryu then lowered his head and shook his head. "No more hot friends?" Another student asked as Ryu just giggled.

"I can't say that my friends are hot, since I am a guy," Ryu answered as the girls all pouted. "Can we see them?" Another student asked.

"Are you all done answering the questions on page 48?" Ryu asked as the students laughed and worked on it.

Ryu looked at the time and noticed that it was getting really late for Azami to even come to school now.

When lunch came along at last like what he expected, he met up with Hayato. "Hayato, I think I'm going to risk it," Ryu said.

"Risk what?" Hayato asked as he stuffed a piece of banana in his mouth. "Like what Yankumi used to do," Ryu answered as Hayato was confused.

"Dude, you're confusing me," Hayato said as a student walked up to Ryu and Hayato's lunch table outside of class.

"Odagiri sensei, I'm so to interrupt, but may I talk to you about Azami?" The girl asked as Hayato looked at Ryu and then back at the girl.

"Akiyama, is it?" Ryu asked. "Chisato would be fine," the girl answered as Ryu nodded. "Are you and Azami great friends?" Ryu asked as Chisato sat down.

"Were great friends, until Azami thought wrong that I ditched her. I didn't mean to leave her alone and let her deal everything on her own," Chisato said as Ryu was getting interested into the story now.

"What happened that made you and Azami dislike each other?" Ryu asked.


Ryu started running to Azami's work place. He doesn't want Azami and Chisato to hate each other like how he and Hayato once did.

"Back then, Azami and I were supposed to go an interview together for a job we applied from this lady. But my mother got really sick and I couldn't go. That's when I didn't know that it was just all a set up.

I told Azami that I had to go to the hospital because my mother's condition gotten worse and I was the only one home with her. Azami then went to the interview alone by herself. When she got there, it was no interview.

It was these bastards who always wanted to get at Azami and set the whole thing up so that Azami and I were to get beatened. But I wasn't there, and one of the bastards was my ex boyfriend who Azami turned down before he dated me.

Azami was alone and I had no idea. She thought it was all my idea to do this to her because of my ex-boyfriend who used to like Azami. But then it wasn't, I don't know if they brainwashed Azami, but then after they beat up Azami, we just never talked."

Ryu thought about these words while running. "Azami, how can you be so young and stupid?" Ryu said as he changed himself to look like a rocker to find Azami.

"Hayato better not flirt with my students or else he's dead," Ryu said in the back of his head as he reached Azami's work place.

He entered inside and saw Azami's boss. "Excuse me sir, is Koyama Azami here?" Ryu asked as the boss looked at Ryu.

"Who are you to look for her?" Azami's boss asked Ryu. "I'm her friend," Ryu lied as Azami's boss looked at Ryu and then at the time.

"Azami haven't been in work since yesterday. She told me she had some family business. If you see her, you tell her I need a talk with her," the boss said as Ryu nodded his head and walked out.

"Not here? Then where?" Ryu asked as he walked out of the bar. Ryu then decided to go back to school when he saw Azami ran past him.

"Koyama," Ryu said as bunch of guys also chased after too. "KOYAMA!" The guys shouted as Azami just kept on running.

Ryu then followed after Azami, but he went the other way around to get Azami before the guys can get her.

As Ryu ran, he then thought Yankumi. "Should I call her?" He asked himself as he took his cellphone out of his pocket.

"No, Koyama Azami is my student, Yankumi cannot afford to get into anymore trouble," Ryu said as he fastened his pace.

As he ran up the corner, Azami almost ran past him but he grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her and hid her behind some boxes that was there.

Azami was shocked by what Ryu did and the men who chased after Azami ran off still looking for Azami.

After all the guys were gone, Ryu pulled Azami up and Azami looked at Ryu closely. She gasped as she pushed Ryu angrily.

"You were that guy the other night? What do you want from me?" Azami asked angrily as Ryu was exposed.

"I'm sorry, but then I don't want you to go through a dumb mistake I did in the past," Ryu said as Azami chuckled.

"What mistake?" Azami asked. "By losing a friend," Ryu answered as Azami turned to look at Ryu. "A friend?" Azami said.

"Chisato told me everything," Ryu said as Azami nearly laughed. "You believe that ?" Azami asked as Ryu shook Azami's shoulder.

"Yes I believe her, and no she's not a ," Ryu said as Azami chuckled. "How can you believe her when you haven't heard my side of the story?" Azami asked.

"Okay, I will listen to your side of the story then. Tell me," Ryu said as Azami looked at him.

"Chisato lied to me that her mother was sick so that her boyfriend can beat me up!" Azami explained as Ryu rolled his eyes and held Azami back when she tried to walk away.

"Did you know that Chisato and that jerk of a boyfriend broke up?" Ryu asked. "The whole school knows," Azami answered.

"Then I bet that the whole school didn't know that Chisato's mother passed away," Ryu said as Azami looked at Ryu.

"You're a liar," Azami said as Ryu shook his head. "Follow me," Ryu said as he walked ahead and Azami obediently followed.

They both then stood in front of a gravestone which had a picture of Chisato's mother on it.

"She passed away two weeks later after the incident," Ryu said as Azami looked at Ryu. "How do you know?" Azami asked.

"Chisato tried telling you, but you ignored her. So I decided to tell you, since you don't want to talk with Chisato," Ryu said.

"Why do you even care about helping me?" Azami asked as Ryu looked at her. "Like I told you before, you're my precious student," Ryu said.

-

-

-

-

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

So what will happen next?!

Do you think Ryu will be able to help Azami to get Chisato and them to be friends again?

Thanks for reading and supporting me with this story my readers!

^^