Chapter 9

Hey, I'm your future husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly, I'm not too sure with this ending, but I really hope I don’t disappoint you guys, please don’t kill me if this is too cliché for you, I'm so so sorry..... T__T

Special thanks to Sekar and my gtop shipper friends ^^ Thank you so much for your supports, it’s nothing without you all ^^ Love you guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seunghyun was super silly, his jealousy was really absurd. Sometimes I always wondered, did he really always that stupid?


He always drives me crazy!


But despite it all, I had to admit, what he did was very romantic, I didn’t expect him to propose me with something unique that other people might not have thought of it.

 

A shoelace...

Why not a ring? Wait...


Strange was’t it? So I was wondering why he didn’t give me a ring? It was’t like I hate what he did, but I wished i had a beautiful ring on my finger, a real thing to proof that he had actually proposed me.


Hey, I couldn’t keep continuing to let that shoelace on my finger right?

People must think I'm stupid!

 

I kept his shoelace it in a little box and I put on the table right beside my bed. I felt like a silly teenager who received a gift from her boyfriend for the first time. Although it looked very stupid and ridiculous but this was a symbol from Seunghyun that he wanted me, he wanted to live with me, to have a future together. 


I knew this wasn’t a wonderful dream come true. My fairy tale wasn’t as beautiful as Cinderella story, in fact he didn’t propose me with a ring but with his shoelace and not to mention how he proposed ceremony that really shocked that I couldn’t ever forget.


 

Well.. Maybe he’s only a guy in this world who proposed with shoelace!

He even let me walk barefoot!


Seunghyun really couldn’t be guessed. Actually I cursed that creature, he always did anything without thinking first, especially his jealousy was explosive. And stupid me, because I love him very much.

 


What's wrong with me?!

Should I marry a man like him?!


We were back in a quarrel, of course. He didn’t apologize, instead he acted as if nothing happened. 3 days passed already, we hadn’t met again since then. Even he didn’t call me, he just sent me a text yesterday morning.

 

Morning baby! Come on wake up!

That's it. Ridiculous isn’t it?


After that, he disappeared again as if swallowed by the earth. I was no longer willing to painstakingly looking for him, it just would make me crazy. Because in the end I would actually get angry at him and questioning why didn’t he try to reach me. And it was always really draining my energy.


Damn you Seunghyun!

 

Maybe this was what did Bom meant, I had to be patient towards him​​. I was well aware, Seunghyun too dedicated to his job and always busy. I had to admit it was true, because I had asked Daesung to check the correctness. I couldn’t have asked Youngbae because that pastor would lecture me for hours.

 

" Calm down, he’s not having an affair behind your back " Daesung laughed. I looked at him for a moment and then straightened my beer glass. We went out drinking at a bar where we used to gather together. And of course the busiest detectives in South Korea couldn’t join us because they were too busy looking for fingerprints.


 

" I have nothing to do with someone like him! " I got annoyed by myself.

" Hyung, his habit is such like that " Daesung patted my shoulder. I sipped my beer.
" He doesn’t care about me Dae! I feel like I don’t have a boyfriend! Wait a fiance instead! " i yelled making a guy next to me turned to get attention to me, but I didn’t care.


" He's just being busy. Stop being like a child " Daesung laughed. I frowned. It maybe true what was Daesung said, but I really couldn’t accept Seunghyun’s action, it was very unreasonable. I didn’t understand what he wanted for our relationship.

 

" What if he's just playing with me? After get me, he will torture me and then dump me. You know what? Until now we haven’t had " I stuck my head above my folding arm on the table. Daesung guffawed. But I let him because I knew who heard this must had thought it was ridiculous including myself.

 

This is ridiculous!

 

"You overdo Hyung! There's no way he's wasting his time doing just such a stupid game " Daesung said. I lifted my head and shrugged my shoulders back. Daesung giggled then sipped his beer.


 

" Maybe.., I'm not sure, does he really want to marry me? Or he doesnt really love me " I ruffled my hair. Every time I questioned Seunghyun’s strange attitude it just always made me upset.
 

" It's funny..., don’t you remember you used to reject him half to death before... , but look now ..., you're so anxious and hoping he will marry you soon " again, he came back laughing at me.
 

" Shut up !"



 

 

Perhaps what Daesung said was quite true, all of memory with him was attacking me. I swapped my position with Seunghyun, if before he was the one who forced me to marry him and this was time for me to taste God’s karma, yes.. I was chasing after him.

 

Because I miss you Hyunie!

Don’t you miss me? I need you now!


How many times I cried, he still wouldn’t answer. And it was so useless, if I waited and hopped he would see me or just invited me to dinner together at my apartment or his. I wanted us to have such a cute and simple thing or talk about a lot of things.


 

There's not much I'm asking from you ...

Just a little bit of time for me ... , your concern ...


 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

I realized I could be crazy if kept thinking about what happened. So I chose to spend my time with work and hanging out with my friends. Those were the best way to get rid of my anxiety. And incidentally, I had got some projects that should be done so I would be busy later.
 

Okay Seunghyun is up to you now!

I'm sick of you!

 

I shouted that sentence almost every time. Perhaps it would be easier for me to call or even meet him first but it would seem silly and embarrassing.

 

Hey! I’m Kwon Jiyong! No way I’ll humble myself!


If he really loved me and missed me then he should come to me right? I couldn’t suddenly came in front of him and tell him that I missed him so much. No way, I was convinced, it would only humble myself, again. And anyway I strongly believe, if I did that, it would make Seunghyun haughty because he probably thought that i was the one who need him.

 

You're handsome and rich Seunghyun, but I'm not your toy!

 

My head felt very heavy but I forced myself to remain stable. When Chaerin’s birthday, Ryan made ​​a small surprise party at her apartment, almost all of we came to join their little party, except Youngbae and Seunghyun.


Don’t ask why they can’t come!


Even Dara, Youngbae’s wife came along with Daesung and Minzy. Chaerin looked very happy, her sweet smile never left her lips and Ryan was so pamper at her. They were almost always embracing each other like there was glue that attaches them.


You are so lucky to have a boyfriend like Ryan Chae ...


"Don’t drink too much.. " a touch on my shoulder made ​​me turn around. Dara smiled at me.
" Don’t worry " I said grinning. Dara was sitting next to me. We saw Daesung who was singing a love song that I still couldn’t find what was the title. Minzy shut her face, looked like she was ashamed of her husband behavior which sometimes he was much more amusing than the comedian who often watched by my father. Chaerin and others laughed nonstop and they started to sing along together.


" I think they've started to get drunk " Dara giggled. I nodded and drank beer in my hand.
 

" Teacher disallows to drunk huh? " I . Throughout the party I noticed Dara didn’t touch the beer or champagne at all. She only drank juice or mineral water.

 

"I can’t drink alcohol for a while " she laughed. I frowned.

 

" Yaa!! Don’t tell me you... " I put my beer bottle on the table and looked at her sharply.

 

" Shhtt ... " she pressed his index finger between her lips. I hugged her.

 

" I'm glad to hear it. Youngbae didn’t tell me if you're pregnant " I smiled. She giggled again.

 

" He doesn’t know yet. I haven’t told him " she played her blonde hair. My eyes were goggled,

I wasn’t sure what I just heard.

 

" How could Noona? Everything is not okay? " I touched her fingers, I began to worry about her. She nodded.

 

" I just know it today. I'm waiting for the right time to tell him " she looked at Daesung and the others were still kept on singing and dancing.

 

" Youngbae is so stupid, how could he not really care about you " I said trying to read her mind. I think I understand why, because Youngbae was too focused on his job.

 

" These days he’s very busy " she answered.

 

" Don’t you ever complain about that? “ I leaned my back on the couch, Dara Noona mirrored my act.

 

" In the beginning.... I did, but now I trust him " Dara said rotating her wedding ring. I bit my lip. Her answer was really amazed me.


Should I trust Seunghyun too?


" You're so nice. I .... , .... Seunghyun..., busy .... , always " I let out a long breath. She laughed
 

" Marry him immediately and then you won’t be lonely anymore. He would always come home and got back to your arms " Dara patted my thigh. I let out my breath again.


I’m hoping it too Noona...

But .... , Seunghyun..., seems like he doesn’t care...


 

 

 

 

------------------------

I stepped to my workroom but Chaerin was standing right at the door. She grinned as she saw me, she seemed look so happy.

" Morning Oppa! " called her then she held my arm. I glared confusing with her weird gesture.
 

" Are you still drunk? " I laughed. She shook her head. Her birthday party last night was pretty fun and crazy. I had to take Daesung and Minzy to their home, he was super drunk and I couldn’t let Minzy drive. Actually I was too tired but I have to finish my work.
 

" I want to show you something " this time she embraced me. We walked hand in hand towards my desk.

 

“ What is it? " I said sitting on my chair. Chaerin was sitting on the edge of my desk. She smiled again and soon she was biting her lip.

 

" Ryan proposed me! " she cried immediately she hugged me. I almost choked because her act.
 

What?!
 

" Really? " I didn’t believe it. Chaerin released her hand from me and nodded with enthusiasm. She showed her right hand, the ring circling on her finger.


Ryan proposed to her ...

With a ring ...


" This morning when I opened my eyes, he asked me to marry him and gave me this ring .. , Oppa I'm very happy! " She squeezed my fingers. I kept staring at a diamond ring on her finger.
 

" Me too Chae ... , it’s so great! " I smiled and hugged her. I knew Chaerin loved Ryan and they were truly mate. Ryan also gentle and a good man, I believed he would be able to make Chaerin happy. She was like my little sister and I really care for her.

 

" Can’t you imagine if we do it together? " she laughed. But her crazy idea just beaten me. There was a strange feeling come over me.


Together? Married?

I dont even know when I'm going to do it with Seunghyun ...


" It is impossible Chae ... " I grinned and patted her arm. I started to turn on my computer and tried to distract myself from this conversation.

 

"Why not? I think Ryan and Seunghyun Oppa will agree " she looked at me. Her expression suggested a hope.


 

Because Seunghyun and I have never talked about this! Not at all!


" Then who will do our work? " I said pinching her cheek. She let out her breath.

 

" You're really very unpleasant " she pouted. I laughed .


 

Chae ... I'm sorry , but I really don’t know what I have to do with my relationship ...

I really envy with you ...


" Go back to your desk and do your job " I said.



I didn’t mean to disappoint Chaerin, but I knew it wasn’t good idea probably because I still didn’t know when and where I would be married with Seunghyun. At first it all seemed so easy, my mother matched me with him and the she asked me to marry him but in the end this is just a big question for me.

 

Seunghyun had been proposed but after that we never talked about marriage even though I really knew he wanted to marry me. But marriage wasn’t just a word right? There was a process thereafter.
 

After heard what Chaerin said, it made my eyes opened. It didn’t mean finished after he proposed right? We should discuss what would we do in our wedding party, where would we get married? How many guests should we invite? Even I didn’t know where we would live after we get married.

 

Later ....

Yeah it's just a later ....

 

Even we never discussed this plan with our family. We never had a meeting with them and did rituals that we should be doing. I knew, our family had been very close to each other and their even had vacation together last week, I also knew they want us to get married soon but they seemed very relaxed or perhaps they were waiting for us to act first. They would only support us and however who to be married were Seunghyun and I not them.


Does he really want to marry me?

Or he began to doubt me...


I felt so envy of Chaerin, what happened to her was so easy and beautiful. Ryan looked so ready with his decision, even they didn’t take long to start their engagement. Chaerin said next week their family will meet and talk about everything. While I was still trapping with doubts of Seunghyun’s intention.


It really !


I felt very sad and disappointed with Seunghyun. I felt like he was thinking that this wasn’t important . He wasn’t very concerned with his intention to marry me.


You are so heartless....


I was so embarrassing of myself and my friends. They know me and Seunghyun had been matched and will get married soon but if they asked when we were going to get married I never know the answer. Meanwhile Seunghyun is still busy with his job. We haven’t met since he proposed me. For a call or a text was very difficult thing he did. Although I knew, he and Youngbe needed to find mystery of cases that they were working on but still I felt this all fooled me.
 

Am I just a game to you?

Come on! 24 hours a day, can’t you take 5 minutes of your time to call me?

It's driving me crazy Hyunie ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------


I sat in a lawn chair in my mother house backyard looked at her who was picking roses. I let out my breath so long, it was quite enough to make she turned around.
" Go take a shower, it will make you fresh " she said.

 

" Later ... " I said bowing my head. My mother glared and stepped toward me.

 

" What is it? Are you sick? " she touched my forehead. I shook my head.

 

" Omma .... , it might be just a game huh? “ I let out my breath again. She sat next to me.

 

" What do you mean? " she put in her roses near her right thigh.

 

" Seunghyun ... " I tapped my temple.

 

" Don’t be stupid! Why do you always have bad thoughts about him! " Omma hit my shoulder. I sulked.
 

" Omma ... he .... , aaah! This ! “ I ruffled my hair. Omma got up and took back her roses. I was hoping maybe Seunghyun met my parents and talked about his plan. If it is true it indicates that indeed he is really serious with me, with our relationship. Moreover, all of this worry started from he and my mother plan.

 

" Stop thinking about non sense!!" she shouted.


I know ...

It's just ....

He’s very difficult


 

" Did he ever talk to you? About ... , something or anything .... " I looked at her. She frowned.
 

Our wedding plan?

 

" If there is something that makes you upset, you should talk to him instead of sulking like a fool like that! " she said curtly.

 

That's impossible! I don’t want to ask him! Why should I?

He started it! And he should finish it!


" Yaa! Omma! " I protested but she didn’t care and leave me alone.


I hate this!

I hate Seunghyun!


 

 

 

 

 

-------------

I was waiting in line to buy a cup of coffee at the coffee shop not far from my office building. When Seungri was still working here, he always greeted me and gave me a free coffee each day. I missed that time, not because I had to pay for it but I missed a lot of things in this place. I turned to the right, at my favorite table. I remembered, the first time I took Seunghyun to meet me at this place, at that time he was very confident if I was asking him for date.
 

I really miss him ...

 

Yuri smiled when she saw me. I responded, she was the waitress at the coffee shop. She was a good girl and friendly but much more mature than Seungri. Since Seungri left this place, I never came to enjoy the coffee at this place unless it along with Chaerin or my other friends. I missed Seungri but he was being closer to Seunghyun than me. I thought that damn kid was trying to seduce Seunghyun because it seemed like he had a crush with Seunghyun’s cousin. And I was very sure Seunghyun took advantage of this situation. At least that was what I could conclude from what Seungri said the last time we met.

 

“ Morning " someone whispered softly in my right ear. Very close and blowing me like wind. I turned around and he smiled.


Seunghyun...
 

" What do you want?! " I asked curtly. I turned my body back, he stood behind me. I was trying hard to stay calm, I didn’t want him to know how happy myself to see him.

 

" You're always cranky baby ... " he whispered again. This time his arm wrapped around my waist. Suddenly my heart was pounding just incredible. I wanted to turn my body and jump to him but my brain was still smart enough to didn’t do that.

 

I'm not a toy you fool!


" Let go of me, we are in a public  " I let go of his arm. He came closer and stood beside me.

 

" I don’t care " he rubbed my head. I glared at him and he grinned back at me. Suddenly he pulled my fingers and held it, I tried to break him but he continued to hold it. I thought people were starting to notice us. I tried to pull my hand back but his grip was very strong and I was forced to give up.


Damn!
 

" Seunghyun ... " I looked at him sharply. He turned to me briefly and then stared straight ahead, read the posted menu. I looked at his fingers tightly clasped mine and somehow felt so warm and calm.

 

" I miss their coffee... " he turned back to me.

 

" Idiot " I turned my face and he laughed.


 

We came out of the coffee shop, Seunghyun kept grasping my fingers. We went hand in hand. Several times he glanced at me as he sipped his coffee.


" What are you doing here? " I snapped. To be honest I was surprised he suddenly came in front of me but I couldn’t show that how nice it was.


I miss you fool!


" Youngbae and I have to attend a trial, Daesung needs us " he smiled. Yeah, the court was not far from my office.

 

" Aah, of course. Then why you see me? “ I scowled. He stopped his steps looking at me.

 

" I stopped by to see you stupid. Didn’t you miss me baby? " he pinched my cheek. I sulked. I hate it when he did thing like that, hitting on me because I knew I'm going to give up in the end and Seunghyun seemed to be very understanding of this. And he used my weakness for it.
 

" Hyunie! You ignored me! " I hit his shoulder.

 

" You know that's not true. I'm just really busy and I know if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter