Chapter 1

Hey, I'm your future husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to everyone who left lovely comments, subscribed, viewed and peeked. Hopefully you will like it, if not please don’t kill me! Enjoy! ^^

** for beta : MaiDear ( Thank you Dear!! ^^ )

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I drove my car as fast as possible while my phone was ringing non-stop. My mother kept calling me since an hour ago. After a while it stopped ringing and I turned the car to the left after passing the traffic light.


Hopefully I'm going in the right direction…


But suddenly my phone started making sound again. I took a look at it and this time it was not my mother who was calling me, instead of her it was my best friend Daesung. I decided to take the call, because I was sure that everyone was waiting for me.
"Hyung!!" he yelled and it almost made my eardrums explode. I held off the phone from my ear and I did not hear clearly what Daesung was saying due to his constant yelling. I took a breath and then pressed the phone to my ear again.
"I'm on my way Dae, just keep it cool!" I answered while my eyes were looking at the car's GPS in front of me.


"The event has almost started stupid! And your omma is going crazy because everybody is waiting just for you! And you know what? Youngbae-hyung has already prepared his gun to shoot directly to your head if you're late!" Daesung shouted again.
"I'll be there in 5 minutes. Tell the pastor to wait a little until I get there okay" I said.
" you hyung! How can you be late for Youngbae's wedding? Besides you are in charge of the wedding rings, you stupid! His fate is in your hands now!" I could not stand to hear Daesung's yelling at me again. I put the phone on my bag that was next to me and I put the device on loud speaker. Youngbae is my cousin and today is his wedding day, I am his best man and as Daesung said I was in charge of taking the rings.
"Okay. Okay. I'll be there soon. Bye!" I hung up. I returned my attention to the GPS, and I realized that it wasn't working correctly.
!
Why isn't working?!
Come on! Don't do this to me!
I started hitting that thing over and over again to make it back to normal, so I could go to the right direction. I ruffled my hair and started to panic because I could imagine Youngbae pointing his gun right to my forehead.
Youngbae will kill me! You're a dead man Ji!
I just kept focusing on the damn thing and I did not pay attention to the direction and what was in front of me, until a bump stopped my daydreaming.


Fantastic! Great!
Jiyong!! You just bump someone's car!! Stupid!!


I crashed a black sedan in front of me which. The car was parked on the roadside right next to a small river. The street was pretty quiet and I didn't know exactly where I was.


Oh my God! What should I do?


I got out of my car and approached it. I saw that the left headlight was completely smashed   because of my mistake. I looked up and I noticed there was a black pants lying on the roof of the car. I frowned. I stepped closer and I could see there was someone inside. He was sitting in the driver's seat. I knocked on the front window and he opened it.


"Are you alright? ... I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry..., I..." I stuttered a little bit and I could formulate a full sentence because I instantly felt hypnotized by his gaze. He frowned.


!!
He's so handsome!!


"Are you okay?" he said. His voice was hoarse, very deep and of course it was ing y. It sounded like a spell and I was totally captivated. I shook my head and then nodded.


"Please don't sue me…, I will pay all the damage I caused, but I have to go now because I'm in a hurry" I bowed to him.


"How bad is it?" he said still in his car.


"I'm not sure. Your headlight is broken. Can you get out of the car for a while? I'll give you my phone number and my business card. I'm in a hurry because I'm late for my cousin's wedding "I said insistently.


"Okay, but please don't freak out .., please calm down ..." he said and I frowned expectantly. He opened the car door. I stepped back a little so he was able to get out. When the man with the husky voice was out of the car, my face lost all its colors.


!!
Holy !! He's !!!!!

"Yaaaa!!!" I yelled. He was not wearing his pants and I could see his damn thing.

Is it his ?! Wow!! It's huge!!! Stop it Ji!!


"Can you stop yelling?!" He said.


"You're !!" I said. I never expected this to happen to me.
What dream had I last night?! I'm definitely going to !!


"Yes I know. Please stop looking at my " he said moving his eyebrows.
Damn it!!


I turned my body to stop facing at him.
"Please put your pants on. We have to solve this problem as soon as possible." I said again. I touched my face to stop the blushing.


"Don't worry...I'm not going to you. My pants got wet and I had to dry them. It's a long story and I am not in the mood to telling you the whole thing.  You can turn your body now." He said.


I turned my body and he was just wearing his underwear.  I just shook my head. He smiled at me and then he went to see the condition of his car. I walked to my car and took my phone and wallet.


"How much should I pay you? I'm in a hurry "I asked.
"I know, you've said it many times" he said.
If you already know why do you hold me up?! Stupid!


He slightly bent to touch his broken headlight and then he  touched the scratched fender. His position made his shirt go up and I could see the curve of his .
Why does he always have to be so hot?
"Stop staring at my . I know it's very tempting to you. But you know what, I think that your is ier than mine" he laughed.


!!
He's teasing me!!


I swallowed hard. He is horrible and an , however I cannot deny that he is very attractive and y.
"I don't need to continue this absurd conversation. You can take a look at my driver license and save my phone number. We can finish this later. I'm in a hurry. And I assure you I will pay you" I showed him my license. He smiled and glanced at his watch and then got into his car.


What the hell does he want?!


I approached him again and I frowned.
"Don't worry. We definitely will meet again … I have to go. But please make sure you will pay the car repair bill" He closed the vehicle door and started the engine.


"But ..., but ..., hey ..." I tried to talk to him but he did not care and drove away. After a while,  I realized that his pants, that were lying on the roof of his car a few moments ago, were on the ground not far from where I was standing.


He forgot his pants!!


"Hey!! Mister!! You left your pants!" I yelled trying to catch his attention. But it was useless; he did not hear me and just drove far away from where I was.
I let out a sigh and could not believe what had just happened to me.
Such a freak!!
!!! I forgot about Youngbae's wedding!!


I arrived at a farm or something like that, but it was located in the countryside. Youngbae rented it for his wedding. I parked my car far enough from the gate due to the large amount of cars parked there. I got out of my car and quickened my pace. I realized that almost all the guests attended the wedding and I was the only one who was late, so I immediately ran to the place where Youngbae will say his vows. I looked around and I saw a lot of lilies placed around the place. I guess Dara, the bride, chose these types of flowers.


All the guests were gathering near the place and were talking. I saw Youngbae was waiting under the wedding canopy and he was talking with Daesung. I could see the anxiety on his face. I also saw my mother sitting next to my dad and they were talking with Youngbae's parents and a middle-aged woman who seemed to be a bit older than my mother, I had no idea she was because this was the first time I saw her. My mother glanced at me angrily and I grinned to .


She must be furious! Damn it!


"JIYONG!!!!" she shouted very loud. My mom loves to yell, especially if she is angry. All eyes were on me. She quickened her pace towards me.


"You are making me feel embarrassed Omma" I tried to calm her down.
"Where have you been?!! Your cousin's wedding almost failed because of you!" she punched me in my right arm.
"That hurts! Calm down, I'm here" I said pouting.
"You're a troublemaker! Seunghyun's Omma has been waiting for you "She looked at the woman who was sitting next to her before. I looked at her too and she smiled at me. She seemed to be very nice.


"Seunghyun? Who is he? "I frowned.
"He is your future husband" she replied.
Husband??!
Wait!!
What does she mean?!!


"What??!" I shouted. Daesung approached us.
"Hyung! get ready, the ceremony is going to begin" Daesung dragged me with him.
"Hurry up" My mother patted me on the shoulder.
"Omma! But what did you just say?! Explain it to me!" I tried to pull her hand but Daesung kept pushing me.  My mother did not care about me anymore and she just returned to her seat and talked with some of the guests that were around her.
"Dae! Stop pushing me!" I grumbled. We walked to the wedding canopy.
"Youngbae hyung told me to take you to him immediately" he replied.
"Why is everyone so impatient?! Did you hear what Omma just said?" I asked. Daesung laughed. I frowned.
" Hu uh. She also told my Omma. She will match you with that guy hyung" he said.
"!" I cried and ruffled my hair. Youngbae suddenly put his arms around my waist, he seemed annoyed.
"Where have you been moron?" He shouted. But I did not really care about it. My mind suddenly turned into chaotic because of Daesung words. I did not understand why my mother would match me without asking for my opinion.


"Bae, do you know about this too?" I asked. Youngbae looked at me and then at Daesung.
"Matchmaking" Daesung said. Youngbae laughed. I looked at them like a fool.
"Why does everyone know, except me?" I placed my hands on my chest.
"Calm down, he will come soon; he should be here by now." Youngbae looked around and started looking for this guy.
"Seunghyun hyung is a nice guy. You'll like him" Daesung grinned.
" you! How could I like a man that I have never met? "I patted his forehead.
"He's my partner Ji ..., don't worry man, I have known him for a long time" Youngbae said.


This man was Youngbae's partner?
Is he a detective?
"Is he a gay cop?" I asked.
"Stop babbling you idiot! I want to get married! I don't want you to bother me with your problems. You can ask your Omma later! I hope you brought my rings!" Youngbae hit my head. I pouted while showing his wedding rings.


This will be a mess!
I hate this!!


Youngbae and Dara finally got married. All the guests congratulated them and wished them to be life together full of happiness. They looked very happy and delighted. I was very happy to see they had officially become husband and wife. Youngbae, Daesung and I are very close to each other. Like I said before, Youngbae is my cousin, he introduced Daesung to me and since that time we were always together. On the one hand, Daesung is a prosecutor who has been married to Minzy since last year and Youngbae is a detective. On the other hand, my job is a little bit different from them, I worked as an editor at a famous fashion magazine and I love my job deeply. Even though our jobs belong to different fields, we have a close friendship; I mean they are like brothers to me.


"Can I take my pants back?" Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned my body and looked at him with my mouth open. The guy, whose car I hit, was standing in front of me. He was dressed perfectly, but without his pants. He wrapped a white tablecloth around his waist.


"Hyung!" Youngbae and Daesung shouted in unison. Everyone looked at them.
"Hey guys! Congratulations!" he said hugging Youngbae and Dara.
" Do you guys know each other?" Youngbae asked confused. They stared at the man's appearance.
"What happened to you hyung?" Daesung, Youngbae and Dara laughed in unison. The man tapped his forehead and flushed a bit. I think he is embarrassed. I just kept staring at him because I was so shocked that I could not utter a word from my mouth.


"I would have arrived earlier but someone stole my pants and I had to pay for a waiter to give me a tablecloth to cover my " he said glancing at me while Daesung, Youngbae and Dara looked at each other confusedly.
"I did not steal your pants! You just drove away and your pants flew in the air! And I took it!" I said angrily.
"Okay then, I need to take it very moment!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.
"But ..." I looked at Youngbae, Daesung and Dara. They just looked at us with a puzzled expression in their faces.


I opened my car door and took the stupid man's pants. He stood next to me waiting.
"Here! Take your stupid pants. Why did you have to take your pants off and be in your car? "I grumbled and handled the pants to him.


Such an idiot!!


"Thank you. Do you think I'm a ert, right? Well, I'm not! I have to chase someone down the river, that's why my pants got wet" he said. He tried to untie the tablecloth wrapped around his waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter