Chapter 8

Hey, I'm your future husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for your support ^^ And special thanks for Sekar aka Kutunakal for her amazing helps chu~~ Hopefully, it can be a small gift for your valentine day <33 Aaah..., the next chapter will be the last :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

That night was the most embarrassing night that I've ever experienced in my life. Seunghyun was really crazy and he stepped down on my dignity. He humbled me, he left me just like that when we was about to have our first .

 

Yeah! He didn't even touch my !

Seunghyun! You’re bastard!

 

Although he told me to stay in his apartment waiting for him but I didn’t do it, for what? I'm pretty sure I won’t be able to look at his face again, imagining myself in the middle of a romantic atmosphere and I felt like I was flying to heaven but then suddenly that stupid guy left me because of his job. He was an , unreasonable and despicable. What happened last night was a shame and it didn’t make sense. I want to bury myself in a pyramid in Egypt, I think it's a very brilliant idea because I don’t need to see his face again and hearing his voice that just makes me feel how I was so stupid and dumb before.

 

Aaarrggh! Why did it have to happen?! Why??

 

I’m furious.  I have the right to be angry, right? This is not a trivial thing for me, not just about being delayed only because his important job but this is an insult. I even subjected my own rule because of it. This is a disaster for me and no one had ever done this to me before, only him.

 

First should be fun right?

Yeah ... , not always but I guess 75 % yes... , um no I guess 83 %.., aah…, I don’t know…

 

Actually Seunghyun tried to apologize by calling and sending me messages but I didn’t respond him at all. Only  once did i replied his message, with capital letters. I WON’T FORGIVE YOU CHOI SEUNGHYUN!! JUST GO TO HELL!!

 

And after that he stopped calling and sending me messages, just like that. But that doesn’t make me glad, I'm even getting grumpy and it's so weird and silly. I don’t know what happened to me, I don’t want him to stop trying to apologize and to be honest I want him to see me but he didn’t do it.

 

Probably he’s busy due to work or he did it on purpose because he’s afraid I would be more upset because of our previous quarrel or he may indeed have given up. I try to figure out what he’s thinking but it’s getting me crazy. Only one that I can be sure, Choi Seunghyun is the stupidest man that God has ever created.

 

Seunghyun loves his job and it always ruining my happiness moments when I was with him. I love my job too, so I know how it feels to fall in love with your job but it won’t make me slave myself off. He will go as soon as possible every time the job called him and he didn’t care about anything else. I hate it every time it happens and now I become hate his job too.

 

Hey! You're not superman, Seunghyun!

 

He is a detective and I know how their work, at least I can see it from Youngbae. He and his family are polices too but they aren’t obsessed like Seunghyun. Indeed Youngbae is doing the same thing as him, but I think Youngbae never disappeared suddenly in a middle of something when duty calls. But I don’t know, I’m not with Youngbae every day so I don’t know exactly how it works, maybe Youngbae is just as crazy as Seunghyun because they are partners and are always together.

 

It !

Can’t I just get a normal relationship?!

 

I took a breath, shook my head three times while looking at a cup of coffee before me.

" So you met him yesterday… " Seungri said sitting in front of me, staring at his phone. We had breakfast time together at the coffee shop where he worked before.

 

" What do you mean? ' I looked at him. He shot back with a wide grin.

 

" This… " Seungri showed me something that appeared on his phone. A picture that I uploaded on Instagram.

 

Damn!

 

" Shut up! " I yelled. Seungri laughed and put his phone on the table and began to eat his sandwich.

 

" So.., when will you get married? " Seungri asked with his mouth full. I coughed hearing that question.

 

Good question Ri!

 

" I don’t know " I shrugged my shoulders. I took a breath and leaned my shoulder to the chair. The question made me think, this magic thing that happened between me and Seunghyun should end in a marriage right?  I know this all started with a matchmaking and our parents want us to get married soon but it still feels odd to me. I do love him so much, especially now that I know how much he loves me but I want everything to flow normally and perfectly of course. I think Seunghyun knows it too that I always want to have a normal relationship, he should be aware of it. Yeah, maybe I’m very stubborn and old-fashioned but deep inside of my heart I also want to feel every stage of it, I want to remember every second of that memory when I'm old. I don’t want a relationship based on matchmaking only and I had to marry him no matter what.

 

I want to feel what being proposed feels like...

We even haven’t been on a date..., as lovers...

Good..., I'm starting to act like a teenage girl!

 

" But you guys already did it huh.... , it…., you know what I mean Hyung… " Seungri played his damn eyebrow. I frowned.

 

" What? Talk clearly " I sipped my coffee again.

 

" Hyung! ! " Seungri laughed. He was really teasing me.

 

" Yaaa!! Do you want to die huh?! “ I pointed at him but instead of being scared, he laughed louder. I really didn’t want to hear his mocking and if it wasn’t because of his phone ringing perhaps he will continue laughing. He answered that call.

 

" Yes Hyung. Um.., at coffee shop. Yup…,Okay…, wait…. " Seungri said and then he handed me his phone. I frowned.

 

" Who? " I asked confused. He grinned.

 

" Your fiancee. He wants to talk to you " Seungri said putting the phone in my hand.

 

" No, I don’t want to talk to him! “ I handed the phone back to Seungri but he shook his head several times.

 

" Just answer him Hyung! He threatened to kill me if you don’t want to talk to him! " Seungri forced me sticking the phone at my ear.

 

It really !

 

" Didn’t I tell you I don’t want to talk to you! " Finally I gave up as well and answered the call from Seunghyun.

 

" I'm sorry baby... , I --- " Seunghyun tried to talk but I didn’t let it happen because I hung up immediately.

 

You're a fool!

 

I put the phone down on the table and Seungri was looking at me with amazement. I glared at him sharply.

 

" I'll kill you too if you do that again! " I threatened.

 

" Yaaa! I was just doing what he asked me to, Hyung, I couldn’t ignore him, technically he’s my boss, right?" he pouted.

 

" I don’t care even if he’s the king of Korea !" I shouted.

 

 

 

 

Fortunately Seunghyun stops acting up and I'm pretty busy with my job. I’m so enjoying it until I don’t know there is shocking news if Chaerin never told me before. There is a famous model died in her apartment with a man who was suspected as her boyfriend. She ever became the cover of our magazine, she’s very pretty and young. What happened to her is extremely tragic. Chaerin and the other staffs were talking about it most of the day, they said her death became a big issue because the man who was killed with her was a young politician and son of Seoul’s major. I don’t quite understand what actually happened, gossip is not my hobby.

" Oppa .. " Chaerin knocked on the door, he was standing there.

 

" Yes? " I looked at her for a moment then looked back at the laptop screen in front of me.

 

" Youngbae Oppa is here " Chaerin said smiling. I looked at her confused .

 

Youngbae? What does he want?

 

" Where is he? " I said again. I leaned my shoulder in a chair waiting for Youngbae. I didn’t understand why all of a sudden he came without telling me. We were not currently planning to have lunch and he didn’t say anything too.

 

Weird....

 

I frowned, I can see Youngbae entered my office. He stepped toward me, in front him was Chaerin who accompanied them.

 

Wait ...

 

There was someone behind Youngbae, a tall man with his gray suit. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. Seunghyun.

 

What the hell?!

 

I turned my face and instantly my mood changed. I didn’t know what I should be upset or happy.

" Hey…, are you busy? Sorry if we’re bothering you " Youngbae said standing in front of me. Chaerin looked at me then looked at Seunghyun after that she smiled broadly, I didn’t understand what she meant by her action. Seunghyun didn’t even take off his eyes at me and made me uncomfortable.

 

" Sit down please… " I said. Youngbae nodded and sat down in front of me and Seunghyun sat next to him. I half sat at the table and Chaerin sat next to me.

 

" It's about that model " Chaerin said. I frowned and began to feel a strange atmosphere. Youngbae and Seunghyun looked serious.

 

"What do you mean? " Asked me. Youngbae glanced at Seunghyun and he nodded.

 

"Do you know Kiko Mizuhara? " Youngbae asked. I stared at Chaerin, her face showed the confusion.

 

" She had been our cover last month. What's this about? We heard the news…., she… " I said, biting my lip.

 

"We found your message on her cell phone " Youngbae said again.

 

" We found your coat too and her maid said you even drove her home " Seunghyun added looking at me sharply. My throat felt like choking when I heard their statement. Chaerin looked back to me.

 

" Wait ... " I said nervously. Seunghyun got up and approached me.

 

" I'll kick your if you're back in trouble again Ji! " Youngbae said curtly.

 

" Yaaaaa!! It's not like what you think! " I cried. I looked at Seunghyun for a moment and he shot back with a sigh and then he looked at Youngbae again.

 

" I think there is a misunderstanding... , it couldn’t be... " Chaerin said trying to defend me. I was so grateful there was someone in this room who's still thinking clearly. I was annoyed by my own cousin and boyfriend, they accused me away.

 

My boyfriend? I mean my ex boyfriend!

What kind of police are they!

 

" Listen…, I met with Kiko earlier, I took her home after party, I found her at the parking lot. At that time, she looked confused and her cheek was bruised. I offered my coat and then I drove her home. You two can ask Chaerin because she was also with me that night " I said staring at Chaerin and she nodded.

 

" I asked her what was going on but it seemed like she wouldn’t answer me. I think someone hit her but I didn’t know who was. There's a lot of gossip about her and people said that she was close to a politician but at that party I didn’t see her with any guy, I think she just came together with her manager but I don’t know for sure " Chaerin clarified everything. Youngbae recorded everything she said on his little note.

 

" How could you accuse me! You two are totally nut! " I cried. I was very upset.

 

" We’re not accusing you. What we do is based on clues. " Youngbae said.

 

" I’m very sure after I took her home we never met again. And yes, she wanted to see me yesterday afternoon to give back my coat and talk about work but suddenly she canceled our appointment because there was an urgent matter that she had to do. I still have her texts…." Then I took my phone give it to Seunghyun. He saw it a moment and gave it to his partner and Youngbae did the same thing and give it back to me.

 

" Her manager, Lee Junho said he had heard she reserved seat at the restaurant last night and he just knew she have an appointment with you " Seunghyun frowned. I was getting crazy with their suspicions. I can’t believe this, I helped her but it instead brought me to a big problem.

 

Don’t look at me like that Seunghyun!

 

" You think I killed her?! Did you forget?! I was in your apartment last night when it happened! Until you left me alone and because that damn call!" I can’t hold back my pique. Seunghyun slapped his own forehead. Chaerin and Youngbae looked like very surprised and then looked at each other. Youngbae glanced at me and then to Seunghyun and then he closed his mouth and started coughing. I knew he deliberately did it.

 

You really should seal your mouth Ji!

 

" Shut up Bae! " Seunghyun cried. Chaerin giggled incessantly. I glared at her and he shot back with a big grin.

 

Damn it!

 

" Hey I didn’t say anything… " Youngbae shrugged.

 

" I can’t believe this! " I folded my arms across his chest and let out a long breath. Seunghyun looked at me I turned my face. Youngbae got up and approached us.

 

"You can relax now. You have very great alibi and eyes witness. " Youngbae played his eyebrows.

 

" ! " I cried. They laughed, including Seunghyun. I glanced at him and he grinned broadly.

 

" Oppa do you want some coffee? I guess they don’t need us anymore " Chaerin embraced Youngbae and he nodded and winked at me but I replied him with a frown.

 

" Hyung , don’t be too long, 10 minutes okay? We still have another place to go " Youngbae said. Seunghyun showed his right thumb, giving a sign as okay. Chaerin and Youngbae walked hand in hand towards the door and then left us alone.

 

Nervousness started to crawl towards me, my heart was beating irregularly. Seunghyun stood in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter