Chapter 5

Hey, I'm your future husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to everyone who has left lovely comments, subcribed, and voted. Please forgive me for many mistakes because i know my english is really bad and i try to do it by myself. Enjoy! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Without me knowing it has been almost 3 months have passed since the incident at the hospital. I never got in touch again with Seunghyun, at all. My life is back almost like before I met and knew him. But this is the toughest months of my life, it is the hardest heartbreak that I've ever tasted. Although I know Seunghyun and I are never officially had a romance relationship and we didn’t directly break up like a normal couple or as I've experienced before with my ex-boyfriends. I know Seunghyun is not cheating on me as they did before but somehow it feels much more tormented me, I’m barely able to do anything and I hate the most is these all make ​​me cry. Every time his name came into my mind it makes me like drowning. I always cried every night before I went to sleep, I always read all his messages that he had sent to me when our relationship was fine. I know it was very wrong and just made ​​me miserable but I still do it again and again, even more he has been sleeping in my bed with me before. Stupid? Crazy? Yes, I know it.

Why should I love him so much?

I admit it, I had fallen in love with him. I love him. And now, I really miss him and I'm so mad because of it. He is not with me but he can be very powerful to control my heart, just for him. Thinking of him. Only him.

I hate it! I hate him!

I had escaped to Sydney and visited Dami Noona and her family. I had a vacation for a week I thought it could distract me from Seunghyun and everything that reminds me of him but I was wrong, it didn’t help me too much. Actually, at the first my mother didn’t allow me to go to Sidney but I forced her. After the raid at the night club scene before my mother is always worried about me, it is extremely excessive. My sister was suspicious of me but I didn’t tell her much, I didn’t make her worried too. But all were very fun, spending time with my nieces was the most I like. I'd love to stay longer but my job forced me to go back.
 

Back to Korea means the same thing with remembering all about Seunghyun again. I’m trying so much to forget him. The more I try the less it's working. I’m getting more to missing him, the more I force myself to throw away the memories with him ​​the more I want to meet him a lot. If I could maybe I would swap my brain and heart with a new one so I don’t need to remember anything about him anymore right?
 

I had dinner with Youngbae and Dara after I got back from Sidney. Youngbae said Seunghyun never asked me completely and it made me worse. Youngbae said he was reluctant to ask Seunghyun about what happened, and I understand it, this is our problem and others should not get involved or even be disturbed because of it. Youngbae suggested to me that I should try to talk to him carefully, because just by talking everything will become clear. But I don’t want to do it, for what? He has oppressed my dignity and feelings because of what he has done at the hospital. I had thought he had an amnesia or confusion because his injury but I was wrong, nothing happened with his stupid brain. He fooled me, he humbled and humiliated me.

Damn you Choi Seunghyun!

At first I thought I could dissolve myself in busyness. I was very relieved that my job helped me to rest my mind from the shadows of Seunghyun, at least I can breathe a little while it was still painful. I went to Paris to attend a fashion show for the necessity of my job of course. I thought it was an opportunity for me to try to forget him again. And it was almost perfect, I was very busy with my work but it only lasted a moment. Nights in Paris made me blue and felt lonely, it was silly wasn’t it? I separated thousands of kilo meters from him but he was able to come very quickly. I really can’t believe myself how I could be so stupid to let myself mourning him. I thought the beauty of Paris could help me forget his charm but I was wrong again. And I realize now, Paris is not a place for the brokenhearted.

Like me ...

Actually my mother knows what happened to me, I told her everything. I don’t want her to know how was bad a future husband that she gave me and fortunately my mother was desperate with my stubborn and she finally gave up. But I know she still expects that Seunghyun and I can get together again and had a beautiful relationship. Sometimes I don’t understand what kind of poison or witchcraft has been given by Seunghyun on her because she still adores him and wishes I will marry that ert guy.
I know she is very disappointed and saddened by my decision, it doesn’t mean I don’t love my mother or don’t want her to be happy but I couldn’t give myself to a man who pretend didn’t know me at all and had lied to me too. Because this is not only about love but also about my pride and honor.

He humiliates me....

Although my mother has given up to make Seunghyun be my husband but she still forces me to get married soon. She said if I do it then my life will be organized and focused. She plans to introduce me to son of my father's friend, he is a doctor and he is 3 year older than me. Actually I don’t like my mother's silly plan but I decided to will her request to meet that guy, I don’t let down my mother again after her great idea had wrecked because I know although my mother is very talkative and cruel but she loves me, of course she wants the best choice for her son, at least I could shut for a while.




 

Seungri is sitting before me, he looks different now. He is more handsome and presentable. He changed his haircut and he is always smiling. I come to visit him at his work place, he fulfilled his promise to treat me lunch. And Daesung will join with us but I think he will be a little late.
" This is for you and Hana " I handed a small white bag to him.
 

" What is this? " He peeked into it.
 

" Chocolates... , sorry I couldn’t give you better one, I can’t go anywhere when I was in Paris ... , I was so busy " I said grinning.
 

" It's okay Hyung…, I’m sure Hana will love it, thank you " he smiled.
 

" Are you sure you can pay for all of these? Ri ... You have to save your money, I can pay by myself " I said staring at the dishes which had provided on our table.
 

" Don’t worry. I want to do it as thank you " he smiled again.
 

" Seungri…, but it is very expensive.., we can just eat burger or bibimbap... " I felt bad because I know Seungri had to support for his own self and his sister.
 

" I told you to not to worry. I'll start a new job next week. Seunghyun hyung offered me to work at his family hotel and the salary is much bigger. " he said laughing. I swallowed hard and my heart just skipped a beat immediately when Seungri said that name.

Seunghyun?

"Does he come here often? “ I sipped my drink. Seungri looked at me.
 

" Hmm... , just once but we talked long enough... , it’s clearer now I think... " he nodded. I bit my lip.

Did he ask about me?

" Good. Yeah…,  it's better now... " I stared out the window. We paused for a moment. Maybe they have fixed their relationship or maybe they are friends now. I’m willing it can prove and explain to Seunghyun that Seungri and I are just friend. And it should open Seunghyun’s mind shouldn’t it? And it should bring him to apologize to me.

And…, to see me...

" Hyung .... " Seungri called
 

" Um ... " I looked at him.
 

" Stop running away "




 

Daesung came very late when I'm done with my lunch. Seungri had to continue his work. I stared at Daesung who is chewing his spaghetti hungrily.
" Slow down... , you like someone who doesn’t eat for a week " I shook my head.
 

" My energy is drained since morning and this ... , this is really good.... " he giggled.
 

" How's Minzy? I've got something for her " I said handing a present with a pink ribbon.
 

" Thank you hyung…, her belly is getting bigger " he said laughing. I'm happy to see them both, Daesung will be a father soon.
 

" I want to ask you something ..." I looked at him.
 

" Seunghyun hyung? Why don’t you ask him by yourself? " he smirked.
 

" Yaaa!! Who said I want to ask about him?! you Dae!" I threw a napkin at him. Daesung laughed.
 

" Don’t deny it! I'm telling you…, he's fine, he has recovered and returned to his work. Lately, they are very busy dealing with case of a family murder. But so far he's healthy, stay fit and handsome " he said moving his eyebrows, he teased me.
 

" Shut up! " I smacked his head.
 

" Ah! There's one more thing…, it’s very important ... " Daesung leaned closer to me.
 

"What? " I frowned.
 

" He's still single" he laughed again and this time louder.

Really?
But who's the girl who was with him ​​at the hospital at that time?

" Stop teasing me you idiot!" I yelled. Although I can’t lie to myself I was very pleased with what was Daesung said about Seunghyun. I want to know who the beautiful girl who was with him but I hold my curiosity because I know if I asked this question Daesung he would tease me again.
 

" Come on…, stop acting like 15 years old boy, both of you ... , it was right like Youngbae hyung said…, you two are fools! " Daesung shook his head.
 

" Why don’t you say it to him too? A stupid guy who pretended not to know his own fiancé " I pouted.
 

" Finally you admit it, your fiance! " Daesung laughed again. I kicked his left leg, Daesung groaned.
 

Damn it!
 

" I don’t want to talk about him. I've whim enough with Omma and you make my mind is getting chaotic " I sighed.
 

" but she always makes ​​you dizzy right? " he mocked me.
 

" She's going back to match me again, this time is with Appa friend’s son " I ruffled my hair.
 

" Really?! Do you agree? " he said grinning. I shrugged my shoulders.
 

" You know my Omma... , no one can resist her will... " I leaned my back on chair.
 

" You know what? There is only one way out…, you should go back together with Seunghyun hyung, I’m very sure your mom will love it! " he gave me his ridiculous look.

What?!! No way!




 

I kept glancing at my watch. Today there will be an important meeting and would look ridiculous if I arrive late at the office. I'm getting annoyed Seoul traffic is so dense today, I really could not overtake the car in front of me plus my father's car that I use now is really not helping . Since the raid on the club night, I’m using his car for a while. The insurer doesn’t reimburse my claims for damages of my car and it all made ​​me very fed up.  Actually, I want to buy a new car but I’m still confused by the many options. And on the advice of my mother who nagged me so I use my father’s car, that car is type of family car and it really makes ​​my friends laugh at me. That car doesn’t suit with my appearance. At all.

I’m like an old man with that!

" Okay! Give me 5 minutes. Bye! " I hung up. Chaerin has already 4 times called me. I let out my breath.
 

A luxury sports car in front of me is driving very slowly. I don’t know why is the driver doing that, maybe because she or he is still learning to drive or it’s still new. But definitely, it’s upset me especially since I'm really pressed for time.
I do know after this there will be a traffic light and most likely it will hinder my time. So, I had to act and I couldn’t wait that moron who is driving very slowly like a snail. If I were him I will race that posh car, it was made for it right?
I look straight ahead, I see the traffics light showed yellow, I slam my wheel to the right and overtook that car. And I succeeded.

I can’t believe what kind person drives like that?

I know, I’m not the type of person who likes to race and I hate it when someone overtook me but too slow can also bother others. I’m relieved that I would arrive at the office soon. But my relief doesn’t last long, all of a sudden I hear a voice so loud and I almost had a heart attack because of it.

Damn it! What is it?

When you are in hurry and suddenly a very loud and noisy voice startled you and then you will instantly feel a big panic attacking you, that's what I feel now. That voice almost makes my eardrums bursting. It’s derived from back right behind my car.
I saw from the rearview, there is a black jeep with a siren and a red light swirling on roof.

Police?!
Oh my God.., not now ...

The police car right behind me gives me a horn sound ask me to step aside. I let out my breath. I had to do it, although I 'm not sure what is my fault and what is really happened. Some people are passing by on the sidewalk started to notice me with eyes full of confusion. And increasing panic when my phone rang, Chaerin calls me again. I grab my phone and turn back to see the police car parked right behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter