Chapter 2

Hey, I'm your future husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry, this is still not over. I don’t mean to lie to you guys, but I've almost done but bad things happened. And for sure I have to retype everything! T___T
I’ll try to finish it. Sorry!!
Thank you so much to everyone who has left lovely comments, subscribed, viewed, peeked and voted for it. And forgive me for my super bad english! Thank you very much for your supports, I'm not that perfect and it's just nothing! ^ ^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I tried to talk again to my mother but her answer was still the same. She still insisted, even now she became closer with Seunghyun’s mother. And the more ridiculous was my mother asked me to meet Seunghyun as often as I can, but instead I want to avoid it. I can not get close to him because he always made me uncomfortable. And adjacent to him made me always flutter and honestly he made me scared.
I'm afraid to falling in love with him ..
Why?
I don’t know ...
This afternoon mother’s Seunghyun asked me to accompany her for shopping, she asked my advice to pick her a dress. After that we went to Seunghyun’s apartment. I felt uncomfortable with her request. She was very nice and friendly to me and it was quite rude when I refused his request.
Seunghyun’s apartment pretty neat and surprising, he collected many bearbricks. I do not think a man who looks very manly still so infatuated with the toys. He also has a lot of good books.
Seunghyun’s mother preparing dinner for her son, she said she wanted to make a surprise for him because he often did not eat regularly and I helped her.
"Would not Seunghyun be upset if we mess up his apartment?" I said grinning.
"I’m his Omma Jiyong ..., he would not dare to get mad at me" she said laughing. I nodded.
"Um ..., I like you Jiyong ..., you’re polite and very pleasant. I think Hyeyeon, Seunghyun’s Noona will like you too, after she came home her vacation with her husband and children, she would like to invite you for dinner with them " he said smiling while mixing the soup.
Good!!
It's increasingly more difficult for you Ji!
"I’m flattered. Thank you" I smiled.
"Seunghyun said you did not want to continue this? " he asked.
I let out my breath. I felt guilty when I saw her expression, I saw a disappointment there.
"He told you?" I said biting my lip. She nodded.
"He almost tells me anything. Don’t you like him?" She said.
!
What should I say?
" It’s not like that si-eomoni .., I feel it does not make sense. Seunghyun is not a gay, it seems strange that all of a sudden this happened. He not knows me. I do not want him to feel being forced to do this. "I said biting my lip. I did my best to not to offend her.
She laughed a little and I was confused by her behavior.
"I know Seunghyun never had boyfriends. Initially I was as confused as you when he told me about you. But if he's happy…, I and his father definitely will be happy too. And we were never forced him Jiyong ..., when your Omma met him and said about her plan and then Seunghyun told me too. Aah ..., you just need time to understand it... "she said. I was getting confused by her words.
What does she mean?
So our parents didn’t plan this? Or…
She means it's Seunghyun’s will too?
Aaah! I'm dizzy!!
When finished cooking, Mrs. Choi put his soup at the dinning table. I sat on the couch watching a music show on television. She sat down next to me. Soon, we heard a sound of the door. Seunghyun came and he approached us. He looked surprised with my presence.
"Surprise" Mrs.Choi said. She grinned at him. Seunghyun hugged her and kissing her forehead. I loved to see their closeness. He looked at me.
"I'm sorry I didn’t say first to you " I said.
"Don’t blame Jiyong. I asked him to accompany me." Mrs. Choi defended me. Seunghyun kissed her forehead again.
"I’m going to take a bath" he said.
" You could have dinner together guys. I'm going home " Mrs. Choi got up from her seat.
Wait!
Don’t! Please…
"Omma? Are you not going to eat with us?" asked Seunghyun.
"Your father can get angry if I let him take a dinner alone. Jiyong ..., I'm going home. Hyunie ..., don’t forget to take Jiyong home after that" she said.
!
What should I do?!
I'm just going to be alone with Seunghyun! In his apartment!
I could only nod. Seunghyun drove her up to the door. Shortly thereafter he returned to me. I sat bowing my head. I squeezed my fingers. He looked at me. At least I knew he was looking at me.
"Ji ..." he called. I looked up.
"Ha?" I answered. He giggled.
"You're nervous huh?" He grinned.
!
Is it so obvious?
"No. Um ... I’d better go home" I got up from my seat. He came up to me and stood in front of me.
"Calm Ji .., I'm not doing anything that make you don’t like it. We could have a dinner together. I’ll take a shower first, you wait here " he said holding my shoulder.
"But ..." I was still unsure whether I should stay here or leave.
"You're so cute when you're nervous. Wait here" he head and then left me stepping to his bedroom.



We had dinner together. His mother soup was very tasty and I got out 3 bowls of soup. And Seunghyun kept making fun of me because of that, but he also got 5 bowls of soup. He said he was still annoyed because his bank robbery investigations remains deadlocked and it happened again yesterday and a bank guard was killed. Although Youngbae was back on duty, but they still have not been able to solve the case and he was afraid would happen robbery again. That's why lately he was too worried about me, usually he had just called me in 2 days, now he could be 2 times a day to call or send a text to me. And we rarely met, he was always busy with his work and sometimes got home very late. To be honest I was happy with it, I felt he was very attentive to me. And when I heard his voice on the phone or reading texts from him, my heart was always rosy and instantly my mood turned to very cheerfully.
Once he took me to enjoy the night sky on the balcony of his apartment. He brought me a glass of wine. I sat on a bench staring at the full moon. He stood leaning on the railing.
"I love your Omma apple pie " he said smiling.
"Best in the world" I said laughing. Seunghyun nodded.
"You have to learn to cook from now on. So when we get married I won’t starve" he laughed.
"Why should I? you should do it too " I said frowning.
"kitchen is my worst enemy!" He shook his head 3 times.
"Why are you so sure I'm going to marry you? You not ever tell your feelings to me" I grumbled.
"What?" He asked confused.
Hopefully he didn’t listen to me!
"It's nothing" I grinned.
"Ji .., do you know Seungri long enough? Are you close enough to him?" he asked seriously.
Why suddenly he asks about Seungri?
What is it?
Don’t tell me you're jealous with him?
"I think…, I know he’s staying with his cousin who worked as a bartender at a club night. He’s in his last semester on college and his parents are in Gwuangju. Why'd you ask him? Are you jealous of him?" I asked biting my lip.
Wait!
Why should I care if he's jealous with Seungri?
Seunghyun laughed loudly.
"Come on Ji ..., why should I? I'm more handsome than him ... and I'm sure you'd prefer me that him" He stuck out his tongue.
Yaaa!!
"Aaah!! I'm tired of listening to you" I smirked. He laughed again.
"All right." He grinned.
"Can I ask you something? Why do you prefer to be a detective? Your Omma told me she often worried about you " I asked. Honest this is a consideration for me because be a detective is a risk job and his life is at stake. I don’t want in one day I got the news he was killed, I could never imagine it. I know, Youngbae is a detective too and we are always worried about him but most of his father family is policeman, this is sort of as the work required for his family. But it is so different from Seunghyun, my mother said his father is the owner one of a leading hotel.
"Since I was a kid I have always loved Batman. I always told Appa I wanted to be a superhero. And…, because I couldn’t come out with a mask and wings, so one of ways to superhero is just be a cop" he said laughing.
"And your parents agree?" I asked sipping my wine.
"Because I'm a good boy and never do a scene, they always obey my will so far, even though I know they actually don’t really like my job, so now.., I’m SS" he said showing his muscular arms.
"SS? What is that? " I asked confused.
"Super Seunghyun!" he laughed loudly. I let out my breath in disbelief to hearing his stupid words.
He began acting up again!
He laughed again seeing my attitude. Then he put a glass of wine on the railing behind him.
"Come here…" he said waving his hand at me.
What does he want?!
"No, I don’t want. Why should I follow you?" I began to feel nervous. He laughed.
"Come here Ji ..., or I should go there?" He raised his eyebrows.
!!
What would you do Seunghyun?!
Wait ...
What if he wants to kiss me?
Just stay calm Ji ...
You can punch him! Yes! I could punch you!!
I put my glass on the table and got up from the chair and walked to him. I stood in front of him.
"So? " I said squeezing my hands.
"Did you see that? It’s so beautiful huh? Like you ..." he said smiling looking at the full moon.
What?!
What you're hitting on me? Wow! Romantic! Stupid!
I knew it sounded really cheesy, but honestly I was quite flattered with his compliment, though perhaps he was teasing me. I was getting nervous.
"Thank you for your seduction Mr. Choi" I said leaning my body against the railing.
"What if a gay couple if was on a date always look at the moon too?"  he said.
Ha??
What kind of question is that?!
Hello! Are you so moron Seunghyun?!
"Yaaa! Not just look at the moon, but also look at the sun, stars, birds, buildings, and stupid people like you!" I said getting annoyed. He laughed and stood in front of me. I can see clearly his dimples, those spread across his both cheeks. He always looked handsome. At least if he was not being a .
"Sorry ..., I just want to make you feel better. You’re very nervous Ji .., why are you always afraid if adjacent with me? I won’t bite you…" he stepped forward and approached me.
No!!!
Don’t do that to me!!!
"Stop.." I stammered. But he did not care about it. He was getting closer to me.
"I don’t want to..., I'll help you ..." he smiled and kept looking at me. I swallowed hard. My heart was hopping over here and there.
"I want to kiss you Ji ...., I know you're not ready for it ...., but ..., you might be able to touch my lips first..., if you're still afraid ..." he said again. His right hand grabbing my left fingers and he held those. I could feel the warmth of his palm.
Oh my God!
What should I do?!
What would he do to me?!
I'm going crazy!!
His left hand began to move up and touched my right eyebrow. He my brow very gently and it made me blink a few times because I was so nervous.
Seunghyun ...
I beg you ...
Stop it...
I said stop it stupid!!
He looked at me with his deathly gaze and I was getting enchanted by it. I can not move. I was paralyzed. I suddenly became a stupid mummy.
He opened his mouth a little. I could clearly see his softly lips. He pulled my index finger and brought it to his lips. He guided my finger to explore his lips. He started from his bottom lip, he made my finger moving to the left and to the right, it his bottom lip gently. I could feel his skin touching my skin. And then he took my index finger touched his upper lip and do the same thing before. His lips were so tempting and I felt the incredible sensation that I can not explain how it felt.
Seunghyun!!!
Stop it!!!
Are you trying to kill me?!!!
He did not stop there. My browsing finger still kept going. He put my index finger into his mouth and I could feel his teeth touching it. I could feel his tongue greeted it too. Seunghyun looked at me. I bowed my head. I increasingly can not breathe. My cheeks fiery, the heat was exceptional and probably hotter than lava.
Seunghyun my finger slowly. And he it.
Hello 911!! I need help!! Now!!
Help me! I'll be killed!!
Wait ...
Seunghyun also a police Ji! Moron!!
Seunghyun let go of my finger. I drew a long breath. He smiled at me but I was still not able to do anything. I still liked a fool. He tilted his head right next to my right ear.
"I want to kiss your cheeks Ji ..." he whispered softly. His voice was husky and so deep. Always like that. Chant of his voice made me increasingly powerless or maybe he was bewitching me with his voodoo. I was very nervous and shaky but strangely I enjoyed it very much.
I was surprised by his words. My eyes widened but he did not notice it or may not care about it. He put his hand on my hip and then wrapped it. He held me and made me closer to him. Very close.
Jiyong!!!
You're dead!!!!
Omma!!!!
He pressed my right cheek softly with his lips. I could feel the warmth, it attacked throughout my face. He kissed my right cheek gently. I closed my eyes. I was sure my cheeks getting flushed and I think my whole body started to burn.
I could feel his lips got away from my right cheek. And I started to feel something warm new, his lips started touching my left cheek and I felt the same thing again.
I could feel the concern in his kiss while touching my cheeks. I opened my eyes and he gave me a smile again.
My God ... what is this?!
What is he doing to me?!
"Now your chin..." she said.
!!!
Are you deaf?!
Stop!!
Omma ..., I want to go home ...
Take me home!!! I can’t take it anymore!!!
I swallowed hard again. He looked at my chin. I instinctively raised my chin a little, somehow I did it. I think I was getting dumber or getting insane but I did facilitate him to touch my chin with his nose. And he started gluing his lips on my chin and kissed it gently.
I need air!! I’m breathless!
Seunghyun!!!
Please do CPR to me!!
What??! No!!
Jiyong stupid!! That means he'll put his lips on your mouth! You would die in a second!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter