Chapter 6

Hey, I'm your future husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! Here we go a new chapter, hopefully you will like it ^^ And as always thank you so much for your supports! ^^ ( special thanks for my lovely beta friend Sekar aka Kutunakal for her amazing helps! <333 ) Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Hey, I'm Choi Seunghyun, Jiyong's fiance " Seunghyun offered his hand to Soohyuk.
 

What?!
This is crazy!
 

My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe what I just heard. I can see the confusion in Soohyuk’s face, he looked at me for a moment before finally accepting Seunghyun's invitation to shake hands.
 

" Lee Soohyuk " Soohyuk said. I could see the puzzlement look on his.

 

" It's nice to meet you " Seunghyun said while smiling at him and then looked at me again.
 

You're really messing everything Seunghyun!
 

" What are you doing here?! Leave! " I hit Seunghyun's arm.
 

" I’m here to pick you up " he said as he stoke his aching arm I just hit. Soohyuk just stared at me and Seunghyun who started acting stupid in front of him. He seems to not know what to say.

 

" Pick me up? Are you blind? Can't you see what I'm doing? Don't screw up, just leave me alone okay? Or I’ll call the security to kick you out " I threatened Seunghyun. He scoffed at me. I know he was not affected by my threat. But I raised my eyebrows in a challenging way while crossing my arms in front of my chest.


" Sorry...,but  I don't understand what you are talking about. Can you explain it to me .. , this is confusing for me. Jiyong..? " Soohyuk asked looking at me. I could see the disappointment on his face. Maybe he thinks I’m playing with him.


" Soohyuk I'm sorry..., I'll explain later ... let’s just get out of this place now " I said as I stood up, thinking it was the best idea for now, leaving the restaurant and Seunghyun who just ruined our dinner. Soohyuk frowned at me.
 

" Sorry Soohyuk, if this is making you uncomfortable. But he’s going with me " Seunghyun giving a slight bow to the man opposite him.


" I'm not going anywhere with you! " I yelled at Seunghyun. I was out of control, I was upset with his stubbornness.


" Come with me .. " he pulled my wrist. I shrugged off his hand.


" I said I don't want to!" I shouted back. We are starting to receive upset stares from others.

 

It's all because of you Seunghyun!


" Don't make me Ji ... " Seunghyun pulled my wrist again and I slapped it away. If he can be very stubborn, I can be too. I will continue to fight him, he can't force me.
 

" Guys..., please ... " Soohyuk said waving his arms in front of him trying to calm us down.


" Soohyuk, let’s go " I said, ignoring Seunghyun and threw a smile to Soohyuk instead. I tried to be as calm and normal as possible. Seunghyun sighed.


Seunghyun sighed seeing my actions, " Don't blame me Ji .. " he then said, pulling out something from under his suit jacket. And I feel something cool circling my wrist. I was very shocked to see what that was. Hearing Soohyuk’s gasp I know that he was also shocked.

 

He’s handcuffing me!
 

" What are you doing?! Let me go!" I screamed loudly. Seunghyun really handcuffed my right hand, ignoring me struggling out from it. He didn't even flinched at my screaming and it made all eyes shifted their attention to us.
 

" I can't believe this ... " Soohyuk shook his head. It seems like he’s finally going to give up on me.

 
" Seunghyun! Let me go " I pulled my hand out of his grasp but Seunghyun’s grip was strong.


" With this you're not going to run away " Seunghyun said. And then he did something very stupid, he handcuffed his own hand with the other metal bracelets.


This is crazy!!
He's crazy!
 

The handcuff is connecting my right wrist and Seunghyun's left wrist. I looked like a criminal. His action was very incredulous and absurd and it made me really wanted to kill him.


" I'm not a thief, Seunghyun!! Let me go! " I tried to pull the loop of handcuffs, I tried to slip out my hand but it didn't work.
 

" Stop it! You”re gonna hurt yourself! " he took my hand. I bowed my head and took a deep breath. I can't think anymore.


What should I do?
 

" You're crazy! You're driving me crazy! " I sat back down. My energy was completely drained.
 

"You do the same thing to me " he looked at me. I turned my face away, I couldn't look at him.
 

What does he mean?


" Maybe I should go... " Soohyuk said suddenly. I almost forgot about him.
 

" I'm sorry Mr. Lee. I... " Seunghyun tried to speak.
 

" Shut up! " I yelled at Seunghyun. I felt so guilty towards Soohyuk, this stupid incident does not only shocked me but also with shocked Soohyuk too. He’s going to hate me. He’s definitely going to hate me.

 

" I don't really understand what's going on .. , but I think I should be going ... " Soohyuk smiled at me. Guilt was churning at my stomach when I see him smile. He was so kind and very understanding but I don’t know what he was really thinking. Even if he hated me, I can't blame him.


" Soohyuk ... , I'm so sorry ..." I bowed to him in apology, over and over again. Seunghyun looked at me and then shortly afterwards he waved his hand to call the waiter. Soohyuk and I frowned.
 

What does he want this time?
 

A waiter came over to us and stood between us. He stared at the handcuff that tied Seunghyun’s hand with mine, trying to act indifferent but I can sense his confusion very clearly.


" Yes Mr Choi, how can I help you? "  the waiter said.
 

Mr. Choi?
 

" Please give your best service for Mr Lee " Seunghyun said.
 

" Yes Sir " the waiter said.


" Ah, you don’t have to, Mr Choi .. " Soohyuk said scratching his head.


" No, I have to. As an apology, please...., And I'm sorry but we have to go " Seunghyun bowed to Soohyuk .


" But .. but ... " I said still trying to held my hand at place. We are not going anywhere.
 

" Come on! " Seunghyun snatched my hand harshly, forcing me to stumble behind him as he dragged me out of that place.


" Soohyuk! I’m sorry! " I shouted from a distance.
 

Omma will kill me!



 

 

" Where are we going?? Let go of me! Seunghyun! You're embarrassing me! " I tried to keep up with his  wide steps. We stood in front of the elevator and waited for the elevator doors to open.


" My apartment . " he said.


His apartment?
 

My heart started to pound. My mind began think of weird things. I turned my gaze to our left and saw a couple around my parents age looking at us with a puzzled look. They began to whisper and it was embarrassing me. I looked down, trying to hide away my face from people looking. Being in a place like this and being the center of attention made me uncomfortable and of course super embarrassed especially with the handcuffs on my wrist. They probably think I really was a criminal being arrested by this guy in front of me.
 

Damn you Seunghyun!
 

The elevator door opened, there were 3 ladies and 2 men going out of the elevator, and they were giving ridiculous looks on me and Seunghyun. I noticed Seunghyun stayed calm and looked like he didn't care at all.


We got into the elevator just the two of us. Somehow my heart beat got faster. Seunghyun leaned his back on the elevator wall and smiled at me.
 

" Sorry .. " he said .
 

" Shut up! Let me go! " I shouted. He shook his head.
 

" You should go with me Ji ... " he grinned.
 

" Where? Your apartment?! For what?! " I ruffled my hair with my free hand.
 

" I think you know ... , or maybe we can do it here ... , in the presidential suit ... " he giggled.
 

What does he mean?!
 

My brain began to suspect that Seunghyun would try to do something bad to me. I glared at him, he laughed.
 

"You won't be able to pay it! " I snorted. He laughed again.
 

" I don't have to pay. This hotel belongs to my Appa " he stuck out his tongue.
 

" No way! You you know that? " I sulked. Seunghyun shrugged. No wonder the waiter in the restaurant knew his name and when he began to fray there were no one trying to help me. I was sure as hell, he used his powers to threaten me. The thing I regret the most was why among so many fancy restaurants in Seoul, Soohyuk have to choose a restaurant located in The Choi hotel and I was so stupid that I did not know it.


" So ... , my apartment or the hotel room? " Seunghyun approached. He stood in front of me. Instantly I started to feel the oxygen in the elevator began to drop drastically and I’m starting to have a trouble breathing.


" That's not funny! Stop making fun of me!" I yelled. He laughed.
 

" Calm down ... , I just want to talk to you .. , really talk ... " he touched the tip of my nose with his forefinger.


Stop it!
 

" Don't touch me!  Did you forget? You pretended not to know me and there was a beautiful girl with you! And... , you promised you would call me! " I got rid of his finger.


"I called you earlier but you avoided me.., yeah I didn't call you right away ... , but technically I still kept my promise right? But I have a reason.., the case that we are facing now is really time consuming and there’s too many mysteries, Youngbae and I had to put everything we have. I have to focus Ji .. "he explained.


" But I..., I was waiting for your call! .... I was waiting for you .... " I bowed my head.
 

I miss you ..


I wish we could... , get together again..
 

" Hey ... , I'm sorry ..... " Seunghyun touched my chin and made me look up at him. He smiled. My heart was getting crazy, my cheeks flushed and his touch made me wanted to hug him so he would know that I missed him. Very much.
 

We looked at each other long enough. At least I knew if when I was with him the time was running very slow and it tormented me because I have to endure his killer gaze. But suddenly the elevator door opened, it saved me. There was a little fat man and a beautiful woman and two young men were busy talking about the party. Seunghyun turned around, he was standing in front of me, his back was facing on me. And we fell into silence and tried to act naturally. I felt something touch my fingers. Seunghyun fingers were clutching mine tightly. I looked at his hand movement squeezing my fingers, our wrists were bounding with handcuffs. I bit my lip.
 

Oh God! What should I do?
 

I had no idea what to do, it surprised me. We haven’t meet fo a quite long time and we fought and our relationship deteriorated but now he is in front of me, grabbing my hand  and touching me. And I responded, I was grasping his fingers. I let myself give up and somehow I felt so relieved, I felt very light. And I wanted to cry, I didn't know why I wanted to do it maybe because I was so happy. Or maybe I felt stupid for giving up on my feelings, on my own love.


I felt Seunghyun squeezed my fingers tighter. I tried to organize my breath and suddenly I felt like I was deaf, I didn't hear any noise even though I knew there were others talking in the elevator. I just felt the warmth of his palm, looking at his muscular back in front of me. If we were alone maybe I’m already hugging or kissing him. I don't want to lose him again. I want to be with him.




 

 

When we passed the hotel lobby, all eyes stared at us. There were some of them whispering and I was sure they are talking about me and Seunghyun. Some of the hotel staff greeted and bowed to him and he replied with smiles.


Seunghyun continued to hold my hand while I was only able to lower my head, hiding my face. I continued to follow him.
 

Hopefully no one’s going to recognize me!


" Seunghyun ... , come on this is ridiculous, let me go .. " I whispered to him.
 

" I don't have the key " he turned to me and grinned. I stopped and let go of his grip.
 

He must be kidding!
 

"How can you say that?! You're a cop of course you have the key! You must have it! " I started to panic.


" That's why we have to go to my apartment, I think I left it in there " he was trying to remember.
 

" If only you had not carelessly put this damn thing on my hand I wouldn't have to look like a fool now! " I grumbled. Seunghyun laughed. He ignored me nagging.

We were standing right next to his car. Seunghyun reached into his pocket with his right hand. I just stared at him speechless, I was quite nervous with the handcuffs that was wrapped around my right wrist, I began to imagine what would happen if the key is not found. That damn thing will continue to bind me with the stupid guy in front of me.


This is because of you!


" Hurry up... " I said impatiently.
 

" Calm down... " Seunghyun said opening his car door and tried to get into inside his car. My wrist was sore because he pulled it accidentally.


" Yaaa! " I smacked his head. Seunghyun frowned without any guilt. I pulled up my wrist which was bounded with the handcuff and his arm automatically followed mine. He grinned wide while I just sighed.


Idiot!
 

" Sorry ... " he grinned.
 

" How can we get into the car like this? It's all because of you! " I hit his shoulder. I really was desperate with the handcuff that limited my movement.
 

" Calm down ... , let me think for a minute okay? Um ... " he rubbed his nose up and down, his demeanor didn't make me calm and I could let out my breath again.
 

It's really driving me crazy!


We paused for a moment, I turned to the right and to the left. There were a few people passing by and they were staring at us. I lost patience, I bowed my head and squatted staring at my shoes.
" We should ask Youngbae, I think he can help us " I was getting desperate.


" Get up…, come on ... " Seunghyun helped me up slowly. He looked at me and rubbed my head. I knew he’s trying to comfort me but it wasn't successful enough to make me relieved, actually he made me blushed because of his touch.
 

Seunghyun opened the car door as wide as possible and sat quietly on the seat behind the steering wheel. I follow his movement inevitably. I was standing right beside him. I frowned, I still didn't understand how I should reach the passenger seat beside him while our hands are still tied with handcuff and moreover there was a steering wheel.


"Get in " Seunghyun said.
 

" Ha? How come? " I said shaking my head.
 

" You can cross my ... ,  my lap " he slapped his thighs.
 

What?!

Are you crazy?!
 

" I won't do it! It's impossible! " I yelled frantically. I’m not gonna shift above his lap to be able to sit in the passenger seat right next to him. No, not with such a narrow space.


" Come on Ji ... , this is the only way. Would you like to get it over or not? " He shrugged.
 

" I'd rather die than being on your lap!" I shouted and turned away. Seunghyun laughed out loud.

 

He was making fun of me but I didn't care. I knew I won’t be able to do it. It was very close to him and I will touch him. To be honest there was a strong urge in me to do it.

 

Hey, he is Choi Seunghyun!


" Nobody asked you to sit on my lap right? Although... , I will be happy if you do that, you just have to pass me " he giggled.


" Shut up! I don't want to do it! No way! " I insisted with my refusal.
 

" It's up to you ... , we'll still be here then " he said and whistled. His whistling really bothered me, he was really enjoying my affliction.
 

Oh my God, Why you have to punish me like this?
What should I do?
 

I thought very hard. I knew I should do it, but then I have to touch and press on his thighs until I managed to sit on passenger seat right next to him. All of those steps are very easy to do but only if the person I'm dealing with is not him. It will very hard and stressful because he is the one who makes me quite giddy and once we come into contact, it can send thousands watts of electric voltage on my body, a second later I'm going to pass out or even worse, die.


" Fine .... " I said quietly. I drew my breath three times as hard as possible to remain calm in front of him.


" Okay . Let me help you ... " he smiled. He pulled my hand slowly. We stared at each other, my heart was roaring.
 

I trampled my left foot on the edge of the car and began to climb him slowly. And again I felt the time started running very slow, it almost stopped.
 

Seunghyun closed the door. I folded my legs and I started to feel his touch. Seunghyun put his right hands on my hip and without me realizing I was holding his shoulder to make me stable. Seunghyun looked at me and smiled. My heart beat was echoing. It sounded like a marching band.


Damn you Jiyong! You're really sitting on his lap!
I'm gonna die..
 

Our faces were very close and almost touching. We have been this close before, when Seunghyun did his crazy actions towards me and I went back to experience it again.
 

I bowed my head, I was sure my face started burning. I bit my lips, I was nervous as hell and strangely it was almost hard to move my body. Seunghyun kept looking at me and slowly my hips and made me move closer to him. I was shocked but couldn’t say anything, I wanted to shout but my lips felt like sewn. He started to do something on our cuffed hands, he filled the sidelines of my fingers with his. Our eyes met again but only lasted 2 seconds, I never had the power of looking into his eyes. I bowed my head again and I could see his chest moving up and down.
 

Ji ...I'm begging you to move..

.
Seunghyun was getting closer I could feel his breath caressing my eyelashes. And he pressed his forehead slowly to mine.
 

Seunghyun .... , please don't do this to me ...
 

" I miss you ... " he said. The spoken words from his lips brought butterflies to my stomach.
 

Me too…, Me too Hyunie ...
 

I closed my eyes. I gave up. I didn't care if there was someone watching us, I’m already immersed in all of this.
 

We were silent for a long time until there was a sound disturbed my beautiful dream. Seunghyun phone rang. I opened my eyes. We stared at each other and looked awkward.


" Sorry ... , I have to answer that ... " he bit his lip.
 

" Yeah.., sure ... , and I have to… move... " I stammered. I started to move my body. I put my right foot on seat right beside me, I turned my body slowly and landed my on it. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter