Chapter 9 I did it ?

Mission can't accomplish

“Everyday of being with them, that Luhan is just… ARGH !” you whined while you and Jin are talking in the coffee shop.

“Then finish your mission. Kill him. That is an advantage for you, if he’s rude, it’s easier for you to kill him.” Jin said before he took a sip on his Amerikano.

“I’m really going to kill him; I just need to find the right tme.”

“Take your time” he just shrugged “I need to go Jinnie.” He said then he ruffled your hair.

 

                Since that punch incident, you became awkward with Luhan. When they’re rehearsing and someone made a mistake, you will just shout “Water Break” to avoid Luhan from scolding them. You are in the dining room with all of the members.

“I have something to say guys.” You said in a serious tone. All of them frowned, you looked at them one by one.

“Why are you like that noona ?” Tao asked

“Are you going to leave us ?” Chen said

“ARE YOU GOING TO DIE NOONA ?” Sehun yelled, all of you looked to him weirdly then all of you burst in laughter.

“I’m not going to die kiddo. I just want to say that we’re having a 3 days vacation !” you beamed, all of them shouted in happiness. You saw Luhan in the side of your eyes, he’s smiling. You felt that a part iny our heart melted.

 

                All of you are in the van, you are going to somewhere, you can’t remember what place is that, besides, Chanyeol suggested that place. You sighed because you are in the middle of the two coldest members in Exo – Kai and Luhan. After an hour, you already felt sleepy, the van turned right and your head automatically laid on Luhan’s shoulder. He looked at you with disgust.

“Yah !” he whispered while shaking his shoulder.

“You’re so gentleman hyung.” Kai said sarcastically, then he carefully wrapped his arm on your shoulders then he laid your head in his chest.

“She punched me, so what the point of being good to her ?” Luhan said

“Do you know the word “move on” hyung ? you need to forget everything that happened in the past, in order for you to move on.” Kai scoffed

“Move- on ? What is that ? Can I eat that ?” Luhan said sarcastically, Kai glared.

“Whatever hyung. If you want to be happy, learn how to move on.” Kai said

“Whatever” he grumbled then he looked away.

“Omma” you said while sleeping, Luhan looked at you then he saw a tear rolling from your eyes. He frowned then he wiped your tear with his thumb.

 

“Wake uuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp ~” Chanyeol yelled, all of you groaned because Chanyeol’s voice echoed on that freaking closed van. “We’re here ! We’re here !” he said happily while clapping his hands.

 

                The view there is like countryside, you will stay at the villa of Chanyeol’s uncle. All of you have your own room. The view in your balcony is a peaceful ocean and sunset. All of you spent your first day playing basketball and soccer; you are the referee-slash-water girl.

“You need to do it Luhan, your team lost.” Kris said

“You can dare me anything, except that.” Luhan whined

“Dare is a dare.” Baekhyun said

“Aish ! Thanks to Suho, we lost !” Luhan stomped his feet and walks towards you. “Manager !” he shouted.

“What do you ~” suddenly, you stopped in the middle of your sentence because Luhan did something shocking. Do you know what he did ??? HE KISSED YOU ON YOUR CHEEKS.

“Y-yah ! W-what, w-why d-did y-you” you stammered

“Dare.” He shrugged

“Sorry manager !” Chaneyeol shouted, you ran towards them and you crossed your arm.

“Who dared him to do that ?” you asked in a serious tone.

“Kris’s team.”  Luhan lazily said, you looked to Kris and raised an eyebrow.

“It’s not my fault, I’m not the~” he explained but you cut him off.

“I’m so disappointed to all of you ! I still don’t have my first kiss yet, and I don’t want to get it from a simple dare.” You yelled,you almost cried but you don’t know why you’re acting so sensitive.

“I didn’t kissed your lips, so don’t worry, I didn’t steal your first kiss.” Luhan smirked

“Luhan” Suho warned, you shook your head then you walked out.

“Luhan. You’re so rude.” Xiumin said

“I hate you hyung ! You made her cry.” Sehun said then he followed you.

 

                You went to the villa’s garden to get some peace of mind and then you called Jin.

“Jin~”

“Why are you crying ?”

“No, I’m not~”

“Yes, you are, you can’t lie to me Jinnie.” You sighed “Tell me”

“Luhan”

“What did he do ?”

“He kissed me.”

“What ?!” he yelled “I’m going to kill that jerk, where is he ?”

“Calm down Jinnie, he kissed me on my cheeks, but I’m still disappointed, I thought they will respect me.”

“Go home, I’ll pick you up, where are you ? Let me handle your mission.”

“Jinnie” you warned

“Jinnie” he pleaded

“I can do this Jinnie, don’t worry.” He sighed

“Arasso, Arasso. Take care Jinnie ! I miss you.”

“I miss you too. I need to go, I’ll call you later. Bye !”

“Okay, bye !” you hung up.

 

                You close your eyes and you inhaled the fresh air. You heard a guitar strum from somewhere. You opened your eyes then you saw the exo members without Luhan. They’re singing an unfamiliar song, but it’s about apologizing because they hurt you. Chen, Baekhyun, D.O, Suho and Xiumin are singing while Sehun and Kai are dancing slowly, following the slow rhythm, Kris and Tao are rapping slowly, following the slow beats while Chanyeol and Lay are playing the guitars.

“Manager Soo Jin, we composed this song for you. Sorry for suggesting that dare, sorry for not thinking that you are a girl that needs to be respect.” Baekhyun said

“Noona, imagine that I’m Luhan hyung.” Sehun said then he cleared his throat. “Manager, I’m sorry for kissing you on your cheeks and im sorry for being rude, please forgive me.” Then he walked towards you and hugged you. “Please forgive Luhan hyung.” He whispered, you smiled weakly

 

                Tomorrow will be your last day to that place. Luhan went to kitchen because he is thirsty.

“What kind of refrigerator is this ? No cold water ?” he scanned the refrigerator for the second time, his gaze landed on a glass filled with a transparent liquid, maybe it’s water.

 

                Luhan drank the entire liquid straight, suddenly he felt dizzy. It’s not water, it is a soju and bad for him he has a low tolerance in alcohol. You saw him wiggling but you just ignored him and you went to the refrigerator. When Luhan saw you, he smirked. You we’re about to leave when Luhan pushed you and pinned you in the wall.

“What the hell Luhan !” you half whispered, half shouted. He buried his face on your neck, smelling your strawberry scent. “Luhan let me go !” you pleaded while you’re trying to come out from his clasp.

“Strawberry” he said in seductive tone.

“Yeah, I love strawberries that’s why my perfume is strawberry flavored. If you want to know my perfume, you can ask me, no need to do this, so now, can you let me go ?” you said sarcastically. He started your skin, his tongue is twirling, drawing circles in your neck, you froze, you can’t move, your hormones are rushing inside your body. He bit your neck then he it, leaving purple marks. Your eyes widened when you came back to your senses. You pushed him but he’s stronger than you. His hands are wandering in your body, giving you tickles. You get the small knife that you always bring and you stabbed him.

“Oh my gosh ! I did it !” you whispered, you were about to leave when he held your hand, you looked at him.

“Soo Jin-ssi” you felt like your heart melted, it’s your first time to hear your name from his mouth, his clasp in your hand tightens. “Sorry” he slowly said then he coughed. “I’m sorry, Soo Jin” he mumbled while his eyes are slowly closing.

 

                You felt something in your heart when you saw his eyes closing, you felt hurt ? Guilty ? Pity ? You don’t know but you just saw yourself carrying his body away from the villa.

“What am I doing ?” you grumbled, you saw a small pharmacy, you bought an alcohol and bandage for Luhan’s wound. Then you continued walking, searching for a place where you can spend a night. You saw an old inn, you knocked and an old lady opened the door.

“Good evening ma’am, do you still have any vacant room ?”

“Oh, yes.” She smiled, and then she looked at Luhan who is leaning to you. You covered him with jacket because his clothes have a blood stain. “Newlyweds?”

“Aaah~”

“Yes” Luhan whispered, the old lady smiled. She escorted you to the vacant room. You threw Luhan on the bed, you lifted his shirt to clean his wound and to put bandage on it.

 

                You woke up first before Luhan, you checked your cellphone, and you saw each exo members’ messages. They’re searching for you. You told him to go to Seoul first and you will just follow.

“Manager” Luhan asked softly, you looked at him “Why am I here ?” you didn’t answer instead you gave him a biscuit and a pain killer capsule. You sat beside him, he looked at you then his gaze landed on the purple mark on your neck.

“Did I do something last night ?” he asked softly, you avoided his gaze then you slowly nodded. “I accidentally drank soju last night and I have low tolerance in alcohol so s-sorry” he stammered on the last word, he cleared his throat “Im sorry if I did something wrong, especially that.” He said softly then he pointed on the purple mark on your neck.

“You won’t ask about your wound ?”

“You just defend yourself, it’s okay.” There’s an awkward silence between you. “You remind me of someone”

“Who ?”

“It’s a secret but when I look into your eyes, I can see her.” You just smiled

“Let’s go home !” you stood up

“How ?”

“By riding a bus ?” you said sarcastically.

 

                                Both of you arrived at Exo’s dorm. All of them welcomed you with meaningful gazes and wide grins.

“Where did both of you go ?” Baekhyun said with wide grin

“I went to my friend’s house, her house is just 1 kilometer away from the villa.” They all nodded then they shifted their gazes to Luhan.

“I- I wandered in that area but I got lost.” He lazily explained

“Where did you sleep ?” Chen asked

“At the bus stop” they all nodded then they continue the things that they’re doing.

 

           What happened last night is just between you and Luhan. Shush….

 

Yeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeey !! i'm done with the trailer !!!!!!!!! Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xmz_44VdVBM ... So enjooooooooooooyyyyyyy !! Thank you fo r reading ! Saranghaaaaaaae !