Chapter 12 Friends

Mission can't accomplish

All of the 10 members of Exo are in the dining room, Luhan is still enjoying himself in the dreamland, while Tao is showering.

“We need to prepare a surprise party for Tao.” Suho said while the other members are keenly listening.

“Let’s group ourselves, one of the group will go to market for the foods, then the other group will buy some decorations. All of us must buy a gift for him.” Kai suggested while the others are just nodding.

“I’ll tell Luhan hyung about are plan.” Sehun said, he was about to leave when Kris held his wrist.

“We need to do something to make Soo Jin and Luhan close.” Kris said with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Let’s leave Luhan hyung and Soo Jin here.”

 

                When you woke up, you looked at the wall clock hanging on the wall. Your eyes widened when you saw that it is already 10 o’ clock. You hopped off from your bed and dashed to the living room, you saw Luhan in the couch, watching television.

“Where are the other members?” you asked sleepily while tying your hair into a messy bun.

“They’re preparing for Tao’s surprise party.” Luhan lazily explained. “Oh. Yah !” you looked at him, he gave you a paper.

“What is this?”

“It’s a paper, first time seeing it? People is writing on it.” He answered sarcastically.

“I mean, why do you gave me this?”

“It’s a note from SM, it says that we don’t have any schedule for today.”

“Ahh.”

“By the way, I’m goint to the mall, I’ll buy a gift for Tao.”

“Can I come with you?” you asked but he just shrugged. “I’m taking that as a yes.”

 

                After buying gifts for Tao, both of you decided to eat, you left the gifts at the package counter then you went to a fancy restaurant.

“Good day ma’am and sir, what’s your order?” the waitress asked with a wide smile plastered on her face, and giving some meaningful glances to Luhan. You glared at her then you looked at the menu, your eyes widened when you saw the prices of the foods.

“Luhan !” you called, he gave you a what-the-hell-do-you-need look. “Why did you choose to eat here? It’s too expensive here.” He just shrugged; you looked at the menu and ordered the cheapest food while Luhan ordered the most expensive.

“Is there a gold on the food that you ordered?” you asked but he just glared at you “Yah ! I’m talking to you !”

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full.”

“This is delicious !” you yelped, a grain of rice flew from your mouth, and it landed on Luhan’s hand.

“YAH ! I told you to don’t talk when your mouth is full !” he growled

“Don’t shout, the customers are looking at us.” You whispered

“They’re already looking at us since we entered this mall.”

“Why are they looking at us?”

“Because they’re looking at my handsome face.” You almost spat your drink because of that arrogant remark.

“Whatever” you pouted then you rolled your eyes.

 

                You were about to pay the bill, when Luhan panicked because he forgot his wallet on the package counter.

“Oh my gosh Luhan, how can we pay this?” you half shouted, half whispered

“I’m going to get my wallet, stay here.” Luhan instructed

                Luhan was about to leave when the waitress called him, the guard automatically blocked his way.

“Sir, you didn’t pay your bill.” The waitress said

“I’m going to get my wallet, my friend is still there.” Luhan explained

“You need to pay first before you leave sir.” The waitress declared, Luhan sighed and looked at you, asking for help.

“We don’t have money because he left his wallet on the package counter, we cant pay the bill, unless you let him go.” You explained, hoping that they will let Luhan to leave this freaking fancy restaurant.

“We cant allow one of you to leave ma’am.”

“What do we need to do to pay this bill?” you grunted

“You can wash the dishes.” The waitress declared

“What?!” both of you screamed because of shock.

“That’s the only way.”

“Wait.” You walked towards Luhan. “I’ll call them.” You’re about to dialed Suho’s number when Luhan grabs your wrist and shook his head. “Why?”

“I don’t want them to know about this trouble, let’s just wash that ing dishes.”

 

                You entered the kitchen; piles of dirty dishes welcomed both of you. You heaved out a loud sigh.

“Can you wash the spoon and forks now? We need it !” the waiter demanded

“I’ll wash the spoon and forks, you’ll wash all the plates.” Luhan announced

“What ?!” you yelled in disbelief. “That’s so unfair.”

“You’re my manager, you shouldn’t let me work.”

“I don’t care if Im your manager, it’s your fault because you forgot you wallet then your ordered the most expensive food. And that’s because of your stupid ego, that’s why we’re here in this ing kitchen, washing this piles of dirty dishes !” you scoffed “I’m going to leave, I can pay my food. I don’t want to suffer with you.” You walked out from the kitchen, slamming the door.

“Yah ! Manager !” Luhan called, his hands in his hair because of frustration. “Forget about your ing ego Luhan ! Just for now !” he said to himself, he grabbed the purple apron then he followed you, he saw you walking to the manager’s office. “Manager !” he called but you ignored him. “Soo Jin !” he grabbed your wrist and spun you around. Eyes wide open, you felt that the world stop spinning around. Your face is so close to him, his breath brushes your skin, sending shivers and tingles all over your body. “Don’t leave me.” His eyes are staring into your eyes, sincerity is all over him. “I’m sorry, just don’t leave me.” He hung the apron on your neck, and he put his arms around your waist to tie the apron. “Wash the dishes with me.”

“I’m going to wash the spoons and forks while you’re washing the plates.” A grin formed in your lips, he pouted but he nodded and mouthed “fine”.

 

                A sigh came out from his mouth while washing the plates, sweats are dripping from his forehead to his neck, you gulped and a blush formed in your cheeks, because you find him y in that situation. You’re done washing the spoons and forks; you stood next to him and helped him washing the plates. He started playing with the bubbles, he blew bubbles on your face.

“Yah !” you whined, you blew bubbles on his face too, and ended up having a bubble war in front of the sink.

“Yah ! my clothes are already wet. Stop it.” You whined, you’re already done washing the dishes. “It’s cold outside. I cant go out with this.” He took off his jacket and placed it in your shoulders.

“Use it.” He said shyly

“Thank you.”

 

                Both of you are walking in the streets, blocks away from the dorm, when you suddenly remembered something.

“Omo ! I forgot to buy the cake for Tao.” You said, face palming yourself.

“The others will take care of it.” Luhan said lazily

“D.O texted me to buy cake. Go home first, I’ll buy cake.”

“I’ll come with you. Wait, I’ll just get my motorcycle, so we can go there quickly.” He ran inside the dorm, you waited for almost 10 minutes. When he came out, he’s wearing a leather jacket, he took off his helmet, revealing his soft and messy hair.

“He’s so hot.” You mumbled.

“What are you saying?” he asked, giving the other helmet to you.

“Nothing.” You ride to the motorcycle, your grip is in the metal bar on your back.

“Put your arms around my waist.” He said, you gasp in disbelief, blushing exaggeratedly.

“No thanks.” He faced you, grabbing your wrist and putting it around his waist.

 

                You’re already in the dorm, you entered first while Luhan is parking the motorcycle outside. You suddenly heard a noise, that’s why you dashed outside, then you saw Luhan fighting with a figure that you can’t see clearly because it’s already dark.

“Ahh !” Luhan grunted, you punched that figure.

“Ahh.” The figure grunted, his voice is familiar.

“Jin.” You whispered, he looked at you then he ran away. You helped Luhan to enter the dorm. You saw blood on his arms. You brought him to his room, while the others are busy preparing for Tao’s party.

“Ouch ! don’t be so hard on me, can you please be gentle?” he whined, while you’re treating his wound, you blushed from the thoughts that comes in your mind. “Why are you blushing?”

“N-nothing.” You stammered, then you poured alcohol on his wound.

“Ouch ! do you want to kill me ? If you cant be gentle to me, I’ll kiss you !” he scowled

“Then kiss me.” You beamed absentmindly, you stopped when you realized what you said.

“So, do you want me to kiss you ?” Luhan smirked, he crawled towards you, until his face is just an inches away from you, you can feel his breathe brushing to your lips. You close your eyes when your nose touched his nose. Closer. Closer. Closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

“Hyung !” Sehun beamed, interrupting your moment with Luhan. “Oops sorry !” Sehun chuckled, then he closed the door.

“Can we continue what we’re doing before Sehun came?” Luhan smirked, he leaned forward and kissed the tip of your nose. He pulled out something from his pocket, it’s a bracelet.

“Can we be friends?” Luhan asked, staring deeply into your eyes.

“Huh?” he grab your hand, putting the bracelet in your palm.

“Wear it if you accept me.”