Chapter 4 - In the same house

Mission can't accomplish

“Good, Let’s wait for Exo so I can introduce you to them.” He smiled

 

                        After a minute. Exo entered Lee Soo Man’s office. When Chanyeol, Luhan Lay, Kai and Sehun saw you they frowned and give you a what-are-you-doing-here looks.

“Ahm, Exo meet Nam Soo Jin !” Lee Soo Man said

“Annyeong Hasseyo ! Nam Soo Jin-imnida !” you bowed

“She is your new manager.” The room was filled with gasps and whispers. “Please introduce yourselves to her.”

“I already know them, you Idiot ! I’m there no.1 fan, hello ?” you said to yourself

“Ayo wassuuuuup ! Im Kris nice to meet you ! Im Exo’s father !”

“Im Suho” he gave you a warm smile “Exo’s mother.”

“Hello ! Im Exo’s Maknae Sehun !” he brightly beamed

“Im Chanyeol, Exo’s happy virus and Exo’s visual !”

“Eeeeeyyyy !” Exo protested

“Im Baekhyun and im in charge in eyeliner, if you want to put an eyeliner, just call me and I’ll be there !” you laughed then he smiled at you

“Im D.O, Exo’s chef” he gave you a handshake

“Im Xiumin the eldest and their alarm clock !”

“Im Tao, the cutest in Exo !”

“Eeeeyyy !” Exo protested again

“Yah !” Sehun yelled “Im cuter than you !”

“Im Chen, the main vocalist.” He smiled

“You look very handsome when you smile Chen.” You smiled, he blushed

“Thank you” he said shyly

“Im Kai” he’s face was expressionless and his eyes are coldly staring at you.

“I’m Luhan, nice to meet you.” He held your hand then he kissed it, you nearly died when he did that, your fangirl spirit is celebrating inside your body.

“Im healing unicorn Lay, if you’re hurt, I’ll heal you !” the he did his healing sound.

“Okay good, now that you know all of them, I hope that your relationship to them will be good. All of you can leave now.”

          All of you were about to leave when Lee Soo Man said something.

“Oh I forgot to tell you that Nam Soo Jin will stay at Exo’s dorm !”

 

                     While you’re in SMent building, the staffs told you the things that you will do. You will just fix their schedule, take care of them and you need to be with them ALWAYS. It’s like every fangirl’s dream, to be with their oppas all the time. And you are lucky to be on that job, but unfortunately, you need to do something that will ruin their lives, especially Luhan.

 

                  You arrived at Exo’s dorm. You’re shock when you saw a lot of shoes scattered in the floor. They didn’t organize it; they just jumped or tiptoed on it. You shook your head then you put all their shoes in the racks. When you entered their dorm, you saw them quarrelling about who will shower first. When D.O served the food, the members dashed into the table then after a minute, the food was gone ! Amazing !

 

“Where’s my food ?” Tao and Sehun chorused, they’re from the bathroom.

“You can cook ramen, if you want to eat.” Baekhyun said while removing his eyeliner in front of the mirror

“I don’t want !” Sehun and Tao chorused again.

“D.O is in the bathroom, and you will starve to death before he came out.”Chen said

“I’ll cook for both of you.” All of them looked at you. A moment of silence.

“You can’t go to the kitchen !” Tao warned

“Or D.O hyung will kick you !” Sehun continued

“Oh ! ahm, then let’s eat in the chicken house there, my treat !” the maknaes’ eyes twinkled

“I love you noona !” Tao happily beamed while clapping his hands like a retarded seal. “Let’s go !”

“Wait ! Kai, common !” Sehun pulled Kai who was lazily sitting on the couch. He just looked at him, then he looked at you. You gulped because his stare is so intense that it can cut something.

“Common Kai, it my treat, don’t worry.” You smiled at him. He sighed then he stood up.

“Fine.”

 

                  While they’re eating in the chicken house. Kai isn’t touching his food, he looks pale.

“Kai, are you okay ?” he looked at you then he nodded.

“He’s fine, he just doesn’t talk much !” Sehun said while munching on his chicken

“His saliva is already expired” Tao joked, but Kai gave him his death glare. “Just kidding !”

“By the way, can I ask something ?” all of them looked at you. “Where will I sleep ?”

“You will sleep in our room !” Sehun beamed

“We only have 4 rooms in our dorm, so you can’t have you own room noona, sorry, but we will give the privacy that you want.” Tao explained

“It’s okay if I share room with anyone.”

“By the way, the 1st room, near the kitchen, it’s Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, Kris hyung and Suho hyung’s room.” Tao said

“Then the next room, near the main door, it’s Lay hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Chen hyung’s room.” Sehun continued

“Then there are 2 rooms upstairs, it’s our room, Im with Chanyeol hyung and D.O hyung. And the last room is Sehun and Kai’s room that soon to be your room also.” Tao explained without looking at you because he is so busy munching on his chicken.

“Managers are always with the maknaes because they are the one who will take care of us.” Sehun beamed

“Ah,I see.” You said then you nodded

“We’re done. Let’s go home, Im sleepy !” Sehun said

 

                  You paid their food, then you walked back to the dorm. You looked at Kai who is walking slowly. You slowed down so you can walk with him, he just looked at you then he lowered his head. When you arrived at the dorm, all of them are already sleeping. Sehun and Tao went to their rooms, while Kai went to the kitchen.

“Kai, ahm, are you sure that you’re okay ?” you said worriedly, he nodded. You went to him and you put you palm on his forehead. “You’re sick Kai.” You panicked. “Do you have any medicine here ?” he shook his head. “Wait here, I’ll buy medicine for you.”

 

               You dashed to the pharmacy and you bought medicine for Kai, you also bought soup for him. When you arrived at the dorm, you saw him watching television.

“Kai, ahm, eat this.” You gave him the bowl of soup “then drink this after you eat.” He nodded, then you went to the bathroom to take a bath.

                  When you came out from the bathroom, you didn’t saw Kai in the living room. Maybe he’s already sleeping. You went to their/slash/ your room and you saw Kai sleeping. You pulled up his blanket up to his neck, he held your hand.

“Omma, stay here.” He muttered.