Chapter 15 Broken Heart

Mission can't accomplish

Sorry for the typos and please listen to the BGM. You'll surely love it !

 

 

Both of you are sitting in the cold floor of the room.

“What’s on your mind ?” you said, breaking the ice that is surrounding both of you.

“What’s your problem ?” he asked and looked directly to your eyes.

“I changed my mind, I don’t want to know the things that’s in your mind.” you said then you turned your back to him. “Tell me, i’m your friend right ?” you looked at him then his gaze landed on the bracelet on your wrist. Shoot ! You wore that bracelet when Luhan saved you from that huge dog.

“Uh...” you tried to hide the bracelet from him, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. Too close. I can’t breathe.

“What’s your problem ? Why are you avoiding us ? Why are you giving us your cold treatment ? I’m your friend, well, we are your friend. And I don’t think that we deserve that.”

“Mind your own business.” you said coldly, dissapointment crossed his face.

“I know you have a problem, I’m ~ We’re going to help you.”

“Stop it ! Stop being nosy ! I’m just your manager ! Just give me that cold shoulder again, don’t talk to me, act like I’m a disgusting creature ! Stop being kind to me ! Just leave me alone ! !” you’re eyes widen when he pulled you for a hug.

“Let me help you, because I... care for you.”

Silence. Awkard. Luhan cares for me ? Oh my ing gosh !

“Why ?” you asked absentmindly.

“Why ?” he frowned

“Why did you care for me ? I thought you hate me.”

“Why would I hate you ?”

“I-I don’t know. C-can I ask you something ?”

“You already did.” you sighed and ignored his sarcasm.

“Why are you like that ? Cold, short-tempered, hot-headed and for me, almost... heartless.” you whispered the last word, he laughed bitterly.

“Do you really want to know ?” he asked, you nodded “I’m going to tell you a story.”

“Okay, I’m going to listen.”

“Once upon a time, there’s a teenage boy named Luhan, he is handsome, tall, y, hot, he has a breathtaking appearance and he’s kind, sma~”

“Forget it. I’m not going to listen if you’re just going to praise yourself.” you pouted, he chuckled and ruffled you hair.

“I went here, in Korea, 5 years ago. I’m super kind that time and friendly. One day, I was int he Myeongdeong with my friends, shopping, when suddenly a talent agant talked to me and asked me if I want to be a trainee in SMent. That’s the best opportunity for me to achieve my dreams. I thought that it is easy for me to have friends because I’m friendly but when they knew that I’m a chinese, they started to pick on me. Throwing harsh words on me, sabotaging all my songs, throwing my training uniform in the trash can, hurting me physically and... emotionally.”

“That’s horrible.” you commented, he chuckled bitterly. You want to stop him from reminiscing those hurtful moments, but you can’t because in the other side, you’re curious, on what is the story behind Luhan’s mask.

“One day, a new girl trainee came, we became friends and he saved me from the bullies. It’s a shame because she’s a petite and fragile looking girl but she defended me from thos s. I thought that after that bullying issue, everything would be fine. She confessed to me that she likes me, and that’s not a problem because the feelings are mutual. We started dating until one day, something happened, we did it, she gave herself to me and I gladly claim it. After that night, when I woke up, she’s gone.I can’t find her and one of our instructors told me that she left and she’s going to Canada  and will be staying there for good. Then a group of boys beat me up because their leader is her boyfriend for almost 3 years. I felt that my world collapsed, my heart exploded, and I’m slowly dying. She’s my first, my first love, my first kiss and my first everything. Until now, I didn’t know if she really loves me or what. She ing hurts me. And until now, the wound in my heart isn’t healing.”

“I- I’m sorry to hear that.” you whispered

“Since the day that she left me, my life became a mess. I decided to never trust anyone. And decided to become a fearless man, I doesn’t care if I already hurt someone or what. I decided to live for myself. I decided to live to express not to impress.”

“That’s why you became a monster ?”

“I think so.”

“Don’t you think that because of that, you already hurt everyone that cares for you ?” he didn’t answer, taken aback.

“I never cared for someone, but now~”

“Hyung ! We’re going to start practicing.”

“Okay, I’m going there in 5 minutes.” Sehun frowned “Okay, 2 minutes. Now, go !” Luhan looked at you, he cupped your face and looked directly in your eyes. “Thank you.” he whispered then he kiss your forehead. “Thank you for coming in my life.”

                So because of that, you’re afraid to love... If you let me, I’ll make you heart warm once more with eternal tenderness. I know that everyone is searching for a place that can heal their sadness and loneliness, so... if for you, that place here, don’t be afraid. Don’t hesitate anymore because I’ll protect you.