Chapter 7 Understands me

Mission can't accomplish

You are in the practice room with Sehun, waiting for the other members to come back.

“Sehun !” Luhan called, Sehun looked at him then Luhan gave him a cup of Americano coffee. He sipped a little bit but his expression suddenly changed.

“What is this hyung ?” Sehun spat“It’s bitter, it doesn’t have a taste, I don’t want this.” Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol entered the practice room.

“What’s happening ?” Chen asked

“Luhan hyung gave me this ! And this drink tastes hilarious !” Sehun complained, and he started throwing tantrums. “I want bubble tea, I want bubble tea, I want bubble tea !’

“Common, I’ll buy you a bubble tea.” Sehun’s eyes twinkled

“Wait ! What about that ?” Xiumin asked while pointing at the Americano, Sehun shrugged. “Give it to me !”

“Wait ! Sehun !” Luhan called, but Sehun ignored him.

 

           When you and Sehun came back from the bubble tea shop, they’re already practicing.

“Yah ! Sehun-ah ! What took you so long ?” Luhan yelled, it’s your first time seeing Luhan yelling to Sehun.

“I thought HunHan is real !” you said to yourself

“They’re so many customers in the bubble tea shop.” Sehun lazily explained then he rolled his eyes.

“Give me 50 pushups because you’re late.” You gasped and you looked at Sehun worriedly.

“I-I’ll do it !” Sehun looked at you then Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“Hmm.” Luhan hummed “Since you want to do pushups, you will do 100 pushups while Sehun will do 50 pushups.”

“What ?” you and Sehun exclaimed

“Hyuuuuung !” Sehun said then he tugged Luhan’s sleeves.

“Do it now !” you and Sehun looked at each other then sighed.

 

                  After you did your pushups, you inhaled and you looked at Luhan angrily. Lay gave you water and a towel.

“Thanks.” You said, he just smiled

“You know, it’s actually my first time seeing Luhan punishing Sehun.”  Baekhyun said

“Me too !” Chanyeol beamed

“All of us received a punishment from Luhan, except Sehun.” D.O explained

“Luhan never gets mad to Sehun.” Hunhan is real ?

That’s why I thought that HunHan or SeLu is real !” Chanyeol yelped, you looked at him “Im a shipper of HunHan. Well, it’s a secret !” you laughed.

“But why did Luhan punished Sehun  a while ago ?” you asked

“He’s jealous.” Suho said, you frowned

“Because Sehun is always with you, Sehun never gets late in practice because he is scared to Luhan but when you came, everything changed! Did you see how Sehun rolled his eyes to Luhan ?” Chen explained, all of them laughed. While you and the other members are chatting, you heard Kai and Tao’s conversation.

“Tao, did you see my necklace ?” Kai asked

“No, why ?”

“It’s missing, and I saw you getting something from my bag.”

“Oh!  I used your perfume, before the practice starts.”

“Tao, give the necklace back.” Kai warned

“I didn’t get it ! I promise ! Don’t tell me you’re accusing me~”

“No, I thought you just hide it or what.”

“Why will I do that ?” Tao looks at him angrily, looks like Tao is losing his temper. Xiumin shook his head, you looked at him confusedly.

“Tao hates when someone is accusing him in the things that he didn’t do.” Xiumin explained, you heard Tao yelling but you can’t understand a word.

“Tao.” You called, he looked at you

“Noona, he’s accusing me in the thing that I wouldn’t dare to do ! For the one last time Kim Jongin, I didn’t stole your necklace !”

“Wait, wait ! Tao, chill okay ? I didn’t hear Kai saying that you stole his necklace, I think you misunderstood him.” Tao frowned “I heard your conversation okay ? I’m not eavesdropping, I just heard it. I think Kai was trying to say that he thought, you’re trying to pull a prank on him by hiding his necklace.”

“Oh, is that true Kai ?” Tao looked at Kai, he slowly nodded “I’m sorry Kai, you just…you know I hate it when someone is accusing me right ? I’m sorry if I yelled at you.”

“It’s okay.” Kai said “I’ll just find my necklace, excuse me.”

“Do you need help ?” you asked

“No thanks.” He said then he left.

 

                       While you are cleaning the practice room, you saw a shiny thing under Kai’s bag. You bent down to pick it up and you realized that it is Kai’s necklace. You smiled widely and you tuck it to your pocket.

 

           When you arrived in the dorm, you saw them doing their things and then you saw Kai in the balcony, he’s looking to something, far away.

“Hey Kai !” he looked at you

“I’ve got something for you.” He frowned, you walked towards him, you get his hands and you put the necklace on his palm, he looked at you with wide eyes.

“Thank you.” He said while rubbing the back of his neck

“No problem !” you smiled, you’re about to leave when he held your wrist and spun you around, he ruffled his hair.

“Thank you.” He said shyly

“I already said no problem, why are you keep saying thank you ?”

“I’m just glad that you found my necklace and thank you for saving me from Tao, a while ago… Thank you for understanding me.”