Chapter 6 - Knowing Him

Mission can't accomplish

                 You ran as fast as you can, because Luhan is yelling to all of them.

“For Pete’s sake, we’re going to be late !” he yelled, you puffed when you arrived at the van. This is your first time seeing him like that, he really looks irritated, and maybe he’s not in the mood. “Tao, D.O ! can’t you walk faster than that ?” he yelled again

“Luhan !” you called, he looked at you irritably “Calm down, it’s 6am and your schedule is on 10am.” You calmly said

“Shut up !” he huffed, all of the members shook their heads, you looked at them confusedly “Yah ! Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen ! Can you please shut your mouth up ?”

 

                The van is so quiet and it’s really boring. It is because of that Luhan, who is having his menstrual period ! He is so freaking killjoy, when one member makes a noise, he will get mad. The time passes so fast, they’re already done with their first schedule.

 

“1,2,3,4,slide,5,6,7,8” they counted while they’re practicing on SMent practice room. You’re sitting on the couch while texting to Jin.

“Manager !” Luhan called, but you’re still busy in your cellphone. “Manager !” Luhan yelled, you immediately stood up.

“What ?” you looked at him irritably.

“Can you please focus on your job ? Stop texting ! If you want to flirt with your boyfriend or whoever is that, do it after our schedules !”

“Excuse me ?” you raised an eyebrow “For your information, im not flirting, im just texting my bestfriend. Why are you calling me by the way ? what do you need ?”

“Water. We need water.” He said with an attitude then he glared, you came out from the practice room, then you slammed the door as hard as you can. You inhaled to calm yourself, you really want to punch Luhan, it really hurts you when he said “If you want to flirt…”

“Am I look like a flirt to him ?” you grumble

 

                You’re walking back to SMent building when someone pulled you to the dark alley.

“Wassup Red. Long time no see !” the girl wearing a mask said

“Alpha ?” you raised an eyebrow, she shrugged then she walked towards you then she punched you on your face, you felt that your lips started to bleed. You kicked her in her stomach and you gave her an uppercut. She glide then she gave you a Brazilian kick, you felt dizzy but you still manage to fight. You’re about to punch her when she held you arm and twisted it. She takes out a knife from her jacket, she’s about to stab you when you kicked her, she fell, but the knife grazed your arm. You sat on her back then you pulled the ribbon in your hair, you used it to tie her hands. You called Sky, one of the agents in your agency.

“Yoboseyo ?” he said when he answered the phone.

“Alpha.” You lazily said, he already knows what to do.

“Where?”

“Apgujeong street.” After a minute, a van stops and Sky came out, he’s holding a handcuff.

        The Alpha is one of the most powerful agencies in Korea; it is your agency’s rival. They’re the one who always start a fight. Sky left then you ran to Exo’s practice room.

“What took you so lo~” Luhan said but he stopped when his gaze landed on your bleeding arm.

“Sorry” you said then you gave their water.

“Soo Jin, what happened to your face ?” Suho asked worriedly

“It’s nothing.” You avoided his gaze and you sat on the couch.

“Noona !!! Your arm is bleeding !” Sehun yelled, he ran to you and grabbed your arm; he poured a lot of alcohol on your wound.

“Ouch, !” you cussed, Sehun looked at you innocently

“Does it hurts ?” you nodded your head

“Sorry if I cussed, but it really hurts. Why did you poured alcohol on my wound “ you cried

“Sorry noona.” He lowered his head “I thought the alcohol will heal your wound.” You softened

“It’s okay, im fine now, your alcohol really helps a lot !” you said while ruffling his hair.

“I’ll heal you.” Lay said then he gave you an assuring smile, he takes out cotton and a clean cloth on his bag. He cleaned your wound then he tied the clean cloth on your arm to stop the wound from bleeding.

“Im sorry if Luhan scolded you earlier.” Kris said

“It’s okay.” You smiled

“Luhan is a hot headed person, and also a perfectionist. He is the one who had the face that was like an angel’s one minute, then a devil’s the next.” Chen explained

“Is that an advantage for me ? If he keeps that attitude, it is easier for me to kill him.”