Chapter 1 Concert

Mission can't accomplish

"We need to finish this mission quickly, okay ?" they nodded. "When I entered the museum, Kev, you will wait outside and you will serve as our look-out, and Jin will accompany me inside. Okay ?" they both nodded again. you inhaled "Let's do this"

 

             You're father gave you a mission, you need to get the microchip inside the museum, because that microchip has the different transactions of Beta from the whole world. Beta is the biggest drug dealer in Korea. You carefully entered the museum, the guards are alrady sleeping because they injected something to them. You finally saw the microchip but suddenly, the alarm rang. You snatched the microchip then you ran.

"Jin !" you called, Jin held your hand then both you jumped from the third floor of the building, you landed on Kev's car. "Let's go Kev ! They're chasing us !" your phone vibrated. "Mission Accomplished !"

 

"Oh my gosh ! I only have 5 minutes before the concert starts !" you shrieked.

"What concert ?" Jin raised an eyebrow

"Exo's concert ! Oh my gosh ! We need to hurry !"

"We're here!" Kev announced, you hopped off from the car. 

"Seeya later !"

"Wait !" Jin grabs your hand "bring this" he gave you a jacket "Take care, I'll pick you here in 12am, okay ?"

"Okay !" you smiled and you gave him an okay sign.

 

                  You entered the arena where Exo will perform. You wore the jacket that Jin gave you because it's freaking cold there. When you sat on your seat, while waiting for Exo, you remembered the day when you first met him.

 

/Flashback/

         It was you friend who liked Exo, you accompanied her to Exo's first fansigning event. While you're complaining to Jin how bored you were. You suddenly heard an angelic voice from the stage. You looked up and you saw Luhan singing their "Into you new world" song. the moment you heard him sing, you felt you heart melt in an instant. That was when you realized that love at first sight did happen in real life. You saw him looking at you but the pang of truth strucks your heart.

"Yes, Im just another face in the crowd."

 

"We are one ! Annyeong hasseyo Exo- imnida" you immediately came back to your senses when you heard their greeting. You just looked at Luhan's face. He's angelic face, he's angelic voice, he is your angel that sent from up above. Seems like the time passes really fast, because they're already saying their last message from their fans. When they exited in the stage, you presented your backstage pass to the guard. When you entered the backstage, someone kicked you from the back.

"Damn it" you cursed under your breathe, you ran because you don't want to fight there, you entered to a room to escape from the people that are chasing you.

"What are you doing here ?" you looked up and you saw Luhan. you pulled the hood of your jacket to cover your face.

"Im sorry ! Im sorry !" you were about to come out from that room, when Luhan grabs your arm.

"Backstage pass ticket ?" you gave your backstagepass ticket, he smiled then he get an album, he signed it and he gave it to you

"Thank you." your body trembles when you get the album from him.

"No problem." he smiled. Your cellphone vibrated.

"Yoboseyo ? Jin ?"

"Im here, let's go home, your father is waiting for you." you came out from the arena with a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling ?" Jin asked

"Luhan gave me a signed album ! Oh my freaking gosh ! I can die now." you yelped, your phone vibrated again.

"Yoboseyo ? abeoji ?"

"Go home, we need to talk." the he hung up

"Seems like you have a new  mission !"

 

Okay ! Sorry for the the late update/start. I want to finish the trailer first before I start this, but it takes me a century to find gif thats why I started this. So sorry if this story , Im not good in this kind of story but I want to try something new and I'll try my best to make it good. Sorry again for the wrong grammars and spellings ! Thank you for reading :)